Page 1 of 2
LastLast

crackpot theory: Calia is a lightforged

do you remember the a thousand years war audio drama when Alleria has a vision of the tiranny of the light where people is put in stasis for ever in some sort of crystals?? and remember the crystal tecnology of the naaru in their ships??, i think is safe to assume those crystals are permanently charged by the light and work as an infinite source of energy, thats why the people trapped in the crystals never die, because the light is keeping them alive.

I think the body of the lightforged is in fact an artifitial body made of millions of tiny versions of these crystals and thats why a lightforged can live for ever.

But what does this has to do with Calia?? well, because i think the body of a lightforged can be shaped in any way possible, you just need to arrange the crystals in a different order, so i think the naaru made her look like an undead as a dirty political move to trick the undead into joining the light.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    do you remember the a thousand years war audio drama when Alleria has a vision of the tiranny of the light where people is put in stasis for ever in some sort of crystals?? and remember the crystal tecnology of the naaru in their ships??, i think is safe to assume those crystals are permanently charged by the light and work as an infinite source of energy, thats why the people trapped in the crystals never die, because the light is keeping them alive.

I think the body of the lightforged is in fact an artifitial body made of millions of tiny versions of these crystals and thats why a lightforged can live for ever.

But what does this has to do with Calia?? well, because i think the body of a lightforged can be shaped in any way possible, you just need to arrange the crystals in a different order, so i think the naaru made her look like an undead as a dirty political move to trick the undead into joining the light.
    It isn't a theory she pretty much is a lightforged undead being.

What theory? It's confirmed.

The lightforged aren’t made of the crystals or artificial. Calias body was infused and so was tyralions. Their bodies didn’t vanish or get replaced when the light infused or left their bodies. Xera dying caused Tyralion to lose his light forged eyes and glow and Calia was being held by Anduin and Alonsus while they did their thing to her. It would have been noticeable if their bodies were replaced in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    It isn't a theory she pretty much is a lightforged undead being.
    she is a light undead, whatever that means, lightforged are alive. If she was a lightforged from the start we would have known by now.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    What theory? It's confirmed.
    read above.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    The lightforged aren’t made of the crystals or artificial. Calias body was infused and so was tyralions. Their bodies didn’t vanish or get replaced when the light infused or left their bodies. Xera dying caused Tyralion to lose his light forged eyes and glow and Calia was being held by Anduin and Alonsus while they did their thing to her. It would have been noticeable if their bodies were replaced in the process.
    dude, is a magical ritual, their bodies being replaced or remade without anyone noticing is completely acceptable in this context.

You should pick up the book that was released prior to this expansion because Calia plays a significant role and it explains what happened to her. Without giving too many spoilers, she died. Anduin and Alonsus brought her back to life. She's an Undead but was resurrected by the Light rather than the Lich King.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

10+ Year Old Account
    she is a light undead, whatever that means, lightforged are alive. If she was a lightforged from the start we would have known by now.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

read above.

- - - Updated - - -

dude, is a magical ritual, their bodies being replaced or remade without anyone noticing is completely acceptable in this context.
    She is brimming with light not even Alonsus is like that. She was brought back personally by a naaru in a very extreme way....that is lightforged. They ritual is merely to remove doubt and to infuse light with the body.... it is not the body being transmatted into cystals....they bleed and die just like any other mortal. They don't crack and shatter.

- - - Updated - - -

The most concerning thing about Calia's resurrection is that she didn't come back whole. In lore resurrection is rare and usually if done right by a priest,paladin, shaman, or druid the person resurrected come back "whole" or they don't come back at all. Calia didn't come back whole which falls more into the theory that "the light has made a deal with the enemy of all.....death. Calia is the deal that was made......that is a theory my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    She is brimming with light not even Alonsus is like that. She was brought back personally by a naaru in a very extreme way....that is lightforged. They ritual is merely to remove doubt and to infuse light with the body.... it is not the body being transmatted into cystals....they bleed and die just like any other mortal. They don't crack and shatter.

- - - Updated - - -

The most concerning thing about Calia's resurrection is that she didn't come back whole. In lore resurrection is rare and usually if done right by a priest,paladin, shaman, or druid the person resurrected come back "whole" or they don't come back at all. Calia didn't come back whole which falls more into the theory that "the light has made a deal with the enemy of all.....death. Calia is the deal that was made......that is a theory my friend.
    If you want to make a different theory, then make your own thread and stop being an asshole.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-05-25 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to make a different theory, then make your own thread and stop being an asshole.
    I wasn't being a asshole, I didn't curse at you or call you anything out of the way but ok then.

You’re drunk.. go to bed.

Dellis wasn’t being an asshole at all.... you just look like an idiot now.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

read above.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you’re reaching a little too far now. You’re basically saying that she dematerialised without anybody noticing and was replaced by millions of crystals. Try not to go too over the top and just look at the obvious. She was resurrected by the light in its most extreme form. The idea of there are no light forged they are all crystals fused together to look like a person is a bit ridiculous

If the crystals used in vessels such as the Exodar were infinite sources of energy, there would be no need for a Naaru to power them. And there is absolutely nothing to support the idea that Lightforged are made up of "millions of tiny crystals."

Don't post your theories on a forum if you don't want people to disagree with them. Keep them safe in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    I think you’re reaching a little too far now. You’re basically saying that she dematerialised without anybody noticing and was replaced by millions of crystals. Try not to go too over the top and just look at the obvious. She was resurrected by the light in its most extreme form. The idea of there are no light forged they are all crystals fused together to look like a person is a bit ridiculous
    But an interesting concept for a race playable or otherwise.

man to bad adal couldnt save that one dude in wrath

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

it's literally confirmed she's lightforged undead. There was an entire episode of drama towards the end of Legion when Before The Storm's events became public knowledge

PHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
    Kids...

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    PHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
    Kids...
    Or you know, that was one of the logical posts in this thread.

If you don't want to listen to people with differing views, don't make a thread on an open forum.

As others said, Calia is Lightforged. There is nothing in the lore that says Lightforged means alive, like you guys are claiming. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Calia is someone who was brought back to life through the power of the light rather than an unholy curse like most undead and emanates pure light now, she is for all intents and purposes, Lightforged.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Or you know, that was one of the logical posts in this thread.

If you don't want to listen to people with differing views, don't make a thread on an open forum.

As others said, Calia is Lightforged. There is nothing in the lore that says Lightforged means alive, like you guys are claiming. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Calia is someone who was brought back to life through the power of the light rather than an unholy curse like most undead and emanates pure light now, she is for all intents and purposes, Lightforged.
    In fact, ALL forces are able to raise the undead. Not only necromancy.
    Even Life can create undead.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    In fact, ALL forces are able to raise the undead. Not only necromancy.
    Even Life can create undead.
    I think life based undead have all functions of living beings but you are right.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I think life based undead have all functions of living beings but you are right.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Infested