Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I didn't say anything about making up cases? I'm sure these people died, and I'm sure whoever is marking the cause of death claims are doing the best they can do but each state isn't attributing the cause of death the same way.

I don't know what portion it is so why would I trust any of the numbers?

I dunno, were people being shot and then marked as an aids death? If so I'll look into it
    The people who were ruled a covid death after being shot are barely in the double digits. So you making that comment just shows you're trying to downplay how dangerous this pandemic is.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Staying alive and well isn't that hard.
    Have... have you looked outside lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Makes sense, and it's the right move as we're likely to see a second wave come Sep/Oct.
    HAHAHA The corona hysteria is so funny! Come on guys, get serious. They fooling you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    HAHAHA The corona hysteria is so funny! Come on guys, get serious. They fooling you.
    What's truly funny is how a good chunk of the U.S. population has pretty much proven that they are diluting the gene pool with their sheer stupidity and conspiracy theory rubbish.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Good, hopefully it's a permanent decision.

Blizzcon stopped being an announcement venue a looong time ago, and it's just a cash grab now to sucker a bunch of people out of 50 bucks for virtual passes. They used to simply not have Blizzcon at all if they didn't have anything to announce. Now? Well, remember when the biggest announcement of 2018's Blizzcon was Diablo: Immoral? I do. $199 for in-person tickets to that bullshit and 50 bucks a pop for the virtual pass, and they had nothing to announce.

2020 would've been the exact same. They got nothing to announce. We already know D4, OW2 are coming, and SL will already be out.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    I really can't be blamed for your inability to use a simple search engine. Perhaps you should start by searching "how to use a search engine" and then working your way up from there. I'm sure you can manage if you put on your big boy pants and give it a try.
    I'm going to assume you've finished high school yeah? or some form of higher education? when you write a paper in which you make a claim, you need to provide SOURCES to back up said claim. actual sources! I am assuming you didn't just turn a paper into your teacher and when they asked for your sources you just told them to google it themselves. no, because that isn't how it works.

you made a claim. provide your sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    So what's going to be their excuse for ignoring the community this time?
    What's your excuse for whining this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    What's truly funny is how a good chunk of the U.S. population has pretty much proven that they are diluting the gene pool with their sheer stupidity and conspiracy theory rubbish.
    This has nothing to do with conspiracy theory. Sure they are spreading like fungi right now and some are totally strange.
    It is a hysteria, a global irrational panic (with some real cases and deaths). You would recognize it yourself, but since you are in panic too you are not able.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    The people who were ruled a covid death after being shot are barely in the double digits. So you making that comment just shows you're trying to downplay how dangerous this pandemic is.
    Shooting was just an example to illustrate that deaths are being needlessly marked as covid deaths.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    That is a right thing to do. Unfortunately it seems any sort of convention will not be possible well into 2021 and that's an optimistic guesstimate there.

I would not be surprised if various restrictions will go well into 2022.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad to hear but makes sense in the overall.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Expected. Hope to see then more info indeed about upcoming games like some people say here.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Saralyn Smith? How is this the first time I've ever heard of this creature of indescribable beauty?
    She's a former pro volleyball Amazonian woman.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    How are they "fooling" us? What do they have to gain by putting the country in ruin? It's not like we're confined to our homes...oh boo who you can't go to your favorite bar and get drunk...OMG you can't see your favorite team in sportsball. Big loss...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This has nothing to do with conspiracy theory. Sure they are spreading like fungi right now and some are totally strange.
    It is a hysteria, a global irrational panic (with some real cases and deaths). You would recognize it yourself, but since you are in panic too you are not able.
    Your claim that it's "a global irrational panic" is the biggest conspiracy theory of them all.

Essentially your argument seems to be is that there haven't been enough deaths to warrant the scare. But the reason the number of deaths is only ~350k is because the world is scared and taking active measures against this thing.

At this point I honestly have to wonder what your motives are? Are you genuinely stupid? Or maybe just very arrogant and conceited? Or is it something more sinister, like you're actively trying to kill people by perpetuating fake news?

Either way, people like you are a danger to humanity and I think it's incumbent on those of us who have both intelligence and concern for humanity to not be quiet when people like you feel the need to spread that danger

yeah,thats what a bunch of pastors were saying....before dying of covid

I don't get why some are upset, BlizzCon is absolutely not necessary in this current situation. Mass gatherings of people is seriously a NO GO this year and you need to realise it.

Blizzard should just do a Direct like Nintendo if they want to make announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Your claim that it's "a global irrational panic" is the biggest conspiracy theory of them all.

Essentially your argument seems to be is that there haven't been enough deaths to warrant the scare. But the reason the number of deaths is only ~350k is because the world is scared and taking active measures against this thing.

At this point I honestly have to wonder what your motives are? Are you genuinely stupid? Or maybe just very arrogant and conceited? Or is it something more sinister, like you're actively trying to kill people by perpetuating fake news?

Either way, people like you are a danger to humanity and I think it's incumbent on those of us who have both intelligence and concern for humanity to not be quiet when people like you feel the need to spread that danger
    so many people are just lost causes,just look at how popular flat earth is....these people will be in denial even if we get to spanish flu levels of deaths,and as bad as those numbers were,the same % based on population today would be far worse as the pop in 1918 was only 1.8b

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    danger
    The only danger is the hysteria. People are dying of that and it makes no sense to discuss with hysterical people like you.
    It's not a virus crisis, it's a crisis of superficiality. People like you are seriously confronted with their own mortality for the first time in their lives. And they can't handle that -> hysteria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kekdubbya.

100k dead in US in a matter of 3 months, totally government conspiracy there. Nothing to worry about, bois!

Some people are retarded. There is a big gap between "hysteria" and being cautious and not fool-hearty. The shit is real, no matter how much some want to believe it's some kind of joke.

It's not WWIII, but it's not your casual spring flu either. Canceling conventions is not an act of hysteria, it's an act of caution and that's just fine this way.

Nobody in their right mind is sitting in a doomsday bunker clutching bible in their left hand and shotgun in the right one, but you don't go hugging each other with 1000s of people in the same building either during pandemic. It's a common sense there.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-05-27 at 09:18 AM.