Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    honestly, what the f**k?! Its not April the first today! WHATS GOING ON?!

I don't think we need to discuss this anymore now! Good shot from blizzard, IMO! And damn FINALLY!!!

Next up people will bitch that Void Elves only have dark hair and not blonde like the Blood Elves or High Elves.

So they will still not be satisfied until they have that also. They will complain until they get blonde hair also and then there is not a single difference between these races. Might as well have been made neutral.

So, it's finally over?

It only took a global pandemic, lol.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2020-05-27 at 06:30 PM.
    Whatever...

I have the gnawing suspicion that this will still not suffice to shut the High Elfers up.

There you got high elf lovers, problem finally solved for both factions.

Looks so bad and ugly. The color of skin in wow matters.

Cant wait for asian and african humans, in a universe where planet earth doesn't exist. Its just so dumb
    Last edited by aeuhe4yxzhds; 2020-05-27 at 06:30 PM.

As a mainly void elf player I am happy

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Excuse me, but where is the visual difference between blood elf and void elf at this point?
    Probably in the same place the visual difference between Horde and Alliance Pandaren is hiding. Let me know if you find it.

THE DROW RULE SUPREME!

I approve.

Remember kids, if you want something in WoW, cry, cry and keep crying and blizz will eventually concede

Might as well just make the elves 1 single race then.

genuine question/concern here, please.

I'm confused, to me this looks like blood elves on both factions. what's the difference between blood elf skin colors and void elf "inheriting" blood elf skin color mentioned in the blue post?

and out of genuine curiosity and seriousness, can someone please explain this to me..

if humans span the range of human colors, trolls span the ranges of troll shades, tauren span the colors of tauren, why don't elves span the colors of elves? what I am concerned/confused about is, why are elves spanning the range human colors instead of the range of elf colors? shouldn't they/wouldn't it be more fitting and sensible to span the range of colors of their own race and not the colors of a completely other's race? without having the understanding or explanation, to me, it's akin to giving blood elves the range of goblin colors, except blizzard chose human colors to give elves.

The adaptation, evolution, location, affinity, proximity, and whatever else influences elf skin, hair and eye color, size, stature and posture, features, shapes, etc, should determine the range of tones and features they receive.

Humans span the range of colors of human skin, trolls span the colors of troll skin,
    elf’s should span the colors of elf skin.

Meaning if night elves have some new nightborne colors to choose from such as the dark and dusky eternal night under the dome shades of twilight unique to the nightborne’s culture and situation (lame giving night elves those exact same colors but I suppose if they are ancestors/descendants/related, then similar tones could be possible) blood elves could receive their race’s range of colors as well instead of the range of human colors.

It seems like night elves, tauren, trolls, humans, etc are all getting the range of colors that make sense for their races, but blood elves are getting human colors instead of elf colors.
    Last edited by dunkl; 2020-05-27 at 06:51 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Looks so bad and ugly. The color of skin in wow matters.

Cant wait for asian and african humans, in a universe where planet earth doesn't exist. Its just so dumb
    I'm kinda curious why you think its outrageous to have humans with black or yellow skin in WoW (ignoring the fact that those skin tones have always been in the game for humans) but white skin is fine. They are all native to the planet Earth you just said doesn't exist so if one shouldn't exist then neither should the others. See how ridiculous that sounds?

Ion in an interview, paraphrased: "No, Blood Elves aren't getting blue eyes. The datamined stuff is just for npcs"

This Warcraft post: "Well actually..."

This is just a weird a way to finally give them High Elves while still not calling them High Elves. I mean, Blood Elves isn't a race, it's a creed, but Void Elves are sorta a race? Well, at least this should hopefully quiet down those High Elf threads.

But hey, if this works, I guess we can start crying for Night Elf Worgen and get them eventually too.
    Last edited by Kayze; 2020-05-27 at 06:43 PM.

I can only imagine what forum moderators thought when they saw this post........

They're gonna be on high alert on this topic. Mark my words.

Now we just need Lightbound Orcs to see the Light and join the Alliance.

5+ Year Old Account
    Well, now the high elves should be like a neutral race like the pandaren. I don´t like the idea of having literally the same race on both factions but whatever

10+ Year Old Account
    Either the final nail in the coffin for or leaving the door open to have playable High Elves...

Quote Originally Posted by Kayze View Post
    Ion in an interview, paraphrased: "No, Blood Elves aren't getting blue eyes. The datamined stuff is just for npcs"

This Warcraft post: "Well actually..."

This is just a weird a way to finally give them High Elves while still not calling them High Elves. I mean, Blood Elves isn't a race, it's a creed, but Void Elves are sorta a race? Well, at least this should hopefully quiet down those High Elf threads.

But hey, if this works, I guess we can start crying for Night Elf Worgen and get them eventually too.
    I mean to be fair before all of that they need more undead races as there have been other undead races but why can we not play them? It makes 0 sense.