- - - Updated - - -

Okay, cool.

/endthread

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisNeedsToHappen View Post
    TRANSMOGRIFY_RIGHT_SHOULDER (New) - Transmog Each Shoulder Separately

Ok Shadowlands is officially better now that Classic WoW

TRANSMOGRIFY_RIGHT_SHOULDER (New) - Transmog Each Shoulder Separately
    Transmogging your shoulders separately automatically makes SL better than Classic? Jeez it’s easy to please you.

I would be nice but it is never going to happen wow's engine would need a massive rehall to make it possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    I would be nice but it is never going to happen wow's engine would need a massive rehall to make it possible.
    It's a String in latest build, not a wishing of the OP.

If their codebase is clean, which I assume, it is, this would not be "that" hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    If their codebase is clean, which I assume, it is, this would not be "that" hard.
    WoW "Clean" coding...?!

--- snip ---

It's like a Frankenstein monster. It took them more than a decade to finally increase your main bag space slots. And things like combat bugs due to critters aggro'ing you from God knows where will never get fixed...
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-05-22 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Removed Irrelevant Meme Video

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    WoW "Clean" coding...?!

--- snip ---

It's like a Frankenstein monster.
    They did upgrade "engine" few times.
    They can release rapid patches / expansions without much hassle. That is a good indication it is clean to some degree.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-05-22 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    They did upgrade "engine" few times.
    They can release rapid patches / expansions without much hassle. That is a good indication it is clean to some degree.
    It's the side effect of being an old game, and having so many programmers on it layering blocks upon blocks of a shit ton of coding. When you have blocks of code within blocks of code, that's where problems arise causing a chain of undesired effects when trying to change something.

Programming conventions is more prevalent now than it was back then, a practice often adhered to even with open source projects.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-05-22 at 03:41 PM.

"Thisneedstohappen" and only one post. Clearly what you needed to happen, happened, and you can die happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    Transmogging your shoulders separately automatically makes SL better than Classic? Jeez it’s easy to please you.
    I agree. Shadowlands was better than classical allready when it was announced.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it ends up being just how it sounds, and not just "hey, you can hide one shoulder or the other!"

i think you are all missreading this. I doubt you can use 2 different shoulders, but rather hide one side of one shoulder

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    i think you are all missreading this. I doubt you can use 2 different shoulders, but rather hide one side of one shoulder
    I’m betting this is the case too.
    And if it is, I’d love if they let us do this with gloves too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Yeah, that's what i assume too cause its the "easy" way, but the tooltip does say that you can transmog each shoulder separately, so hence the dream :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    And if it is, I’d love if they let us do this with gloves too.
    I hope so too, it would be really nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    About time Blizzard introduce dyes into the game, that way they only need to create one version of gear and let us decide how to colour it instead of 1 for each difficulty.

one shoulder choose which side is cool. choosing two different shoulders, gloves, shoes, etc, gonna look clownish.

we don't have a lot or restrictions when it comes to transmog, and some limitations help the game and gear and models to stay looking good. even if this is more options, it's a detraction from the thoughtfulness that goes into blizzard's art and gear sets. we can already break the themes, color schemes, and cohesive wholes of our outfits, but they tend to still look complete mostly due to matching shoulders or at least symmetry. once everything can look more ridiculous than what's already allowed it will give a vibe of no standards or at least a vibe of there is no intention anymore behind how gear looks and feels.

I hope it's transmog one shoulder on your side of choice, not transmog two different shoulders. will look clowny.
    Last edited by dunkl; 2020-05-23 at 02:05 AM.

off topic,but how is the op banned after 1 post lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    About time Blizzard introduce dyes into the game, that way they only need to create one version of gear and let us decide how to colour it instead of 1 for each difficulty.
    doubt this will ever happen as long as we have 4 difficulties of the same raid,it would only work with 2 versions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dunkl View Post
    one shoulder choose which side is cool. choosing two different shoulders, gloves, shoes, etc, gonna look clownish.

we don't have a lot or restrictions when it comes to transmog, and some limitations help the game and gear and models to stay looking good. even if this is more options, it's a detraction from the thoughtfulness that goes into blizzard's art and gear sets. we can already break the themes, color schemes, and cohesive wholes of our outfits, but they tend to still look complete mostly due to matching shoulders or at least symmetry. once everything can look more ridiculous than what's already allowed it will give a vibe of no standards or at least a vibe of there is no intention anymore behind how gear looks and feels.

I hope it's transmog one shoulder on your side of choice, not transmog two different shoulders. will look clowny.
    People will mostly try to go for things that look good to them, so even if you get to choose 2 different shoulderpads people will look for those that may work well together, there will be exceptions to this, but still... is like those people that argued against transmog cause it will let people use all kind of equipment and color combinations making you look like a clown, but we both know that, even though it happens sometimes, is rarely the norm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Numerous NPCs using character models utilize single-shoulder armor.

There exist many shoulder pieces in game with asymmetrical models. There also exist a few single-shoulder pieces obtainable by players already.

It’s literally just telling the game whether to call up an items appearance on a player’s shoulder or not.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2020-05-23 at 02:14 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.