Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Why the fuck are they so retarded?

It's already stupid that they gave void elves to the alliance and now they are caving in and giving them fair skin too? Then wtf makes them "void" elves?
    Because it's high elves, and they have always been on the alliance, and blizzard is allowed to change it's mind on whether the players should have playable access.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Their hair and racials.

High Elves are already in the Telogrus Rift in game. And have been for a while.
    That's a fair point actually. The racials.

As for Telogrus rift, yes, the high elf and blood elf students with the original skin tones are often ignored by moaners, failign to grasp the visible details in the lore. Thankfully you are here bringing correctoin. Well done.

15+ Year Old Account
    Black and brownish elves look so weird. Wonder why are they bringing new skin colors now? Some social justice thing? Blizzard has been all about that lately.

And void elves look extra weird if their skin color is anything but what's currently available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. hair does
    2. hair colours
    3. eye colours
    4. void elves in combat will become purple.

5. "Excuse me, but where is the visual difference between pandaren and pandaren at this point"
    void elves and blood elves are the same race

- - - Updated - - -

Horde and alliance.
    Did they actually say that Void elves will become purple in combat? If that is the case then this move doesn't really bother me, shuts up the high elf fans so its a win. However if they can just straight up make Blood Elves on Alliance, then i have a problem with it. Kind of dilutes the whole point of them being Void Elves in the first place if there is nothing void about them. I would like to petition fresh Forsaken for the Horde then at that point (just humans).

I don't see the big deal about the blue eyes. I never even look at my characters eyes, I'm to busy actually doing things to notice. Its clear that giving both elves this option is pure fan service, and the best thing about it is that all these never ending suggestions of adding high elves into the game can finally die. Though I will miss Ion's streak of never wanting to add high elves into the game during his streams.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's little things like this that will make a lot of players really happy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    Did they actually say that Void elves will become purple in combat? If that is the case then this move doesn't really bother me, shuts up the high elf fans so its a win. However if they can just straight up make Blood Elves on Alliance, then i have a problem with it. Kind of dilutes the whole point of them being Void Elves in the first place if there is nothing void about them. I would like to petition fresh Forsaken for the Horde then at that point (just humans).
    Void elves have a racial that makes them purple in combat. its not all the time but its sometimes, so they are obviously still of the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

if the blue eyes are to allow players to pretend they're high elves, are the actual high elves in the game joining both the horde and alliance and blizzard is leaving that decision up to the individual elf/player, and not making a formal statement about it? just wondering if the wildhammers, sand trolls, high elves, etc, are officially part of the factions via customization/player choice or will there be in game inclusion /explanation of these events? if someone knows please help

Quote Originally Posted by dunkl View Post
    if the blue eyes are to allow players to pretend they're high elves, are the actual high elves in the game joining both the horde and alliance and blizzard is leaving that decision up to the individual elf/player, and not making a formal statement about it? just wondering if the wildhammers, sand trolls, high elves, etc, are officially part of the factions via customization/player choice or will there be in game inclusion /explanation of these events? if someone knows please help
    Yes, that is exactly what it is. Just as Danuser said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Void elves have a racial that makes them purple in combat. its not all the time but its sometimes, so they are obviously still of the void.
    I do hope it becomes a worgen style thing, a once and awhile racial really doesn't separate it enough for me. Oh well, this can be really good or can set a bad standard later on. Throwing races on both sides, just cause, it not a very good idea. Last thing we need is Alliance getting those Lightforged Orcs.

I'm sorry I don't know who that is but thanks for the answer

5+ Year Old Account
    That black hair on the male void elf though!

Are we actually going to get the void elf black hair that we see the npcs sporting?!
    Frostborn as a future playable race plz!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    As for Telogrus rift, yes, the high elf and blood elf students with the original skin tones are often ignored by moaners, failign to grasp the visible details in the lore. Thankfully you are here bringing correctoin. Well done.
    That's the thing here. The Void Elves look the way they do ingame because of an incident. This incident happens right before they join the Alliance, and after it, they're seen training High Elves and Blood Elves alike to harness the void, but they're not repeating that incident, so any new 'Void Elves', probably wouldn't look like the initial batch that were involved in said incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Why yes, I do mind. Our entire race given to the alliance. A few eye colors =/= as an entire Core race, customization and all, being given to the alliance. Remove void elves and give them a different AR. Plenty of things for them to choose from. But to equate Blood elves getting a new eye color (night elf eye color quest chain), to the alliance getting the hordes core race is just bad. Both races were also given the new shades of blue, so that negates that aspect.

The nightborne arn't a valid counter since we can't suddenly customize them to look identical to the night elves.
    Stop ya moaning, Hordie! You guys shouldn't have even had Blood Elves in the first place. The Horde races are like the Horde players, rejected misfits.

Chill yer beans before you blow a vessel

- - - Updated - - -

All I care for now is better hair options on Void Elves and open up Paladins or Shamans to Night Elves! Scrap Night Elf customisations just to give us a new class combo, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharnie786 View Post
    Scrap Night Elf customisations just to give us a new class combo, thanks!
    Noe.
    10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Noe.
    10chars
    I'm a massive Kaldorei fan which is why I want all my toons to be Nelves, there is lore for Night Elf Paladins, makes sense as well with the warriors of Elune being a thing. And Night Elves are naturally attuned to Nature so Shamans makes sense. They can learn from Draenei on how to hear and control the elements.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    No one ever asked for black elves.... Ever.. Fucking christ when is this woke millenial shit gonna go away.
    Then don't play one cupcake.

I do not even know who is which faction any more, so anyway I started blasting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Black and brownish elves look so weird. Wonder why are they bringing new skin colors now?
    Did you somehow miss the whole thing about races all getting more customization options?

Well, shit, they actually did it. I approve, these are all dope

Are we going to see asian humans or elves?