Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Everyone who says Arthas has a) not enough knowledge of Lore and logic thinking or b) is just a salty clown who is tired of Sylvanas.
    Obviously Sylvanas would literally beat Arthas in the same way as she did with Bolvar, even if Bolvar is a bit weaker because he doesnt has Frostmourne.
    Why? Its simple, because Sylvanas is not the Sylvanas we knew, she has gotten powers from the most powerful death being in the whole universe (Jailer).
    Since the new retconned lore, the Lich King was nothing then a cheap copy of the Jailer, so is Arthas nothing compared to the Jailers powers.

And since I see many ppl saying that Arthas would be a lot stronger because he had much more souls... Use your brain, heres some math.

- Arthas killed millions of ppl in Azeroth, trapped souls in his Sword and got stronger
    - Sylvanas doesnt need Frostmourne, because she is Froustmourne (technically she works the same way) with the exception, that you could say she has Frostmourne but 1 trillion times stronger.
    Since Legion the Jailer gaines power from every dead soul in the whole fucking universe, not just azeroth. What does it mean? It means, that even if the Jailer would give Sylvanas just 10% of his new powers, she would still have like a hundred billion souls and anima more then Arthas or any other Lich King had in his fucking life.

The only and literal only chance for Arthas to hurd Sylvanas a bit, like Saurfang did, would to say the word "hope" into her face. Thats it. Then he would die the same way as Saurfang did.
    There is really no room for any arguments or discussions , because it is that obvious that the new OP written Sylvanas is 10x stronger then 10 of LKs Arthas's

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-05-22 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Yes, she would demolish his toxic masculinity
    With her toxic feminism
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

7+ Year Old Account
    With Frostmourne and fully melded to the Lich King entity...no, Arthases Lich King would've destroyed her barely trying...But Bolvar was none of those things, which is why he lost...now Arthas without Frostmourne they both probably would've fought to the death, if Sylvanas was powered up by the Jailer or Sylvanas would've only slightly overcame him

Sylvanas with no Jailer backing would've not stood a chance
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2020-05-22 at 12:34 AM.

as much as I'd like to actually take part in the discussion,we all know the answer fully depends on whether or not Danuser has been fired yet or not

Lich King Arthas with Frostmourne would have destroyed her without breaking a sweat. The difference between him and Bolvar was like comparing an an ant to a dinosaur. Guess who is the dinosaur.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    With her toxic feminism
    There is no toxic feminism for Blizzard
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    This.

People trying to compare feats or whatever are missing the point. Blizzard doesn't care about continuity. They just write whatever they feel like, and right now, that is Sylvanas being a supervillain who beats up everybody. If Arthas were in her way now, she'd crush him just like she crushed Bolvar, Saurfang, and Malfurion. Not because it makes sense, because the people writing the story don't care if it makes sense.
    i'm not asking what blizz thinks, blizz decided that Sylvanas dying multiple times was all 'part of her grand plan' that predates even meeting Valkyrs, i wish every villain irl was as genius as her but sadly most actually have brain cells (maybe that's why her plans are full of shit? because her brain is rotten?)
    we asking what we players think, and from what i see most ppl remember HoR where he literally toyed with her, and how Arthas won even duel even when he was clearly underpowered, so yeah chance Sylvanas win is as good as Danuser actually ends with her instead of self inserting himself in Nathanos
    Last edited by sam86; 2020-05-22 at 12:58 AM.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Of course! Nothing can stop the power of feminism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    Everyone who says Arthas has a) not enough knowledge of Lore and logic thinking or b) is just a salty clown who is tired of Sylvanas.
    Obviously Sylvanas would literally beat Arthas in the same way as she did with Bolvar, even if Bolvar is a bit weaker because he doesnt has Frostmourne.
    u mean Arthas will be the underdog, like every single fight he did in wc3 and won? as literally everyone saw?
    and 'slightly' ? the difference in Bolvar and Arthas power is aleph naught
    If Arthas is underpowered he still will win, he shown he is persistent, while Sylvanas 'genius' history is to die many times, without the possibility of even knowing she can be ressurected or not in at least 2 cases, for obvious reason i bet on someone who is actually competent and was considered even by MoP time as the biggest threat ever to Azeroth over someone whose most obvious feature is having 2 pairs of rotten melons
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    There is no toxic feminism for Blizzard
    Oh right my bad, with her amazingly organically written character.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    u mean Arthas will be the underdog, like every single fight he did in wc3 and won? as literally everyone saw?
    and 'slightly' ? the difference in Bolvar and Arthas power is aleph naught
    If Arthas is underpowered he still will win, he shown he is persistent, while Sylvanas 'genius' history is to die many times, without the possibility of even knowing she can be ressurected or not in at least 2 cases, for obvious reason i bet on someone who is actually competent and was considered even by MoP time as the biggest threat ever to Azeroth over someone whose most obvious feature is having 2 pairs of rotten melons
    Sylvanas hated Arthas she likely wouldn't have left him alive like she did Bolvar. Plus the Jailer was funneling his power into her I don't think he woulda had her make the move on the helm until he knew she could beat him.

