10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I hate to break it to you but these nut jobs have always been around out of a population that large you will always have thousands of them they don't outnumber or outgun the police or even our armed forces. The 98-99% of people will continue to see them as crazies, the US has always had domestic terrorists and extremists they have killed more people than foreign ones. They aren't going away but in order for there to be a civil war regular people have to not see them as crazies and join in.
    Some of the protesters ARE police and military, as for the history we have never had mass demonstrations where people intimidated to cops not to enforce the law all over the U.S especially during a Pandermic. Situations even close to it, aren't good over all and generally tend to lead to war and violent uprising.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Some of the protesters ARE police and military, as for the history we have never had mass demonstrations where people intimidated to cops not to enforce the law all over the U.S especially during a Pandermic. Situations even close to it, aren't good over all and generally tend to lead to war and violent uprising.
    how is this any different than before? there are several members of extremists groups that were / are part of police and armed forces. They also tend to be members that suffer from mental problems, we don't exactly take good care of them. Last but not least these demonstration are a few hundred people that's not even a dot compared to even occupy wall street or black lives matter rallies.

Do their big scary guns make you quiver or something? Again how do you see these people gaining any traction with the general public?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    The only thing the guys in that pic look like they could defend is their virginity.
    Like these guys

Most mass shootings consist of 1 maybe 2 at most, what do you think happens when thousands do the same thing or group up motivated by a cause?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2020-05-27 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I doubt the second wave will be the last, I'd wager that the waves will keep coming indefinitely. Just like Influenza waves come indefinitely.
    And these comparisons and Disingenuous at best, there's a Vaccine for the Flu.

given the fact that our governments hesitated and derped around for almost a month in the beginning of the first wave
    And the USA government is still derping.

if that doesn't happen the second time around, I don't see why we couldn't contain it faster.
    Containment only works if people are Contact Tracing, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, Closing Down Schools and not opening up Churches.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-05-27 at 02:27 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again how is this any different than before? there are several members of extremists groups that were / are part of police and armed forces. They also tend to be members that suffer from mental problems, we don't exactly take good care of them. Last but not least these demonstration are a few hundred people that's not even a dot compared to even occupy wall street or black lives matter rallies.

Do their big scary guns make you quiver or something?
    Not at all, I own guns, but the point is about their over all tone and the serious nature of what I mentioned. Groups like this are growing more bold some have even been thwarted so far in their plans to engage in violent civil unrest.

As been pointed out, stressed out paranoid caffeinated and many on drugs, prescription and recreational. These protest are happening over haircuts essentially people who don't want to follow quarantine for the safety of their own communities.

As unemployment skyrockets, and if as states begin to reopen crippled and hobbling going forward, if history is any indication of the future and human nature is what it is, I said what I said.

We need or better have vaccination to get things back to normal, or things right now are going to be a dream compared to 6 months from now.
    To be fair this virus has been much less devastating than previously thought so people will need to get back to work or you will see people stealing from the rich armed like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    To be fair this virus has been much less devastating than previously thought
    Because of the Restrictions.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Not at all, I own guns, but the point is about their over all tone and the serious nature of what I mentioned. Groups like this are growing more bold some have even been thwarted so far in their plans to engage in violent civil unrest.
    Bolder than killing more people than foreign terrorist groups on US soil? they have been causing violent civil unrest longer than you have been alive? Waco? Tim McVey? any of these ringing bells for you?

A few thousand people taking up arms is not a civil war that's a bunch of domestic terrorists who would be put down like the dogs they are. In order for there to be a civil war they need public support. Even they aren't that crazy and stupid which is why they distance themselves from the demonstrators that bought Nazi signs and racist effigies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    To be fair this virus has been much less devastating than previously thought so people will need to get back to work or you will see people stealing from the rich armed like this.
    Well it depends on who's metric you go by, the lock downs has a massive effect, the question is did they delay the inevitable and flattening the curve. But the other part of your post, yes, I believe you are correct we had fucking cattle ranchers fucking attack and held up in a unoccupied Oregon federal government building, which did end up with gun fire. I would say that situation was 10 times less stressful than what you just mentioned.

- - - Updated - - -

Bolder than killing more people than foreign terrorist groups on US soil? they have been causing violent civil unrest longer than you have been alive? Waco? Tim McVey? any of these ringing bells for you?

