Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wraith of the Lich king, finishes the story of warcraft well. if you do TBC, then you finish at WOTLK. cata, forget about it!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koalafarmer View Post
    Wraith of the Lich king, finishes the story of warcraft well. if you do TBC, then you finish at WOTLK. cata, forget about it!
    That's what 3 out 4 WoW players think and that's what will certainly happen.

I must be in the minority here but I would replay all the way through MOP again.

Quote Originally Posted by koalafarmer View Post
    Not that I would mind at all if they went through every expansion, I just think it would be a dumb thing to do as a business.

Excluding the amount of time and money it would take to make this game, it just would be worth it to bring this back because it’s been proven time and time again that any expansion post wotlk just doesn’t have an audience at all to justify bringing them back.
    And they for sure won’t have the hype and newness that allowed them to keep people interested like they did back in the day. The hype behind the wow trilogy really kept a ton of people interested in the game imo.

Not that I have an issue with these expansions being released, I could just see them falling flat on their face now that we (a lot of us) know just how shit they were compared to the first 3.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    Look you need to stop a I know what you are doing,sad lol. You claim 2s were more balanced in 2s inwrath then Tbc because why? Dumb comment!again 2s got scrapped in wrath blizz said f it ND told the player s to play 3s. You get that?Tbc had much better balance as you keep saying dks were op'ed but just for the first season of S5 thatw as five months long.. lol. Tbc had many comps like war druid mage rogue priest mage druid hunter and then some. Class ea like pallys that were not best for twos were wanted for 5s... Balanced! Dks were op'ed all of wrath as we're pallys so stop with rating/class numbers crap. And most who played the two faceroll classes could not pvp for crap thats why they rerolled op'ed classes to began with lol like what you did.
    Looks like this person took their own advice. That of they still havent been able to find any actual objective data so they just ghosted the thread and will continue on thinking their opinions are evidence supported facts.

It's also pretty hilarious that their argument turned straight to strawman and ad hominems when people didnt back down from calling them out on their bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Looks like this person took their own advice. That of they still havent been able to find any actual objective data so they just ghosted the thread and will continue on thinking their opinions are evidence supported facts.

It's also pretty hilarious that their argument turned straight to strawman and ad hominems when people didnt back down from calling them out on their bs.
    Some people just don’t care how much data you give them, they have their opinions and they are sticking to them and they will claim them as fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosha View Post
    It for sure was and I already proved to you it was. You can keep saying whatever you want I have the data on my side. 80% of teams in tbc were resto druid X teams. Wrath was much more diverse. Like I said, data proves me right, all you have is your word which..... let’s be honest here isn’t worth a damn thing
    Like I said just stop I see way your doing and it's sad but funny. Tell me in what world does diverse equals balanced?I that's right your world lol. Wrath had more classes then Tbc did correct?does that not mean more classes and spec s in pvp?yes it does but it does not mean balanced. There are more classes and specs in pvp on live then wrath had but that does not mean better balance does it?nope. You got no numbers other then ass numbers and we all know ass numbers are worthless. R druids were the best overall 2s healer In the Tbc but guess what?druids were not the best or most saught after for 5s healer!balanced! Your rerolled class for wrath was the best pvp healer on all brakects and was the best pve healer.... Tell.me other wise? My word?no blizzs word or did you miss blizz scrapping 2s in wrath?does that not count?if 2s were so balanced in wrath why would blizz scrap them? The simple fact is Tbc pvp was way better an more balanced! Nothing in Tbc was broken and op'ed as dks in wrath were and we can add in pallys as well. But but MLG dropped wow at the end of wrath so it must have been catas fault.... No way could it be the bad broken pvp wrath gave us... Lol that's your numbers spin spin and tro..:-)
    Last edited by meathead; 2020-05-22 at 10:26 PM.

Like I said just stop I see way your doing and it's sad but funny. Tell me in what would does diverse equals balanced?I that's right your world lol. Wrath had more classes then Tbc did correct?does that no mean more classes and spec s on pvp?yes it does but it does not mean balanced. There are more classes and specs in pvp on live then wrath had but that does not mean better balance does it?nope. You got no numbers other then ass numbers and we all know ass numbers are worthless. R druids were the best overall 2s healer In the Tbc but guess what?druids were not the best or most saught after for 5s healer!balanced! Your rerolled class for wrath was the best pvp healer on all brakects and was the best pve healer.... Tell.me other wise?
    You see honey bun, when a game is extremely imbalanced you get to a point where only the best meta comps will reach the top and that’s a majority of what you see, when it is MORE balanced, you get a more diverse line up.

