Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    kinda surprising to see that like a third of the first page would also kick the mage because they "hate carrying bads".
    IDK if these people (or the guy in the dungeon group) realize that if the mage has been in the group when the key started, he's eligible for the loot anyway, even if he's kicked halfway in...
    so what's the point in kicking him and finishing with 4? other than powertripping over the fact that you *can* kick him mid-run, it's just actively hindering the group even if the mage was only doing like 10k boss dps.
    completely idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    We already have, warcraftlogs supports dungeons for years now so if you actually cared about it you could only play with players parsing good.

No1 wants to look throu logs on every single damn dps that applies to your key. Thats not a feasable soluton at all.

The raw data is there yes. But no compilation of it, no score or index that can be shown ingame to quickly give an idea of what preformance this player averages.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    If you had actually read the post, you'd have seen they weren't "eager to respond". "From the looks of it", you were probably the person trying to ruin the key because you didnt want the mage to take a few seconds to fix their keybinds.
    and instead of fixing his keybinds and saying 'go', what did he do? he started complaining about toxicity and how 'he doesn't want to play with that guy'

which pretty much guarantees that all focus from the dungeon is lost and instead they're getting into the 'me toxic? no- YOU TOXIC' territory

obviously the other guy is an asshole but his response is not good at all, neither is this thread, too vindictive over something trivial

your investigations skills amaze btw, how did you figure out it was me?

Hey, this guy isnt toxic. This guy is just a random ahole. Dont throw everybody with different mindset into one bag. Im toxic and proud! Im always called toxic for million different reasons, but I dont relate to this piece of sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanu View Post
    no there are far worse and from the looks of it you were pretty eager to respond instead of focusing on the instance
    wtf is wrong with typing one conciliating phrase? does that break your concentration?

WoW's community is shit tbh
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2020-05-25 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unsubnl View Post
    So this happened in my +10 today. +10 so not a 15 or something actually difficult but just a 10. We killed first boss easy and finishing it with the group should have been easy.

[x]: not sure whats up with my keybinds

[y]: wtf
    [y]: is this trash mage

[x]:my keybindings are mseed up
    [x]: 1 sec

[y]: kick him pls
    [y]: lets finish 4

[x]: wow so toxic

[y]: im not boosting this mage
    [y]: kick him
    [y]:or i leave
    [y]: hello?

[Unsubmonk]: lets see if he can fix it

[y]: i give u 1 min
    [y]:and then i leave

[x]: holy shit
    [x]: gl with this
    [x]: i dont even wanna play witht his guy
    [x]: so toxic XD

And after that the group went to shit of course. Not had this happen before and i have been playing WoW for a very very long time. So if you this guy and you think like me that he is the biggest ass in history be sure to avoid him.

I copy pasted in here but i have the screenshots of the actual conversation if anyone needs them for science :P

- unsub
    I had a shaman who died to avoidable mechanic, called me all the words and commented on my tanking and said that he will stand AFK until we get to the last boss and kept talking shit. We were on track for +2 in a +15 dungeon He left me with a wish to find him and break his knee caps with a crowbar even a week later Have never ever seen a trash like that before. Your guy is on the very similar level. in the last two years I saw 3-4 guys like that. Sense of entitlement... it's unsettling. I have been in dungeons where leader lied/did not state what was the aims of the dungeon and sometimes you can work with that, sometimes you just say, sorry team, this was not stated before we started and leave. No need to be god damn trash person about it.
    Obviously I just kicked him and disbanded. We could have timed it without his help (I am insanely overgeared for +15s) but I did not want to give that trash any loot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    I refuse it. Toxic people will only get more toxic if they aren't dealt with. Report, block, remove from group and replace.

IDGAF what level of key I had, I am 250% willing to burn it to make sure toxic shitlords get nothing.
    Kinda the same. I play with friends a lot, we pug quite a few times. If someone is moaning and shit talking anyone I ask them to shut it. No key is worth putting up with any online abuse by edgelords. I am happy as I am at a point where loot means 0 to me and key levels we are at atm. people only come for score which means if we can't time it, we just "ok team, this is over, wanna do -1 or u'r going?" but damn stuff gets hot when you have people who come for loot. Not always, but often. Kinda reminds me pugging in old days with need/greed loot systems. Damn that was cancer

You guys seem to forget it was +10. This season getting your key to +10 is so easy that often very undergeared people hold them. As such it is not uncommon to see dps way below tank dmg in this tier. And there is nothing wrong with it as key will get timed anyway. You have to have a lot of issues to not time +10.

I often join into low keys on my main tank to play around with new routes, to relax a bit from hard push or to simply help out people waiting for hours for a tank to join in. It is very common to be top dps as tank in such runs, but it really does not matter. The only thing that matters is total group dps, if it is sufficient then you are fine.

