Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Why yes, I do mind. Our entire race given to the alliance. A few eye colors =/= as an entire Core race, customization and all, being given to the alliance. Remove void elves and give them a different AR. Plenty of things for them to choose from. But to equate Blood elves getting a new eye color (night elf eye color quest chain), to the alliance getting the hordes core race is just bad. Both races were also given the new shades of blue, so that negates that aspect.

The nightborne arn't a valid counter since we can't suddenly customize them to look identical to the night elves.
    It was the Alliance's core race to begin with.

Also, feel free to give back the golden eyes and free of charge posture changes to the orcs (with no Alliance equivalent) as well as the two races that use the night elf animation skeleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    The whole high elf controversy is getting pretty tiring, I wish people would just stop already. Blood elves literally are high elves. They just had some big plot events happen to them. That doesn't mean that suddenly they are a different race.

If someone voted for Obama 15 years ago, and had a change of heart and now votes Trump - are they suddenly different race because of that? (I'm just using the American politics for our American friends to understand the point better).

If you're still asking for high elves at this point, you are basically asking to get a recolor of an already existing race for another faction. It makes as much sense as asking for a Necromancer class in a game where warlocks and death knights already exist.
    Using the argument you could argue that all playable Blood Elfs being Horde is kinda silly, since they could be Alliance as well.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    The whole high elf controversy is getting pretty tiring, I wish people would just stop already. Blood elves literally are high elves. They just had some big plot events happen to them. That doesn't mean that suddenly they are a different race.

If someone voted for Obama 15 years ago, and had a change of heart and now votes Trump - are they suddenly different race because of that? (I'm just using the American politics for our American friends to understand the point better).

If you're still asking for high elves at this point, you are basically asking to get a recolor of an already existing race for another faction. It makes as much sense as asking for a Necromancer class in a game where warlocks and death knights already exist.
    ^ thats bait

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Looks so bad and ugly. The color of skin in wow matters.

Cant wait for asian and african humans, in a universe where planet earth doesn't exist. Its just so dumb
    But your fine with Caucasian humans, Scottish dwarves, British werewolves, and Russian spacegoats. BTW High Captain Justin Bartlett says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Looks so bad and ugly. The color of skin in wow matters.

Cant wait for asian and african humans, in a universe where planet earth doesn't exist. Its just so dumb
    why would white humans (also an earth species mind you) be any less out of place on azeroth than asian or african humans? does europe exist in world of warcraft? if so I haven't seen it. you clearly just see white people as the default and think anyone who doesn't fit that doesn't matter. racist scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It was the Alliance's core race to begin with.

Also, feel free to give back the golden eyes and free of charge posture changes to the orcs (with no Alliance equivalent) as well as the two races that use the night elf animation skeleton.
    Not much of an argument when youre entire crutch is "lawlz customizations". Give back the night elf eye color quest chain, and all of your customization options too.

I also don't ever recall the Alliance being able to roll Blood Elves. Weird. Could you point out that expansion they were removed from the alliance and added to the horde?

These skin tones are a joke and I hope they address them.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Now we just need Lightbound Orcs to see the Light and join the Alliance.
    I can see why orcs who refused to bow before the light wanted to travel to another universe, but why would lightbound orcs do the same? It would rather be an invasion force and since the burning crusade is no more it would be a shining crusade of naaru

15+ Year Old Account
    Void Elfs are supreme.

Not much of an argument when youre entire crutch is "lawlz customizations". Give back the night elf eye color quest chain, and all of your customization options too.

I also don't ever recall the Alliance being able to roll Blood Elves. Weird. Could you point out that expansion they were removed from the alliance and added to the horde?

These skin tones are a joke and I hope they address them.
    I'm fine with that giving back that singular eye color.

Now give back those night elf skeletons, the golden eyes for blood elves and that option to straighten your orc's back. Come on, chop chop.

And you know very well that High Elves were always Alliance to begin with and they were given to the Horde to give them a pretty race.

We can keep playing this game forever.

End of Shadowlands expansion: void elves can now have blond hair.

No one ever asked for black elves.... Ever.. Fucking christ when is this woke millenial shit gonna go away.

I'm fine with that giving back that singular eye color.

Now give back those night elf skeletons, the golden eyes for blood elves and that option to straighten your orc's back. Come on, chop chop.

And you know very well that High Elves were always Alliance to begin with and they were given to the Horde to give them a pretty race.

We can keep playing this game forever.
    No, You're playing a losing game. You've got no argument. All you keep doing is trying, and failing mind you, to equate a few customization options to our race being given to the alliance. Same thing with trying to play with the lore.

Plain and simple, they need to give the Horde a race. Or, make it even. Night elf looks for Nightborne.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

No, You're playing a losing game. You've got no argument. All you keep doing is trying, and failing mind you, to equate a few customization options to our race being given to the alliance. Same thing with trying to play with the lore.

Plain and simple, they need to give the Horde a race. Or, make it even. Night elf looks for Nightborne.
    I'm not playing a losing game because you're getting riled up over something that's happening regardless of how much you complain.

Moreover, you're mad because you feel entitled to something in return, when the past few years, there've been plenty of lopsided additions to the Horde. All I can say is: deal with it. You're not entitled to anything.

Legendary news. After ten thousand years of complaining, they are here.

You're not entitled to anything.
    Correct. That includes the Alliance to the Hordes core race.
    Am I riled up? Yes. Because these customization options is a Joke. A few alliance players felt so entitled that they had to argue and complain for years, got a middle ground, and yet still complained. Now they get rewarded with being handed New blue eyes and lighter skin tones to have exactly what they want.

They can keep the blue eyes if it means the Horde loses their race. The alliance players were the only ones wanting them anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    They did... the crazy sons of bitches did it...

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    No one ever asked for black elves.... Ever.. Fucking christ when is this woke millenial shit gonna go away.
    Cool, then you don't have to play one. Nothing wrong with maximizing player options.

7+ Year Old Account
    All racists deserve bans

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Using the argument you could argue that all playable Blood Elfs being Horde is kinda silly, since they could be Alliance as well.
    Yeah, just like any other Horde race could be Alliance. But it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    ^ thats bait
    It's not. Though in the world where people crying for alliance high elves are still taken seriously it might look like it, sure.

What are your reasons for disliking black skinned people?
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    I'm kinda curious why you think its outrageous to have humans with black or yellow skin in WoW (ignoring the fact that those skin tones have always been in the game for humans) but white skin is fine. They are all native to the planet Earth you just said doesn't exist so if one shouldn't exist then neither should the others. See how ridiculous that sounds?
    It's not skin color... it's actual ethnic make-up. Humans in WoW have always been Euro-based; whether light or dark skinned (As Europeans span the spectrum from pale irish to dark italian) but now the actual structural features of Asians and Africans are in the game - which is fine and can be shoved under the rug as simply "gameplay reasons thats why fuck you" but for those interested in the worldbuilding aspect of WoW, an mmoRPG, it'd be cool if there were some way to explain where asian humans come from and where african humans come from. Was the Kingdom of Strom made up of asian humans? Do we have to pull a trick and say they came from a small, hidden away band of humans that got stuck in pandaria and evolved there during the 10,000 years of Mists? Did african style humans venture out to sea from stranglethorn vale and settle somewhere on zandalar? It just all warrants some explanation because adding essentially brand new races (of human) into the game begs an honest question of where they came from. It's not like an irl racism thing (maybe for some of the 4channers on here it is I guess), its just a genuine roleplay question more than anything.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."