Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Seems like EU is giving a few bilions of cash away to country in EU with this virus.

...why i have a felling that euro will just get more wortless and food prices and other stuff will go up...
    Not necessarily both in 2008 and now the US pumped trillions into the economy inflation barely budged.

I just want to remind people that there were posters in here two months ago, saying that Coronavirus was dying off, and the numbers were about to start falling.

It's been a long two months for those people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I just want to remind people that there were posters in here two months ago, saying that Coronavirus was dying off, and the numbers were about to start falling.

It's been a long two months for those people.
    Tbh in some countries they are falling, could be thanks to the restrictions. But those posters, yeah, even a broken clock has the right time twice a day.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Industrial heart of the USSR... now torn apart
    I actually have several theories as to why, but still: no one is saying a word here about Qatar - why is that, in your opinion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    It's not 2004. People have lives, jobs, families etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynep View Post
    I actually have several theories as to why, but still: no one is saying a word here about Qatar - why is that, in your opinion?
    Well to be fair, there are days I don't think about Qatar and it's position in the world, heck I would say even months. Clearly you are insinuating something but I guess a link is too much to ask.

I wonder if the slaves ( whose passports are taken ) also get tested or counted in the death toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, their death was not due to the drug, it was due to covid. The drugs shows signs that it increases mortality rate due to covid.
    "Increased mortality" and "collateral damage" are terms used to psychologically shield us from deaths.

In this case "the signs of increased mortality" are that of people with covid-19 about 1,700 extra deaths have occurred for those treated with hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine (and in many cases with some additional drug) that wouldn't have died if they hadn't received that experimental treatment (assuming the Lancet analyzed it correctly).

Or in other words, those 1,700 extra deaths are due to using hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine against covid-19, because some questionable study indicated that it was effective against covid-19.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...opening-286143

Lies about testing, lies about deaths, lies about hospital admissions, lies about lies.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Looks like Russian deaths per day are starting to climb up. I suppose you cannot hide things forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Thanks for making me laugh. I wonder, what was he thinking? Oh, wait, he was not thinking at all...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Looks like Russian deaths per day are starting to climb up. I suppose you cannot hide things forever.
    Believe me, they hide a LOT. That's just the obligatory injection of a curve so they won't look completely ridiculous to the populace. People in Russia are not dumb, sure there are of course hard nationalists and what not only too happy to look the other way, but at some point it's like "come on, man" reaction at numbers even there.

So they will make a curve, just enough to make things look a bit less BS, but on the other hand to show how they are better than US and the West (pillars of modern evil) and what not.

Reminds me of a good old Russian meme, written there: "You should understand already, USA wants to take our resources!"

Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-05-28 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Tbh in some countries they are falling, could be thanks to the restrictions. But those posters, yeah, even a broken clock has the right time twice a day.
    These posters were specifically saying it about the United States.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Industrial heart of the USSR... now torn apart
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Well to be fair, there are days I don't think about Qatar and it's position in the world, heck I would say even months. Clearly you are insinuating something but I guess a link is too much to ask.

I wonder if the slaves ( whose passports are taken ) also get tested or counted in the death toll.
    I'm only insinuating that:

1. Facts exist.
    2. Numbers are widely available online.
    3. There is a country that stands out in last couple weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    It's not 2004. People have lives, jobs, families etc

Quote Originally Posted by Cynep View Post
    I'm only insinuating that:

1. Facts exist.
    2. Numbers are widely available online.
    3. There is a country that stands out in last couple weeks.
    Can you just say what you mean and not give riddles?

These posters were specifically saying it about the United States.
    Yup many were wrong... How about the projections from real scientists? Or how about how if we didnt lock everyone in the homes we would turn into Italy with overwhelmed hospitals. Stop calling out just the stuff that is pointless to call out. Everyone was wrong with this

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Yup many were wrong... How about the projections from real scientists? Or how about how if we didnt lock everyone in the homes we would turn into Italy with overwhelmed hospitals. Stop calling out just the stuff that is pointless to call out. Everyone was wrong with this
    So,what makes you think you are right about the economy?

So,what makes you think you are right about the economy?
    Good question. At least the economy i can look at past history.

Yep, and we'd see major economic problems.

As oppose to not having past history on what exactly?

Shit's officially over in EU.
    Can we have a lil celebration or must we continue being afraid?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Shit's officially over in EU.
    Can we have a lil celebration or must we continue being afraid?
    "Huh, the plague went away after we socially distanced. Can't possibly be any connection."

You people are responsible for second wave outbreaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

What a beautiful strawman you built there.
    Here's a match, use it well