Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    In a multiplayer game, how you are in the world directly affects others also playing the same multiplayer game. Crazy concept, I know.
    develop it, how one character look will directly affect others gameplay, and how you wanting the restrictions in everyone else gameplay, will not affect other people gameplay

In a multiplayer game, how you are in the world directly affects others also playing the same multiplayer game. Crazy concept, I know.
    to which the only answer is get over it, square.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    careful, your self entitlement is showing.
    Nope. Also, that word doesn't mean what you think it does.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    Nope. Also, that word doesn't mean what you think it does.

to which the only answer is get over it, square.
    No, the other answer is the one that has been taken massively over the years: Stop playing.

No, the other answer is the one that has been taken massively over the years: Stop playing.
    then go with that. dont let the naked blood elves slap your arse on the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    My point stands, it’s an effect they allows themselves to “FEEL”.
    Yeah, all effects are ones you allow yourself to feel. Just like the entitlement you're allowing yourself to feel by altering gameplay for others for the worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly transmog is the issue. That and LFR.

Kekw

Trust me, how you look in game doesn't affect me at all. This sounds like a personal problem, not a game design problem.

then go with that. dont let the naked blood elves slap your arse on the way out.
    Oh trust me, I have. Why people like you think it's a good thing to continually want players to quit is beyond me though. It will be nothing but negative on the game to have no one playing it.

Fun fact. By the time of cata 90% of the players who had tried wow had quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Trust me, how you look in game doesn't affect me at all. This sounds like a personal problem, not a game design problem.
    Eh, it may be a personal problem. One that is shared by many, though, so I'm not too worried about it.

LMFAO, the amount of hard line "This is my decision and absolutely nobody else" makes me think the people who act this way either don't wear masks, or won't vaccinate their kids. There is no in between with this type of absolutism with something as trivial as transmog.

Oh trust me, I have. Why people like you think it's a good thing to continually want players to quit is beyond me though. It will be nothing but negative on the game to have no one playing it.
    only certain players, don't worry, your not welcome.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, all effects are ones you allow yourself to feel. Just like the entitlement you're allowing yourself to feel by altering gameplay for others for the worse.
    Yes my entitlement of using a feature in a game I pay for.

Shame on me for enjoying the transmog feature because others are to self absorbed to let other players play the way they want.

They have to demand you meet their ideals of what should and should not be.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    LMFAO, the amount of hard line "This is my decision and absolutely nobody else" makes me think the people who act this way either don't wear masks, or won't vaccinate their kids. There is no in between with this type of absolutism with something as trivial as transmog.
    "If I don't wear a mask that's nobody's business but my own" is a great parallel to how people feel about transmog in this thread.

Eh, it may be a personal problem. One that is shared by many, though, so I'm not too worried about it.
    yea many... thats why theirs only 3 people in this thread anti-transmog and why if you said this on the official forums you would get lynched. get the hint bud your a minority opinion no one cares to care about, hit the road.

yea many... thats why theirs only 3 people in this thread anti-transmog and why if you said this on the official forums you would get lynched. get the hint bud your a minority opinion no one cares to care about, hit the road.
    The forums are not indicative of the population overall. Classic numbers vs Retail numbers are all I really need to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    "If I don't wear a mask that's nobody's business but my own" is a great parallel to how people feel about transmog in this thread.
    Nice logic leap, next thing you will claim people who want to express themselves ingame are spreading COVID-19 intentionally just to see the world burn.

The forums are not indicative of the population overall. Classic numbers vs Retail numbers are all I really need to see.
    you mean the dead classic ghost town servers? yea really supportive of your argument bud.