I think that depends, if she would have been the Jailer stand in if the original Lich King was still in place. We don't know if the Lich King wasn't part of the Jailer's plans and we kind of ruined the first iteration by killing him. So then he took Sylvanas as his new stand in and had to build her up over time to become powerful enough to kill the new Lich King the 'usurper' and tear open the rift.
    Sylvanas was powered on Jailer-juice, she alone would have stood as much chance as she did against Arthas back when. That is none.

Probably pretty easily. She'd still be roided up and Arthas never displayed the ability to psychically lift chunks of ice so I don't think he would have any way to do anything to her.

It all depends on who ate the most souls. Arthas/Nerzul killed almost everything in Northrend and Eastern Kingdoms which gave the Helm of Domination power. Arthas then killed thousands personally and infused Frostmorne. He then spent 5+ years pumping wandering/taken souls into Frostmorne in the Forge of Souls so who knows how many were actually in Frostmorne in his prime.

Sylvanas soul power up it wasn't that good till towards the end of BFA. Sure alot of people died during Legion but demons devour/destroy souls themselves to power their warships/weapons and just general demon powerups. I am guessing not many souls made it into the Shadowlands. Plus Odyn/Helya were active, grabbing as many souls as they could. We have learn that souls have more power the more experiances someone has. Nightelves have lived long lives so perhaps its quality over quantity?

Since we dont know how the Jailors power works/related to the Lich King its hard to tell who would win. We will learn more in Torgast but I am leaning toward Arthas mostly because his power is his own while Sylvanas gets it from the Jailor.
    Last edited by Felrane; 2020-05-22 at 03:54 AM.

with frostmourne, hell no. without, prolly.

plain sylvanus vs. frostmourneless arthus id very much like to see.
    Last edited by Djaye; 2020-05-22 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    Oh right my bad, with her amazingly organically written character.
    Good, for a second I thought you were committing thought crime, citizen.

Clearly she is well written and her incredible ability to pull out new IWIN powers (including the power to break the fourth wall at will and deceive book readers) every time we see her is due to her modesty and reluctance to show off. In absolutely no way is feminism or an obsessed pervert senior writer involved. Clearly, she could have defeated Arthas at any time, but out of her vast love for everyone, allowed herself to be killed via powerslide to gain the powers she'd need to defend everyone from Dark Lord McGuffin.

#OceansofSarcasm
    #SylvanasFanboysActuallyBelieveThis
    #ThisIsAJokeCalmDown
    #DaelinWasRight
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

1. Bolvar did not have Frostmourne, which was a massive part of the power of the Lich King.
    2. Bolvar never bothered to empower himself at all, even accounting that he only had the helmet to work with.
    3. Bolvar was basically a mangled, tortured corpse that could barely breathe or move.

Would Sylvanas have beaten Arthas too? Perhaps. But nowhere near as easily. Even she mocked Bolvar saying he was unworthy of the crown. Despite the fact that she hated Arthas with a passion, she still has to acknowledge he was mighty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to say. Probably not AS easily but she would have probably still beat him. She has been filling up on souls for years at this point. She is completely unnatural at this point.

The Jailer probably empowered the Lich King as well. Lich King = Sylvanas as far as motivations go. They both benefit the Jailer as they both wanted to exterminate as many people as possible. It wouldn't surprise me if in Shadowlands it's revealed that the Lich King was the former vessel of the Jailer's power.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

No, due to juiced up Frostmourne.