The only situation where the guy's behaviour was somewhat acceptable was if that mage kept ninja pulling stuff causing delays or wipes. Coupled with low dps it may be prudent to have them sit out or lag behind to avoid breaking a key. Then again, how will they ever learn if you do not show them?

People need to chill the fck down a notch.

Ive seen people going on 10 min rampages, throwing m+17 just before last boss out of spite because of argument with 1 other player, death threats, covid wishes, racial slurs and more...

And you say someone is most toxic because he got angry with a useless mage that had to be carried? Ok.

Thats an idiot, not a toxic player tho, unless im mistaken with the term; it feels like everything is labeled as toxic nowadays!
    'Irwin describes a toxic person as anyone who is abusive, unsupportive, or unhealthy emotionally—someone who basically brings you down more than up.'

Quote Originally Posted by Unsubnl View Post
    So this happened in my +10 today. +10 so not a 15 or something actually difficult but just a 10. We killed first boss easy and finishing it with the group should have been easy.

[x]: not sure whats up with my keybinds

[y]: wtf
    [y]: is this trash mage

[x]:my keybindings are mseed up
    [x]: 1 sec

[y]: kick him pls
    [y]: lets finish 4

[x]: wow so toxic

[y]: im not boosting this mage
    [y]:or i leave
    [y]: hello?

[Unsubmonk]: lets see if he can fix it

[y]: i give u 1 min
    [y]:and then i leave

[x]: holy shit
    [x]: gl with this
    [x]: i dont even wanna play witht his guy
    [x]: so toxic XD

And after that the group went to shit of course. Not had this happen before and i have been playing WoW for a very very long time. So if you this guy and you think like me that he is the biggest ass in history be sure to avoid him.

I copy pasted in here but i have the screenshots of the actual conversation if anyone needs them for science :P

- unsub
    Sounds like a bunch of bs if you ask me. Guy who has problem with keybinds could have noticed before dungeon, and they could also focus on fixing it fast since it's a TIMED key, but no, they have to be sassy back to the toxic dude who will clearly leave if further provoked. Both were idiots.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You lived a sheltered life if you think that guy is the most toxic ever.
    I was a dick move but so was not checking your keybinds before group started

MMO-C community: M+ and retail is very toxic
    Some little entitled shit being toxic
    MMO-C community: they guy had a legit reason, he is not toxic, just inappropriate.

mage asked for a second in a +10. Kicking him is just cucking the group and mage would still get the loot after they have done it. The only it's worth kicking someone if that person is ninjapulling and causing time loss, otherwise even 1k dps is an increase.
    I am not advocating for people who are not prepared and go into a dungeon, but damn, it's not a +19. It's a 10...

i need to make a general point. Ofc that behaviour is stupid and annoying but the wow community in comparison is like heaven.

Almost all my M+(high keys), Mythic Raiding, hc Raiding is smooth. I do a lot of content with friends but also with randoms.

This to say i have phases where i play a lot of dota and CS and other online games once in a while.
    I just did two Dota Games after i paused for some months and in my oppinion the solo content is almost unplayable if you dont stomp the other team. Its so fkn toxic its crazy some times even when the games havent even started.

I then realised how rarely i encounter toxic behavious in wow.

Unless you're wiping repeatedly with no sign of improvement and it is an obviously doomed run, if you ditch a mythic plus, you're a dick. At that point, you're the one wasting 4 other peoples' time/key. I don't give a shit about YOUR feelings, if YOU are the one fucking over 4 other people. As long as the content is getting cleared without an issue, I give zero shits about someone's damage. But the moment you leave a key, the run is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckzor View Post
    i need to make a general point. Ofc that behaviour is stupid and annoying but the wow community in comparison is like heaven.

Almost all my M+(high keys), Mythic Raiding, hc Raiding is smooth. I do a lot of content with friends but also with randoms.

This to say i have phases where i play a lot of dota and CS and other online games once in a while.
    I just did two Dota Games after i paused for some months and in my oppinion the solo content is almost unplayable if you dont stomp the other team. Its so fkn toxic its crazy some times even when the games havent even started.

I then realised how rarely i encounter toxic behavious in wow.
    I tried going back to LoL few times it's not that the game is back but damn....
    "

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    You may pay 15U$D or equal in your currency a month to play wow: but I respect any group I’m invited to’s time to make sure I have my shit together. If it’s my group I even take it into account.. life is short and time is money friend

I see you don't play Rust.

I understand it. Sadly though, usually its the one with the key who isn't very good in my experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Are you new to the internet ?

every second group in a +14 - +17 you have that one leader with decent high rio score and you have his mate with shit score/gear. If i see someone in the group with less than 500k life im instantly out. I'm not your free booster.

That guy must have felt the same way. People try to boost their buddies for free in m+ and they are the real toxic ones.