Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I play an MMO for a massively multiplayer experience. They are going to outright FORCE you into this stupid solo activity to progress. I refuse. I can't even motivate myself to do Visions because I'm not interested in solo play. So I KNOW if I bought SL, I just won't do Torghast either. I just physically have no interest in it. And I don't care if there is an option for group and an option for solo. If you are given both, then everyone is gonna solo it. That's how those things work. So its solo content.

I'm not gonna waste my time. I'm done with WoW at 9.0.
    Who's everyone? Why are you speaking for them? My guild and I are already planning on doing Torghast in groups. I've seen a lot of people talking about doing them not solo.

You say you're not gonna waste your time but what is this? You're spending time on the website of a game you're planning on not playing anymore. Isn't this the biggest waste of time?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Who's everyone? Why are you speaking for them? My guild and I are already planning on doing Torghast in groups. I've seen a lot of people talking about doing them not solo.

You say you're not gonna waste your time but what is this? You're spending time on the website of a game you're planning on not playing anymore. Isn't this the biggest waste of time?
    Lore literally does torghast with a group of 5 like every 2 days on stream for hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I'm not gonna waste my time. I'm done with WoW at 9.0.
    And thank goodness for that. All you complained about was how Blizzard was removing "community" from WoW and now that they are adding something that's 1-5 player but you only focusing on the 1, that's a big, big, BIG, you problem.

"Talking" about it is proof it works now?

If you had burgeoning groups running Visions right NOW, that would be evidence of something. But there aren't any.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    My Blizz employed friend just told me that the dev team is experimenting with this system of selling AI for real money to help players queue up faster without others to do normal & heroic dungeons and LFR raids & also to quest faster. The plan is to allow players to buy and sell Blizzard made AI in the same way they currently do with the token. Apparently they plan to make the bots invisible to other players while out in the open world.

You can buy as many as you like, and even try doing normal raids with AI but it's not supported.

I'll believe it when I see it.
    Hey mods, can we get a lock on this useless bullshit topic please?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Lore literally does torghast with a group of 5 like every 2 days on stream for hours.
    Yah and you *could* find people steaming D3 rifts in groups for hours on twitch. But the reality is that very very few did those in groups.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Hey mods, can we get a lock on this useless bullshit topic please?
    Love the fact that Aucald removed the pirate server video but left the thread open.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

And gold sellers existed before Blizzard itself became a gold seller. Nothing wrong with Blizzard becoming an AI developer AND seller.
    Other then the fact you don’t buy gold from blizzard...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

"Talking" about it is proof it works now?

If you had burgeoning groups running Visions right NOW, that would be evidence of something. But there aren't any.
    Why are you changing points? All I said was you're not speaking for everyone. Period. People are gonna do them in groups.

And funny you ignore my other point. Continuing this "waste of time".

Why are you changing points? All I said was you're not speaking for everyone. Period. People are gonna do them in groups.

And funny you ignore my other point. Continuing this "waste of time".
    You most DEFINITELY are not speaking for everyone.

You most DEFINITELY are not speaking for everyone.
    How are you missing what I'm saying every time? Are you doing it on purpose? Where in my comment did I say I spoke for everyone? It's really funny you'll even say this when you just spoke for everyone in your other comment.

I don't see this working out as a payed feature with Torghast grinding for legendaries being a thing.
    The AI has to be available to everyone or no one. It's not fair otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    How are you missing what I'm saying every time? Are you doing it on purpose? Where in my comment did I say I spoke for everyone? It's really funny you'll even say this when you just spoke for everyone in your other comment.
    Maybe you don't speak for others but so far I'm not seeing the same reaction people had with warfronts and islands.

I.E. Koko doesn't know anything.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Close the thread.

My Blizz employed friend just told me that the dev team is experimenting with this system of selling AI for real money to help players queue up faster without others to do normal & heroic dungeons and LFR raids & also to quest faster. The plan is to allow players to buy and sell Blizzard made AI in the same way they currently do with the token. Apparently they plan to make the bots invisible to other players while out in the open world.

You can buy as many as you like, and even try doing normal raids with AI but it's not supported.

My blizz employed friend just told me that you sad shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?

15+ Year Old Account

OP is reason people have issues with freespeech, take ur shit elsewhere.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

My Blizzard friend told me one of the major features of Shadowlands is the absence of lag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Closing this due to derailment.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead