New Battleground for Shadowlands

I hope, that Blizzard make some new Battelgrounds ones. I'm tired of doing old battles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tired of a 2/8 win/loss ratio, let them fix that first.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    That's just in AV and IoC, the other BGs have an almost even win/loss ratio

I personally find it difficult to keep track of the ones we have. How much have you played each to consider them “solved”?

I’d also prefer it if the power scaling of the next expansion wasn’t so steep. I preferred Legion, where I could pop into a BG with an alt and not get steam-rolled. I can barely do that now with my main, because I took a break before essences came out and I am so far from catching up. For all its flaws, the stat template made playing alts doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Across all my characters, alliance and horde, my worst win-rate is 52%. My other characters with more than 30 bgs played have a >55% win-rate. And I’ve never really cared for winning or losing. Sometimes, it might just be the player and not the faction having the most impact.
    Or remembering the losses more than the wins, it’s easy to do.
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2020-05-24 at 04:39 PM.

Im not sure if I want them to do more bgs because everytime they try to make something new, its such garbage to play. They tend to add all the shitty vehicle type mechanics and make the bg so big so in the end I can barely have some real action...I used to hate Kotmogu, but lately its one of the better bgs because there is a fight going on all the time. Unfortunately it requires somebody to sacrifice and take orbs, which doesnt work for all these pve guys cancering pvp lately making my games 2-8 winloss at best. I dont want to offend anybody, but seriously, I cant see a difference between a bot or just a pve guy, who doesnt know how pvp, bg or objectives work. Most of my bgs lately just end up a group of ppl dismounting at the first enemy, get their as*es kicked within few seconds and repeatedly running back to fail again or mindlessly run around without ever seeing a single objective. Tons of ppl seem that they lost the will completely, because half+ of my team is usually afking somewhere. Having 15+ mins queues and joining this clown fiesta is not fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    I hope, that Blizzard make some new Battelgrounds ones. I'm tired of doing old battles.
    I would love them to do a map with each corner representing each of the four covenants. Would look awesome!

Nice click bait title, dude.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather have them graphically update the older ones, like they did with WSG and AB. AV should be next, then things like Eye of the Storm. They're eye sores.

I really wish they would bring back strand of the ancient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhalladin View Post
    I would love them to do a map with each corner representing each of the four covenants. Would look awesome!
    Even as a non pvp player, I think it is a great idea.

BRING BACK STRAND OF THE ANCIENTS! This was one of the best BGs, and it was removed not long ago. With BGs such as Isle of Conquest still in the game, it makes no sense to me that they removed it from the game.

5+ Year Old Account
    Strand of the Ancients was indeed awesome, shame they removed it.

The only thing that would make BGs relevant again is if they bring back the old honor/conquest gearing system and remove scaling.
    The only time BGs were memorable was when people either went in to farm honor gear or to farm people trying to farm honor gear. Fun times.
    Some would say "but those people getting one shotted didn't have fun", see the thing is, gearing is easy and fast unlike the current corruption crap. 3 days later those guys would be the one doing the one shotting. Gearing up for pvp was fast and satisfying.
    Last edited by Blezius; 2020-06-25 at 08:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlking View Post
    I really wish they would bring back strand of the ancient.
    You have some twisted mind.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..