Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    the guy is toxic but get your addons, food, buff, keybinds etc ready BEFORE you queue. Why should people wait because you failed to have your stuff ready, as did everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    However - the most common toxic player I get is the tank or healer that just leaves 3 minutes in because of a single thing done wrong. Dead key before we even start.
    All you need is 3 minutes to see if the key is in time or not as a experienced m+ player, i for example left low key today on my druid heal (+23 KR) after the 3 dps + tank didnt interupt 2 shadowboltvolleys, all had 3,6- 4,1k score prob boosted by guild who knows anyways this is the point were you see how handicapped the palyers in your grp are and leave.
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by fathom81 View Post
    Thats an idiot, not a toxic player tho, unless im mistaken with the term; it feels like everything is labeled as toxic nowadays!
    'Irwin describes a toxic person as anyone who is abusive, unsupportive, or unhealthy emotionally—someone who basically brings you down more than up.'
    Yeah and OP's original post was about player Y, who is indeed abusive, unsupportive, or unhealthy emotionally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    every second group in a +14 - +17 you have that one leader with decent high rio score and you have his mate with shit score/gear. If i see someone in the group with less than 500k life im instantly out. I'm not your free booster.

That guy must have felt the same way. People try to boost their buddies for free in m+ and they are the real toxic ones.
    Technically speaking, you're getting fleeced. The high io person is SELLING a run to the low score person - and you're the chump DPS/healer/tank not getting paid to carry.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    All you need is 3 minutes to see if the key is in time or not as a experienced m+ player,
    Who cares if it is on time, not everyone is farming 50 a week. Most DPS are in there to just get one finished for the week - and the toxic healers and tanks destroy that.

i for example left low key today on my druid heal (+23 KR)
    yep - you are the sort of healer I was referring to.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

All you need is 3 minutes to see if the key is in time or not as a experienced m+ player, i for example left low key today on my druid heal (+23 KR) after the 3 dps + tank didnt interupt 2 shadowboltvolleys, all had 3,6- 4,1k score prob boosted by guild who knows anyways this is the point were you see how handicapped the palyers in your grp are and leave.
    Calling +23 KR tyrannical a low key, coming from someone who's at best playing at world rank 233 level overall (and likely just 233th in class bracket) - nice attention seeking right there.

Quote Originally Posted by ID811717 View Post
    Calling +23 KR tyrannical a low key, coming from someone who's at best playing at world rank 233 level overall (and likely just 233th in class bracket) - nice attention seeking right there.
    hey,
    my sign is my S3 raider io not my world Raiding rang which is 38 atm, i spend most of 8.2 selling Azshara boosts for "Special" Kids like you on a well known boosting com. and didnt push keys (i update the sign after s4 is over like i allways do) and my main doing 25 (4,6 io) in time so yes 23 are low keys for me high keys are 28s in time (5,4+ io)

just because youre bad at the game and do +15 no leaver keys dont mean i em too, have a nice day you wasted nuff of my time to explain myself to a random casual on a casual forum
    Last edited by Feral Druid ist Op; 2020-05-26 at 07:44 AM.
    I.O BFA Season 3

hey,
    my sign is my S3 raider io not my world Raiding rang which is 38 atm, i spend most of 8.2 selling azshara boosts for "Special" kids like you on a well known boosting com. and didnt push keys (i update the sign after s4 is over like i allways do) and my main doing 25-26+ (4,6 io) in time so yes 23 are low keys for me high keys are 28s in time (5,4+ io)

just because youre bad at the game and do +15 no leaver keys dont mean i em too, have a nice day you wasted nuff of my time to explain myself to a random casual on a casual forum
    Ok, my bad, so you're world rank 224, not 233. And the highest tyrannical KR you timed is +20 (6.39x boss damage, 7.78x boss health). But you have timed:
    +24 KR fortified once (8.14x boss damage, 8.14x boss health)
    +23 KR fortified twice (7.40x boss damage, 7.40x boss health)
    +22 KR fortified once (6.73x boss damage, 6.73x boss health)
    +21 KR fortified twice (6.12x boss damage, 6.12x boss health)
    Now the scaling on +23 tyrannical is: 8.51x boss damage, 10.36x boss health. I would try to get a more experienced healer prior giving you a chance. At least someone who has timed a larger number of +24 and +23 fortified keys in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by ID811717 View Post
    Ok, my bad, so you're world rank 224, not 233. And the highest tyrannical KR you timed is +20 (6.39x boss damage, 7.78x boss health). But you have timed:
    +24 KR fortified once (8.14x boss damage, 8.14x boss health)
    +23 KR fortified twice (7.40x boss damage, 7.40x boss health)
    +22 KR fortified once (6.73x boss damage, 6.73x boss health)
    +21 KR fortified twice (6.12x boss damage, 6.12x boss health)
    Now the scaling on +23 tyrannical is: 8.51x boss damage, 10.36x boss health. I would try to get a more experienced healer prior giving you a chance. At least someone who has timed a larger number of +24 and +23 fortified keys in the past.
    are you disabled? if yes i can understad your agruments
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-05-26 at 10:37 AM.
    I.O BFA Season 3

Reading through this guy's post history and i think we've probably found the most Toxic person ever. Damn.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Had I been the party leader I would have just kicked his sorry ass instantly lol, just show entitled toxic people for what they really are, trash.

From the text formatting he seemed like a demon hunter, is this true :P?

Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Yeah he likes to believe he is the edgelord of this website, best player in the world as well according to himself, has a nice spot on my ignore-list.
    Hey, edgelords are cool. There is a difference between edgelords and assholes.

not gonna lie, ive joined a group with messed up keybinds, usually a macro that i was using for farming/targeting/testing or something. i notice on the first pack and fix it within seconds though. nobody tends to even notice.

if you notice your keybinds are wrong even after joining a dungeon, how did you not fix them by the time the first boss was dead? i dont mind carrying people, but.... theres limits.

i did a run with a rogue in a +10 junkyard once. he literally stood in E V E R Y T H I N G. he had 21 deaths by the end of the dungeon by himself. that one i was about to just leave, but whatever. so it gets done 10 minutes slower. who cares? the rest of the group was fine, and it usually takes more than 10 minutes to get another group started anyway. why would i punish them for the moron rogue? its not like we were wiping constantly. groups that wipe 3-4 times in the first 5 minutes, i generally will leave, just because the tank or healer tend to leave before we finish at that point anyway.

To answer the OP, no, not even close. There are people who put so much of their self value into M+ that they will break down using racial slurs, kys comments, etc. The good news is these people are almost always actually as shit at the game as they are human beings when you check their actual in game accomplishments (they almost always are the aotc/cleared the first few loot pinata mythic bosses post nerf types) so ignore them, don't take their "criticism", and push into higher keys where mostly mature adults will at most tell you what you did wrong and ask you not to do it again, or not reinvite you.