Thread: Monk in M+

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    At what point does Brew not feel squishy? And is it always going to be a tank that relies heavily on a healer? (No decent self-heal option).

I play MW alot in arena but really enjoy tanking M+, so far Guardian, DH and Paladin are super nice to tank with whereas Brew always felt like I was just slowly dying with no way of stopping it.
    Always felt the lack of self healing was the trade off for the amazing sustainability/threat gen of BrM. Definitely my favorite tank for group activity.

At what point does Brew not feel squishy? And is it always going to be a tank that relies heavily on a healer? (No decent self-heal option).

I play MW alot in arena but really enjoy tanking M+, so far Guardian, DH and Paladin are super nice to tank with whereas Brew always felt like I was just slowly dying with no way of stopping it.
    That's how BrM plays. It synerzes well with resto druid (HoTs) and HPala (Beacon). They are nice tanks to heal, spike damage is a non-issue, you just have to be carefull about them slowly going down.

That's fair enough. And I suppose with the potential to now stack high vers, it seems like THE tank to play if you want an easy life tanking M+ to avoid that spike damage etc...

Brew is never squishy, but always dependent on a healer.

And is it always going to be a tank that relies heavily on a healer? (No decent self-heal option).
    Yes, but it's also generally pretty easy on healers since the damage intake is so smooth. And if you get into a bind, Ring of Peace and good ol' fashioned Roll are awesome tools for keeping yourself alive.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

It's fine... and great fun. MW in particular are very strong for 5 man healing atm.

I play MW and I do really well in Mythics.