Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Chronicles 3 paints a very different picture, with their knowledge on the fates of Lordaeron and Quel'Thalas.
    maybe the Titans thought that they knew

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Clearly that's not the case, as void elves were seen chatting with the night elves in Darnassus before the War of Thorns.

As I said, there's no reason for night elves to worry about void elves.
    Void Elf NPCs in Darnassus? I'm curious
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    This has perplexed me a little, were the blood elves trying to get to Outland or rebuild their home? Cos the only reason they pursue the horde for an alliance (not friendship it must be stated), is to ensure they get safe passage to Outland. … so why are they rebuilding their home?

I think at that point in time, they weren't thinking about rebuilding their home either that or it was Kael'thas their leader trying to get them all to outland, while some of the populace wanted to restore their home.
    I think their society was split. However, it is not a stupid idea to make a comfortable outpost before finding out a way to reach Kael'thas.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    maybe the Titans thought that they knew

- - - Updated - - -

Void Elf NPCs in Darnassus? I'm curious

This is just one of the many void elves who could be seen roaming the city and chatting with the night elves before the Burning of Teldrassil.

They don't even have to hide their presence, as this void elf was walking on the steps of the sacred temple of Elune, just in front of the entrance.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

3+ Year Old Account

This is just one of the many void elves who could be seen roaming the city and chatting with the night elves before the Burning of Teldrassil.

They don't even have to hide their presence, as this void elf was walking on the steps of the sacred temple of Elune, just in front of the entrance.
    That's cool! Maybe Tyrande/Malfurion has lessener their grip on the Alliance Thalassians.
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

But they still spy on Quel'Thalas for no reason.
    It was a joint effort from the Sin'dorei and Draenei, that ended the Legion on Argus.

They should leave the homelands of those who also played a part in the Argus campaign.

That's cool! Maybe Tyrande/Malfurion has lessener their grip on the Alliance Thalassians.
    Shandris also established a very friendly relationship with Magister Umbric. Furthermore, void elf and night elf forces were fighting side by side in Nazmir during the suicide mission. I'd say the relationship between these two races is very good.

It will be interesting to see how Alleria or Umbric could come into play in Tyrande's Night Warrior storyline. The Night Warrior wields the dark side of Elune, perhaps their knowledge of the Void could help Tyrande keep the power under control. They face a very similar struggle, they both wield a dark power that could rip them apart from the inside, so they can relate and understand each other.

It was a joint effort from the Sin'dorei and Draenei, that ended the Legion on Argus.

They should leave the homelands of those who also played a part in the Argus campaign.
    Liadrin was the only blood elf who took part in the campaign on Argus.

And they already left their homeland years ago? I don't remember the night elves sending a new scouting force into Quel'thalas after the events of TBC.

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

In the Loyalist cinematic, Sylvanas looks out, over Shalandis Isle and Night Elf boats and the camp are still there.

And it wasn't just Liadrin - Aethas was also present. It was still 2 more than any Night Elf...despite the Legion being their supposed ancient enemy of old.

3+ Year Old Account
    That was TBC content and I'm sure they were already obliterated before the Blood Elves canonically joined the Horde

- - - Updated - - -

In the Loyalist cinematic, Sylvanas looks out, over Shalandis Isle and Night Elf boats and the camp are still there.
    It's pretty much bleak and defunct though

And it wasn't just Liadrin - Aethas was also present. It was still 2 more than any Night Elf...despite the Legion being their supposed ancient enemy of old.
    Why update the zone by removing an entire subregion you dont even go to just for a single quest, which is not even required (since it's the Loyalist path)? Shalandis base served no purpose to the quest and thus was not updated.

Aethas is present, the Sunreavers are not. He is followed only by a few guards when he ferries you to Exodar to rendezvous with Velen. Even in the official artwork there isn't any presence of a Thalassian force. There are adventurers from every race banding together under the forces of the Army of the Light. That includes night elves too, so much so that there is one in the official artwork of the patch.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-05-23 at 03:16 PM.

Why update the zone by removing an entire subregion you dont even go to just for a single quest, which is not even required (since it's the Loyalist path)? Shalandis base served no purpose to the quest and thus was not updated.

Aethas is present, the Sunreavers are not. He is followed only by a few guards when he ferries you to Exodar to rendezvous with Velen. Even in the official artwork there isn't any presence of a Thalassian force. There are adventurers from every race banding together under the forces of the Army of the Light. That includes night elves too, so much so that there is one in the official artwork of the patch.
    Aethas is what Miklos Horthy is to the Kingdom of Hungary. Also, elves are
    What good have the elves done for the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Aethas is what Miklos Horthy is to the Kingdom of Hungary. Also, elves are -snip-
    What good have the elves done for the world?
    The elves give me something pretty to stare at. Which is what you failed to do with that meme. Shame on you.

The elves give me something pretty to stare at. Which is what you failed to do with that meme. Shame on you.
    You can stare at elves on certain websites all you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    You can stare at elves on certain websites all you want.
    Huh no thank you, I think I'll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Then they should forgive the Night elves right? I mean, the high elves insisted on continuing magic, but unlike the Shend'ralar and Suramar night elves, they actually taught it to humans, and it is humans recless use of magic that started attracting demons afterall, eventually leading to how Sargeras could subvert Aegwyn a nd her unborn child, that eventually leads to the orcs and the invasion of the legion.

One could argue that if they had upheld the ban, which was in place for the sole purpose of preventing the legion from returning (and not some fan made headcanon of hating the arcane), then this wouldn't have happened. The high elves really have the fault lying with them. Without them, humans would be none the wiser to true magic.