Tbc was less balanced, hence why you mainly just saw resto druid teams. Wotlk was MORE balanced which offered more comps. Especially in 2s when every healer had a top comp. This was not very for tbc
    Last edited by Mosha; 2020-05-22 at 10:34 PM.

Would be fun if they released wotlk with some fixes like removing normal 10/25 raids. And maybe remove 10 mans altogether. I prefer it to be difficult.

I guess something similar could be done with tbc, where we could remove normal dungeons and the LFG tool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosha View Post
    You see honey bun, when a game is extremely imbalanced you get to a point where only the best meta comps will reach the top and that’s a majority of what you see, when it is MORE balanced, you get a more diverse line up.

Tbc was less balanced, hence why you mainly just saw resto druid teams. Wotlk was MORE balanced which offered more comps. Especially in 2s when every healer had a top comp. This was not very for tbc
    So in wrath dks in S5 don't mean broken for almost six months?what I tbc was more op'ed then wrath dks? Pallys the best pvp heal the best pve healers one of the best pve dps and op'ed dps in pvp and 2nd bet tank,that's balanced to you?sure it so that's why you rerolled from a druid in Tbc that you say was op'ed to a wrath pally that you say was balanced... LMFAO at you! In Tbc S I said druids were the best healer in twos only!not the best for fives not the best for pve unlike pallys and dks in wrath..lol.in Tbc ever class had a spec to pvp with until wrath when they had broken classes. Hey let's buff fire mages in pvp so they can be played on pvp... Smart... Tell me again why blizz scrapped twos in wrath?lol.more specs are in all brackets on live pvp so you must think it's more balanced right?of course you do.

No way are you play games talking upwrath...lol. but why talk about druids in Tbc the class you played in it..

Then rerolled a op'ed pally for wrath and defend dks an pallys? Your a really smart player.
    Last edited by meathead; 2020-05-23 at 02:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be a shame if we didn't get official wotlk servers. They'd be a PvPer's paradise.

So in wrath dks in S5 don't mean broken for almost six months?what I tbc was more op'ed then wrath dks? Pallys the best pvp heal the best pve healers one of the best pve dps and op'ed dps in pvp and 2nd bet tank,that's balanced to you?sure it so that's why you rerolled from a druid in Tbc that you say was op'ed to a wrath pally that you say was balanced... LMFAO at you! In Tbc S I said druids were the best healer in twos only!not the best for fives not the best for pve unlike pallys and dks in wrath..lol.in Tbc ever class had a spec to pvp with until wrath when they had broken classes. Hey let's buff fire mages in pvp so they can be played on pvp... Smart... Tell me again why blizz scrapped twos in wrath?lol.more specs are in all brackets on live pvp so you must think it's more balanced right?of course you do.

No way are you play games talking upwrath...lol. but why talk about druids in Tbc the class you played in it..

Then rerolled a op'ed pally for wrath and defend dks an pallys? Your a really smart player.
    Are you off your meds? I literally already explained all this to you. I even said dks were the most broken thing in the game on release, then they were fixed for the majority of wotlk.

Seriously are you okay?

The perfect ending would be WOTLK. It was when so much about the classes fundamentally changed along with the entire planet itself. Although LFD had begun to take off...

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Although LFD had begun to take off...
    Fortunately.

I don't understand why people hate LFD that much. Spamming on a chat "need a tank", "need a tank" for 1h is not cool, my time is very precious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    Fortunately.

I don't understand why people hate LFD that much. Spamming on a chat "need a tank", "need a tank" for 1h is not cool, my time is very precious.
    I think how it was implemented in wotlk was perfect tbh. At the time it was implemented heroics were actually worthwhile to do for everyone but no one was grouping for them if they were a raider and such. Finding a heroic was almost impossible and having the lfd there for people to use in their leisure time while also not at a time where heroics were the ‘main content’ for gearing, made it a welcomed change.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    no, going further than WoTLK would be pointless but they would be stupid not to do WoTLK

wotlk and 10 man what's to hate?

don't care for classic or tbc, been there done that and their end content doesn't appeal me anymore, even less to raid with 40 people or 25

so personally didn't touch the "new classic", won't touch "new tbc" if blizzard makes it but will play the "new wotlk", easier expansion to play when i have time to and better option to play with friends or multiple alts, even the pvp was more fun

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    so i take it u werent a WOTLK fan....
    pretty much the only wotlk fans are the ppl that started playing in wotlk, wich happens to be a pretty large part of the playerbase.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    pretty much the only wotlk fans are the ppl that started playing in wotlk, wich happens to be a pretty large part of the playerbase.
    Started dec 2004. Wrath was amazing. Tbc was the best. I wouldn’t generalize an audience you don’t know

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    idk about that. i started midway thru tbc and i think wrath was amazing.