5+ Year Old Account
    Problem with KT's is that the males are fine but their females have such an awful design clash, why do they have baby-faces?

They should've either committed to making them large and in-charge or just make them skinny waifus a la draenei. They tried doing both and it looks terrible.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Problem with KT's is that the males are fine but their females have such an awful design clash, why do they have baby-faces?

They should've either committed to making them large and in-charge or just make them skinny waifus a la draenei. They tried doing both and it looks terrible.
    Because they're supposed to be related to the regular Stormwnd/Gilnean humans, where the males have muscles and the women have none. It results in a shitty looking female kul tiran but it IS lore/setting accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Because they're supposed to be related to the regular Stormwnd/Gilnean humans, where the males have muscles and the women have none. It results in a shitty looking female kul tiran but it IS lore/setting accurate.
    I would argue it is more a problem with the transmog system, honestly. Female Kul Tirans do look like femaly weightlifters, however, just like with male weightlifters, they do not wear extremely form fitting clothing at all times. Models in WoW do, which makes them look extremely weird, and more like American moms than hardy outdoorsy women.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Female KTs look like white soccer moms.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    Just as Blood Elves are getting shorter ears, they should thin out some of the male draenei so they're not all refrigerator bodies!
    I wish, but that's probably a pipe dream. Just as giving Night Elf males an actual waist is a pipe dream.

I don't think anyone is ever getting a different body on the character screen. Posture sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I don't think anyone is ever getting a different body on the character screen. Posture sure.
    Same, really. It's a shame, because a lot of races look far better in official art than in game. And I'm not talking about the graphical fidelity.

I hope the Necrolord DK ability visuals are placeholder. I was hoping for an abomination arm with a chain-hook, right now it's a generic N'zoth tentacle sticking out of your shoulder.

I know, right? I'm hoping we get covenant options similar to class hall glyphs for our covenant spells and features.

10+ Year Old Account
    That looks weird but if it had something like a Abomination arm or something like a Wraith arm, then it would be more fitting.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That looks weird but if it had something like a Abomination arm or something like a Wraith arm, then it would be more fitting.
    Given this is the first time it has shown up in-game my guess would be it is a placeholder. Not like it is far beyond Blizzards capabilities to ineptly staple on an abomination arm instead of a tentacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Given this is the first time it has shown up in-game my guess would be it is a placeholder. Not like it is far beyond Blizzards capabilities to ineptly staple on an abomination arm instead of a tentacle.
    As long as there are comically oversized staples included, i'm all for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we get profession testing soon.

Is there anyone out there that has compiled all the available covenant abilities yet?

With the changes on alpha everyone but paladin and rogue should have had access to all 4 of them, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    I hope the Necrolord DK ability visuals are placeholder. I was hoping for an abomination arm with a chain-hook, right now it's a generic N'zoth tentacle sticking out of your shoulder.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/rS1sATh.png
    Ah great, I was looking for something how it looked. Well I guess it is a placeholder, they probably will copy paste the arm of the old abomnation talent.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

So the base of the different ear sizes for blood elf stays always the same. Thats why the small size looks so hobbit like (or Goblin).
    The more I think about it, the less I like that option. I hope they don't do it for night elfs and trolls, their ear base is already so big, it would look even more stupid then for blood elfs.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Is there anyone out there that has compiled all the available covenant abilities yet?

With the changes on alpha everyone but paladin and rogue should have had access to all 4 of them, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah great, I was looking for something how it looked. Well I guess it is a placeholder, they probably will copy paste the arm of the old abomnation talent.
    I know one YT. Do you want the link?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Tentacle option was easier to implement, it was in game since WotlK. Dunno if they will bother with something else.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Anyone remember how close to release we got the Warbringers animations for BfA?
    Definitely too early now, but I feel a need to know when to start getting more excited.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Anyone remember how close to release we got the Warbringers animations for BfA?
    Definitely too early now, but I feel a need to know when to start getting more excited.
    The jaina short was released on 23rd of july.
    Gul'dan came out on july 21st.

Unless they are planning for more than just 3 shorts, expect them a month before release.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The jaina short was released on 23rd of july.
    Gul'dan came out on july 21st.

Unless they are planning for more than just 3 shorts, expect them a month before release.
    Sounds about right.
    Curious what they will be though, I assume at least Bolvar and Tyrande. I would noramlly assume Sylvanas, though I doubt that the devs would want to heavily showcase her in an animation again after they already did so in BfA.