But knowing them, they'd probably blame the night elves for not wiping them out, like the penalty of breaking the ban demanded.
    With that same level of logic, almost anything good that has resulted from a human using magic, is all thanks to the High Elves aswell. All of Khadgar's achievements are now that of the High Elves.

The actions of individuals is what i brought up, not the reckless use of humans using magic in the first place. And despite that these people who have no knowledge of how the universe works, think that never using magic again means the Legion wouldn't find them, they are actually wrong. There are numerous arcane using races around the world and there was still allies of the demons still on Azeroth.

The actions of a very selfish human guardian who decided to pass on her powers to a child, instead of giving them back to Dalaran, which then led to Sargeras who possessed the child(how she didn't know a Demon Titan soul was in her...) who then began prepping for another demon invasion, but then got side tracked by KJ's dumb plan and opened a portal for the Orcs to come to the world and rampage and kill a bunch of Elves.
    Then you have Arthas, who isn't actually guilty of any of his actions, but everyone in the world of Azeroth believes that a human prince turned evil and joined the Scourge and he then slaughtered 90% of the Blood Elves... while the mages of Dalaran did nothing but wait. Even the human Alliance consider Arthas evil and of his own free will, so the Elves are justified in doing so aswell.
    Then Garrithos, who somehow in the Alliance, outranked the Prince of the High Elves, even in Dalaran which he was a member of the council of six and sent him and his people who were trying their best to aid the humans(despite their own people back home needing them) on suicide missions and then sentenced them all to die, which not a single human opposed this.(good thing this never effected Rhonin, who's wife was a high elf, who would have been executed)

So yeah, in recent history their relationship with humans has been nothing but suffering on their end. Trying to defend it by saying the Elves taught humans magic 1000s of years ago, justifies the problems they're facing now is quite the stretch. Do you get in a car accident, kill someone and blame the person who taught your great grandfather how to drive, for you incompetence? no

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Then you have Arthas, who isn't actually guilty of any of his actions
    the Drakkari begs to say otherwise

- - - Updated - - -

(good thing this never effected Rhonin, who's wife was a high elf, who would have been executed)
    I think he only sentenced those with Kael'thas; Vereesa,\ and those who would become the Sunreavers were most likely setting up camps in Ambermill or the other side of Dalaran

the Drakkari begs to say otherwise
    what do you mean?

I think he only sentenced those with Kael'thas; Vereesa,\ and those who would become the Sunreavers were most likely setting up camps in Ambermill or the other side of Dalaran
    This is a problem with characters who aren't active in the story at the current time. It's like they just blip out of existence until it's their time to be in it again. Rhonin, Krasus and Vereesa actually have like no alibi for the events of the Scourging of Lordaeron and the events after until WotLK and Night of the Dragon. At some point Vereesa gave birth to some ugly kids and Rhonin helped her with her magical addiction(how??) after the sunwell went boom, but that deoesn't explain where they were when the 3 major cities and all the cities in between(that are turned to like towns in game) are destroyed at once.

But yeah with Garithos, he had mad comments that that all the lesser races should be purged from the kingdom and only good non-human is a dead non-human, and during his sentencing of Kael'thas, its very clear that he is going to use this to purge all the elves from the Alliance. but luckily for Vereesa and the "Silver Covenant" elves, they were missing in a pocket dimension at the time.

3+ Year Old Account
    what do you mean?
    he hired them to burn the ships and he betrayed them

personal headcanon is that Arthas and Muradin saved the Drakkari from getting Scourged and then Arthas asks for help to burn the ships and after he betrayed them, they all became hostile and isolationist to everyone even to the Argent Crusade and Ebon Blade

- - - Updated - - -

he also robbed his men of their way home; the only ones to get out were one human and one dwarf

he hired them to burn the ships and he betrayed them

personal headcanon is that Arthas and Muradin saved the Drakkari from getting Scourged and then Arthas asks for help to burn the ships and after he betrayed them, they all became hostile and isolationist to everyone even to the Argent Crusade and Ebon Blade
    I dont know if that was the drakkari, it was said to be indigenous races, but this was probably one of many multi race bandit/criminal groups that we see all over the world. Still a really messed up thing to do, i just heavily doubt he went to the Drakkari(so out of the way) and got them to lend some of their men.

That said though, at this point, Arthas is heavily being messed with by the Lich King and a Dreadlord. But yeah, this is probably the worst he has done, with his free will in check. The things he did as a DK is actually 100% Nerzhul's doing until he puts the crown on and that evil persona then gets control.

he also robbed his men of their way home; the only ones to get out were one human and one dwarf
    Victory or Death

5+ Year Old Account
    It was still 2 more than any Night Elf.
    And still 2 more than any Orc. You'd think that Orcs might be angry at the Legion, you know, for having enslaved them and indirectly blowing their planet apart, but not... Argus was a full fledged Alliance show, aside from Liadrin/Aethas. And NEs ofc, it's like writers can't help taking a dump on them
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know if that was the drakkari, it was said to be indigenous races
    that's the Dakkari -.- ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    And still 2 more than any Orc. You'd think that Orcs might be angry at the Legion, you know, for having enslaved them and indirectly blowing their planet apart, but not... Argus was a full fledged Alliance show, aside from Liadrin/Aethas. And NEs ofc, it's like writers can't help taking a dump on them
    now that u point it out, didn't wc3 show us orcs hate demons the most than anything else?
    ah better sh8t on it i guess, we need more lore to make Sylvanas multi-death part of her megamind planning

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    now that u point it out, didn't wc3 show us orcs hate demons the most than anything else?
    ah better sh8t on it i guess, we need more lore to make Sylvanas multi-death part of her megamind planning
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power