you won't find the witcher on epic i think,. it's owned by gog / cd project red.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    you won't find the witcher on epic i think,. it's owned by gog / cd project red.
    The Witcher 3 GOTY is on EGS.. don't know about TW1 and 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe they are working with everyone and want their game everywhere, but i would be surprised if it did end up as a free game because it has had that many discounts and promotions lately that i would be surprised that anyone that really wanted it wouldn't have gotten it by now.

Steam got a spring clean event going for those who want badges, https://store.steampowered.com/newsh...95758984412524

Involves playing games it recommends to you, changes daily lasts until the 28th.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/cities-skylines
    cities skylines bundle (second time?)
    Feels like third or fourth time. I remember mentioning it to my buddy a few times.

Feels like most bundles that arent the monthly have a lot of repeats.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic continues dishing out pretty huge freebies. This week it is the entire Borderlands: The Handsome Collection. Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel plus all the DLC. Part of me hopes there continues to be this vocal group of people who really hate the Epic Store so they keep tossing awesome free games around. Fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Epic continues dishing out pretty huge freebies. This week it is the entire Borderlands: The Handsome Collection. Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel plus all the DLC. Part of me hopes there continues to be this vocal group of people who really hate the Epic Store so they keep tossing awesome free games around. Fine by me.
    You are probably the first person who is impressed by free giveaway of something that was on 97% discount more than a year ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-an...ockdown-bundle
    build your own bundle on fanatical.
    5 bundle is a steal quite a few good ones in there if you don't own them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    You are probably the first person who is impressed by free giveaway of something that was on 97% discount more than a year ago.
    Yes, we are. Problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Yes, we are. Problem?
    If you wanted to play it, you'd have bought it already.
    Looking for Raid.

And what if not? Would that hurt?

Never played Pre Sequel for instance.

Same could be said for GTA V, but seems that's not quite the case there either.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Considering there are confirmed cases of cheaters using script to get the game on hundreds of accounts and ignore bans forevermore, I wonder how popular that giveaway was really.
    Looking for Raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I got close to grabbing it, but i got my entire collection on steam now, so i will wait for a sale to pick it up eventually. Played it on PS3 already.

Does anybody know whether there will be a new Humble Choice today? There is no countdown anymore, but IIRC it's always been the first friday of a month.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Does anybody know whether there will be a new Humble Choice today? There is no countdown anymore, but IIRC it's always been the first friday of a month.
    I think it's like first Thursday (my time zone anyway) so you would have about 3 more days (4 if you count today) until a new one would pop. *I think*

Correct. first friday of the month.
    So, upcoming friday.

10+ Year Old Account
    For anyone who has Amazon Prime and doesn't already know, you also get Twitch Prime for free. In addition to giving you a free twitch sub to the account of your choice every month, they also give away free games and such. It used to be pretty good but lately they have switched to mostly giving away free crap in various mobile and F2P games as well as a handful of indie games. Well starting today they are also giving out a handful of pretty sweet classic SNK games like Fatal Fury Special, King of Fighters 2000 and 2002, and Samurai Showdown 2 along with a few others. Probably nothing I would say to go out and sign up for Twitch Prime for, but if you are someone who, like me, already pays for Amazon Prime, it is a pretty solid freebie.