A few thousand people taking up arms is not a civil war that's a bunch of domestic terrorists who would be put down like the dogs they are. In order for there to be a civil war they need public support. Even they aren't that crazy and stupid which is why they distance themselves from the demonstrators that bought Nazi signs and racist effigies.
    Yeah you might want to read up on history because a few armed people is how most civil conflicts and wars start. Forget the movies the reality is, people react and before it's too late people are dead.

Waco was a situation where the federal government encroached on what was otherwise an harmless band of religious lunatics, who were arming themselves in case they were attacked which they felt they were.

Timothy McVey Also was single former military force solider who with the help of another alone detonated a bomb that did massive destruction and killed people in Oklahoma.

But as I said these were not a majority, they weren't grouped in a attacked and they weren't emboldened by the leader of the country who many saw as an ally calling them to do exactly what they did.

As some states are recovering from others are heating up. As a result the rate of new cases in the US appears to be roughly stable and not actually decreasing. I'd say that is cause for concern, especially when the recovering states look to reduce restrictions and risk new infections being imported from the rest of the US.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Because of the Restrictions.
    And masks and social distance have become the norm for most regions/states.
    A 2nd wave will likely look like a small spike.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, if these assholes rise up they will be put down. Militias love to pretend they’re well trained killing machines, but the vast majority of them have never come under fire. They’ve never actually shot at a human. And, most importantly, they have exactly zero air support and modern artillery. Good luck standing up to the might of the US military.
    That sounds a lot like Vietnam.

Also, the country must be in a total civil war before you start using artillery and air support on domestic soil.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    And these comparisons and Disingenuous at best, there's a Vaccine for the Flu.

And the USA government is still derping.
    Containment only works if people are Contact Tracing, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks, Closing Down Schools and not opening up Churches.
    1) precisely my point. We have herd immunity AND vaccines against the flu, yet waves still keep coming. People should not expect SARS-CoV-2 to just "vanish".
    2) Not my problem if your state is overrun by idiots. I wasn't just referring to the USA. I see no reason why we have to have a worse 2nd wave in Germany for instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, if these assholes rise up they will be put down. Militias love to pretend they’re well trained killing machines, but the vast majority of them have never come under fire. They’ve never actually shot at a human. And, most importantly, they have exactly zero air support and modern artillery. Good luck standing up to the might of the US military. Fuck, these people crumble when it’s merely the ATF or FBI attacking.
    Maybe but armed militias can still do a lot of damage. If push comes to shove, don't expect them to go quietly, though I agree that most of these "tough guys" will crap their pants just like civilians do once the lead starts flying for real and people die left and right.

That’s the hope, but part of that will rely on strong leadership. If governors are scared to truly deal with a second wave because the election is imminent it’s going to be problem.
    As long as govs stay the course with mail-in ballots...but then there's that fat fool in the wh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the very real possibility of shit getting real puts a limit on the number of people who would even join that movement for real. Protesting is one thing, actually starting a civil war is a whole nother level of crazy.
    Yep. Good point.
    Especially if there isn't much at stake in the first place.

It's going to be much higher, people refuse to wear masks and Practice Social Distancing now because of Trump etc...
    People refuse to practice social distancing and use PPE because they're stupid, and being a stupid is a universal, multipartisan condition. Of course politicians playing things down add fuel to the fire, but such fuel wouldn't ignite if people weren't already stupid. I don't think most blacks are keen on Trump and yet stuff like this happens. Safe to assume 70% if not more of Europeans aren't keen on Trump either, and even in left-wing governed countries and historically "red" (which in Eurospeak means "communist") regions, stuff like this happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And masks and social distance have become the norm for most regions/states.
    They're more common but they have NOT become the Norm.

A 2nd wave will likely look like a small spike.
    I predict it will be a much bigger spike.

All it takes is one idiot without any protection.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-05-27 at 03:03 PM.

Can anyone tell me the last time an armed militia did anything at all significant?
    Not talking Tim McVeigh either since his little escapade resulted in militias garnering a scrutiny that none of them liked. (If I recall people claiming membership in this or that dropped.)

- - - Updated - - -

No they haven't, they're more common but they have NOT become the Norm.

I predict it will be a much bigger spike.

All it takes is one idiot without any protection.
    I'm sure that ranks the same as predicting millions of deaths by the end of the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I'm sure that ranks the same as predicting millions of deaths by the end of the summer.
    Hyperbolic, and Wrong.