Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's with her MMO-C derps and "kill, write off, delete" responses about just about every character.

I think they are going interesting path with her, I do like this sort of controlled void theme where inherently insidious force is bent to serve the greater good and all the struggles and challenges involved.

It's even more awesome considering the whole family situation both her hubby/son and sisters. I think Blizzard needs to carefully go further with that one, there is no need to hurry - her story is going to take a while - good 2-3 expansions.

Ehh kill her.... there is nothing interesting about her even umbric is more interesting character....she is least interesting from windrunners.

10+ Year Old Account
    None at all. Less elves in general would be neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Being able to corrupt the entirety of Stormwind seems like quite a feat, hopefully Blizzard explores more of Alleria's powers and destructive capabilities in future expansions.
    Yeah because it was totally Alleria that was the one corrupting stormwind, not N'Zoth.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2020-05-27 at 05:31 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    If Alleria used the same power she uses in the Seat of the Triumvirate I'd imagine she could take out pretty much anyone she could hit - just phase out a good part of the midsection and you could kill pretty much any humanoid.
    what did she even do there???

I only remember absorbing the Naaru.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    when the High Elves never teached Humans about the dangers of the Legion and the Arcane or teached them how to creat Runestones, so that they can hide themselves from the Legion too.
    why do you think the Council of Tirsfal was founded in the first place?
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    None at all. Less elves in general would be neat.

Yeah because it was totally Alleria that was the one corrupting stormwind, not N'Zoth.
    Indeed.

Image of Wrathion says: Obeying the whispers in her mind, Alleria Windrunner forces all to submit to the Old God... or be purged.
    What's your point though? Everyone knows this.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    None of you are writing the story for wow so i don't want any of you to have any say in how they develop any character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    what did she even do there???

I only remember absorbing the Naaru.
    On the way to the first boss, she fires some kind of Void-empowered arrow volley that dissolves and phases out an entire wall of the first room - creating a massive breach to allow the group to proceed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Put her in a corner far from anything that is relevant and forget about her? Kill her?

I'm sorry, but this isn't a very nuanced topic. There really aren't very many acceptable options.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    On the way to the first boss, she fires some kind of Void-empowered arrow volley that dissolves and phases out an entire wall of the first room - creating a massive breach to allow the group to proceed.
    oh gotcha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.