3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I know that actual concerted efforts to give allied races new customization updates are far off, but whomever made this is a superstar.
    There's no Zandalari though?

In all seriousness, they could just give them the corresponding options as the 'original' races. It looks like at least the face paint options for trolls fit on Zandalari. The tattoos are kind of iffy but with a few changes it could work. I tried it with my Zandalari character in Blender. I can post a picture here if anyone would like to see

(If you check Wow.Export for the new race options, the textures for them are there. If you put any of the tattoos options on the corresponding texture for an Allied race,
    it'll sort of match up)
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-05-26 at 04:53 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Then they just don't serve a purpose, though. Why have something that isn't working at all and just makes people feel like they should hurry?
    Well, because they are testing it. Values can be instantly adjusted, but I hope they will remove it altogether, given the OVERWHELMINGLY negative feedback.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they will be sending more invites this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I wonder if they will be sending more invites this week.
    I'd like to see more people added, especially if they are adding in a new dungeon since there seem to be so few people it can be hard to pug dungeons.

That being said, if all this week's build unlocks is Rogue/Paladin for Torghast and having all classes be available, I doubt a new wave goes out.

If we get a bigger build w/ a new zone/dungeon then I think a new wave would be more likely.
    Signature by Caerule

Quote Originally Posted by freernnur5 View Post
    I'd like to see more people added, especially if they are adding in a new dungeon since there seem to be so few people it can be hard to pug dungeons.

That being said, if all this week's build unlocks is Rogue/Paladin for Torghast and having all classes be available, I doubt a new wave goes out.

If we get a bigger build w/ a new zone/dungeon then I think a new wave would be more likely.
    I don't think we're going to get Rogue, usually the classes is preceded by datamined abilities. We got DK abilities the week before they went live and we got Pally last week. Don't think Rogue has cropped up yet.

I'm hoping for a new zone / dungeon as well, but given their recent updates, I'm not expecting much this week.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

It's even better reason to bring new wave. A lot will return to Alpha for new zone/dungeon, but I doubt many people will care just for Rogue/Paladin on Torghast.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I don't think we're going to get Rogue, usually the classes is preceded by datamined abilities. We got DK abilities the week before they went live and we got Pally last week. Don't think Rogue has cropped up yet.

I'm hoping for a new zone / dungeon as well, but given their recent updates, I'm not expecting much this week.
    Ahh that's correct, I forgot rogue hadn't gotten anything this build that I remember seeing. So potentially we might get a small build with just Paladin added.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It's even better reason to bring new wave. A lot will return to Alpha for new zone/dungeon, but I doubt many people will care just for Rogue/Paladin on Torghast.
    I think people come back for the new classes, especially since there is a 4 day rotation so you can test each covenant ability. But constant play is less likely if just a new class is added in Torghast. A new zone and/or dungeon brings a lot more to it and a lot more to test.
    Signature by Caerule

Found the person who made these charts.

https://twitter.com/silverleaf2520/s...72484518330371

I really like some of those attributes. The multiple eyes are cool, though I don't think it'd be easy for Blizzard to add two pairs of functional eyes, since that would require unique rigging and a facial mesh to adjust to that, that I imagine could interfere with work or make them a bit of a mess. However, they could probably do what they did with the N'Zoth eyes in the Vale and Uldum, where they can essentially crash an object with baked in animation (such as eyes) into the mesh as an accessory type thing, except.. it's meant to be part of the body.
    They can make them in a way similar to Azshara's bonus eyes, more static ones that move left and right.

Also, I would like a half voided face option,
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So no Blizzcon this year, not even virtual.

I think people come back for the new classes, especially since there is a 4 day rotation so you can test each covenant ability. But constant play is less likely if just a new class is added in Torghast. A new zone and/or dungeon brings a lot more to it and a lot more to test.
    Still, I think majority test just "their" class or potential mains.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzcon is officially cancelled.

Formerly known as Arafal

They're meant to be at IGN's attempt at replacing E3 this year, but based on how crap the incomplete schedule is (released today), Blizzard taking part could mean anything from "new content" to "some bloke what works there waffling on to pad for time."
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    They're meant to be at IGN's attempt at replacing E3 this year, but based on how crap the incomplete schedule is (released today), Blizzard taking part could mean anything from "new content" to "some bloke what works there waffling on to pad for time."
    Blizzard is usually at all of these industry events, but they never showcase new stuff. They only did that for Legion, but most of the time news / updates are Blizzcon only.

They usually just do panels on storytelling or technical stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guessing we will get a mini blizzcon in like February showing off what 9.1.5 and 9.2 will be. Diablo 4 update, Overwatch 2 info dump for release in Spring/summer etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    I know that actual concerted efforts to give allied races new customization updates are far off, but whomever made this is a superstar.
    remove the first and last skin color for void elves and is done, those eye colors are prety rad but i doubt they would put nzoth eyes as option

Even not official is good to see tauren options, seems like the "ugly" races are going to get the end of the stick in the customization party

So with the fact that there is no BlizzCon I am Going to say that release will probably be close to Halloween or the week before and we will get information on the first patch during the online event next year

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So no Blizzcon this year, not even virtual.

Still, I think majority test just "their" class or potential mains.
    Not even virtual is the shocking part. That means not only is there no WoW news, which we probably expected at this point, but also no OW2 or D4 news.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Not even virtual is the shocking part. That means not only is there no WoW news, which we probably expected at this point, but also no OW2 or D4 news.
    Not really. As I said before, without crowd 'Virtual Blizzcon' would be just glorified youtube reveals. I don't get how you connect it to OW2 or D4 progress. D4 could be 2022, but I don't see OW2 not releasing in 2021, it's just story expac.

Not to mention they're thinking about some small virtual event early '21 anyway, so it's not like they wouldn't have any news, including WoW (9.1&9.1.5, TBC Classic).

7+ Year Old Account
    Of course there are OW2 and D4 news, just nothing grand. At this point they just reveal new classes, new systems etc., and they don't need a major event for that (and they still have this new event thingy early next year). Shame we don't have Blizzcon, but it would be boring anyway. No new games to announce after last year (apart from HS expansion).

Not really. As I said before, without crowd 'Virtual Blizzcon' would be just glorified youtube reveals. I don't get how you connect it to OW2 or D4 progress. D4 could be 2022, but I don't see OW2 not releasing in 2021, it's just story expac.
    Eh, no. OW 2 brings new graphics, new game systems (skill tree or w/e it was they announced) off the top of my head.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

5+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I think they're doing next year because they probably use the few months beforehand to ramp up preparing for all the Blizzcon things from all the different game departments.

Pushing it out to early 2021 means they can use this whole rest of the year to focus on development for their games, especially WoW SL set to release this year (I feel like this is what the WoW team will be able to super focus on without having a November Blizzcon over their shoulder), and then begin the major ramp up prep they likely usually do in 2021. Utilizing the rest of 2020 to maybe have fewer people working on the scheduling, since they've given themselves more time to do the scheduling (they don't have to rush essentially).

Kinda opens up the Shadowlands release date to being early November now. Late Oct/early-mid Nov seems like a sweet spot now. Yes there's holidays, but they could hold off a raid release a bit longer if they want to avoid holidays.

It's still up in the air if people will even be able to travel like normal by the time the holidays hit this year anyway.

Not to mention they're thinking about some small virtual event early '21 anyway, so it's not like they wouldn't have any news, including WoW (9.1&9.1.5, TBC Classic).
    There could still be panels, and honestly, with no physical crowd it could be more informative. There will be less general excitement channeled, but for those who want ot know about what is acftually going on behind the scenes it could be really good.
    The world revamp dream will never die!