We were talking about it, 200 pages or more, back.

Guys, now it's possible to be like this!
    I would be more in the "normal" void elf team!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    There's no need for that, void elves > blood elves clearly.
    At least we've got Paladins.

And our own capital city. :>

And that's that. (No helf paladins on Alliance, but good enough overall hopefully)

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    I just wanted to come here to say: FINALLY!!!!
    Finally what? You still have void elves.

Where's your Arcane Torrent, where's your Paladin class?

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    It turns out I was wrong. Blood Elves are getting blue eyes and void elves are getting normal skin tones.
    My concern now is that this announcement calls into question how much we can really trust the words of the devs in interviews anymore. The recent interview with Ion clearly said Blood Elves were not getting blue eyes and that they were for NPC's only. Now suddenly not only are Blood Elves getting blue eyes, but Void Elves are also getting carbon copies of Blood Elf skin tones which is something I really did not expect Blizzard to ever do.

With that said, I will appreciate having a wider range of options for my Void Elf and Blood Elf characters. I can only hope Blizzard slips in some Nightborne customization so they can look more like the NPC's and perhaps enable those NPC red eyes and san'layn/dark ranger skin tones for Blood Elves so they can Rp as members of those groups.

So, while it's not everything people wanted, I guess it's finally over?

Now, focus on demanding actual void elf lore?
    Whatever...

3+ Year Old Account
    It’s a Omen. Some new world disaster is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy View Post
    At least we've got Paladins.

And our own capital city. :>
    A capital city so useless that Blizzard hasn't updated it in 13 years.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    It’s a Omen. Some new world disaster is coming.
    It only took a global pandemic for us to reach this point.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    A capital square more likely kekw

10+ Year Old Account
    More blood elves are joining the Alliance ranks. Thalassian elves are now neutral. We just now need a good civil war in Quel'Thalas.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    It's best if it stays that way. We know what's Blizzard's idea of an "updated capital city":

Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post
    I will be able to be a high elf in the horde and the alliace, thank you Blizzard.

I now want green eyes for the void elves !!!! No, I'm kidding, we're going to have blood elf underwear, it's pretty good lol.

I hope now that there will be more hairstyles with or without tantacules 50/50.
    I have a feeling the underwear will be the standard void elf underwear even for those new skin tons. This was an early preview and its possible they havent completed the work yet so simply subbed in the Blood Elf skin/underwear for the preview mockup.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey now, we've gotten several NPCs over the few years and we got the coolest city guards! And now with Undercity removed, it becomes even more useful! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Still prettier than some floating rock in the ass crack of nowhere.

I'm just waiting for you helf types to start demanding belfs move out of their city so you can move in.

It's best if it stays that way. We know what's Blizzard's idea of an "updated capital city":

They have practically confirmed that Nelves are getting a new city though. Silvermoon may be damned to never get updated in comparison.

Darnassus mostly got torched because there was no way to bring it to life in a satisfactory way with their engine. Plus drama and clicks.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Exactly, void elves are still void elves, who WERE blood elves, LMAO. If anyone got "High Elves" it's the Horde seeing as how we have the "pure" blue eyed elves.

But yeah, these reactions totally proves that it's all about the look not the "muh lores".

Also how can you have "High Elves" and not be able to be Paladins. LOL you guys just got handed another half-assed attempt to make you happy. Except this time it exposed helfers' true colors when they claimed it was all about the lore, not the aesthetics.
    >Why are you complaining? You already got your Thalassian Elf and if you want Paladins, go play Blood Elf; and if you can't stomach the Horde, play Void Elf and deal with it

>Why are you not complaining? This time it exposed helfers' true colors when they claimed it was all about the lore, not the aesthetics.
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    I get a feeling that fair skinned butt elves won't end this debate.
    It won't. Nothing short of a full separate race will ever be enough.

Now that the skin options are taken care of it will be demanding blonde hair. After that, demands to change the racials so they don't go void, then getting rid of the void elf voices, demanding to not be referred to as void elves in quest text, a new heritage armour set, mounts and the paladin class.

Strap in for another 900 pages of REEEEEEEE.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I have a feeling the underwear will be the standard void elf underwear even for those new skin tons. This was an early preview and its possible they havent completed the work yet so simply subbed in the Blood Elf skin/underwear for the preview mockup.
    Yes, nothing is completely finished yet regarding the customization options for void elves.

There will surely be new "more natural" hair colors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I can only hope Blizzard slips in some Nightborne customization so they can look more like the NPC's
    This is what I really hope for. Love those elves but the player version look so terrible... There's some Shadowlands image with a male Nightborne in combat who now got squinted eyes so maybe?