Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kynario View Post
    I honestly don’t mind any of the darker skin tones.
    To each their own...

What genuinly bothers me is that Void Elves are getting Blood Elf skin-tones. There’s no real way to distinguish them from one another anymore (besides the hair).

Alliance basically get Blood Elves now.
    This is my issue. I would say Belfs need some highbourne customization then to balance the things out, otherwise alliance has a Horde race now.

Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    There is no help for you m8. I don't mind black people, Asians, anyone. They are people just like me. But if anyone of them would paint themself blue and start to tell they are fucking smurf and wanted me to accept it and behave like they truly are. There will be a problem. Why? because it doesn't make sense. Just like Black Blood elf.

For liberals like you. Everything and everyone is racist or sexist.

What is racism in the first place?

Racism is the belief that a particular race is superior or inferior to another, that a person’s social and moral traits are predetermined by his or her inborn biological characteristics. Racial separatism is the belief, most of the time based on racism, that different races should remain segregated and apart from one another.

Black blood elf is not about anything of what is written above. It's just about it makes no sense. So just stop making it about racism when it's not.
    I ask you again, why target me? You are clearly triggered because I just blatantly called you and others out. And my one formulated response was immediately dismissed with standard undercover racist rhetoric.

How about you take a crack at everyone else who’s called you and others out. Don’t want to because you don’t have empty counters for them? Fine by me, I’m only at fault for leaving myself open for your low brow diatribe by not articulating my stance thoroughly in my first post.

Since you don’t seem to actually have a good argument other than lolore and standard “confederate flag is a historical symbol!” bullshit I’ll move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Like how you are trying to misdirect me to someone else because you don't have any valid arguments. Anyone is welcome to reply to any of my posts and start a discussion I can reply to. I did choose to reply to you because you were one of the last posts here and I didn't want to scroll 15 pages and I strongly disagreed with what you wrote.

Pls, don't do "oh why are you targeting me? why do you harassing me? Boooo" When commenting in the public forum. If you fear discussing things this is no place for you. Also, you didn't answer anything I wrote and just saying all the same thing.

Lore reasons are totally valid reason for something. If blood elves could suddenly be druids. Ofc Blizz can do it. But it would no make fucking sense unless they would make lore for it. And even this would make more sense then suddenly make skin color which wasn't on elven races since they started to exist. Its like adding a 3rd hand to them and saying like they always were a elves that had 3 hands.
    So many assumptions. Where to begin. No one is boohooing or claiming harassment. Don’t put words in my mouth. I’m in no way shape or form afraid of discussing things with individuals of valid intellect. Someone who is a closet racist isn’t that. And besides, why would I bother refuting your “points” or comments when you clearly have no interest in figuring out your institutional racism? Your instant label of “liberal” for me proves this. I’ve met too many like you, you defend your incorrect stance, further entrenching in it when questioned, regardless of the validity of said questioning. Unfortunately, small minded individuals are a dime a dozen. Now you morons just feel comfortable in your own skin because of the current social state. It’s sad. You can respond and spout your nonsense all you want, you already exposed yourself by being so triggered.

And no, once again, lore is not a valid reason to complain, you don’t make the lore, you consume it. Disagree all you like, your idea of what is valid lore is completely and totally invalid. What a snowflake mentality. Incredibly ironic.

One of those blood elves options is green though? And the middle one is hardly blue either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Last time I checked, purple is not black, and that is a purple elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Lubefist View Post
    If you're so straight up angry about a black skin customization option in a game where you can change the appeareance of your shiny sword to a fucking fish because "it makes no sense", you just might be a racist piece of shit.
    Quotes for truth, exactly why lore arguments are 100% invalid. Sure, maybe that’s “your opinion,” but opinions can be wrong.

(General your usage, not directed at quotes poster)

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You can go to the sun well right now and see them from your self but here’s also an out of game reference to one.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Devi
    So the absolute best thing you can come up with is 1 elf, from an alternate dimension, described as "dark skinned" (which literally could mean anything) of whom no image is provided....... talk about reaching. I mean, there is a significant difference between being dark skinned and being black.........

Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    You are really funny Arrogant but really funny. .)

You are really funny Arrogant but really funny. .)
    Good deflection, I want my internet points now

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    So the absolute best thing you can come up with is 1 elf, from an alternate dimension, described as "dark skinned" (which literally could mean anything) of whom no image is provided....... talk about reaching. I mean, there is a significant difference between being dark skinned and being black.........
    So dark skinned can mean literally anything but apparently it can't however mean black?

These people.

Finally I can create my own Drizzt Do'Urden. Now if only I could have purple eyes to complete the look.

Quote Originally Posted by Lubefist View Post
    So dark skinned can mean literally anything but apparently it can't however mean black?

These people.
    You know exactly what I meant. Calling someone "dark skinned" is meaningless without context. A dark skinned elf could simply mean someone with the darkest looking normal blood elf skin tone. It does not automatically mean Black, or even dark brown. Don't be willfully obtuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    This comment should be gilded, please someone make it a signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Faerune View Post
    Its rather the bigots who have the Antoine de Saint just axiom "no freedom for the ennemies of freedom" that bother me here, virtue-signalling all the time, and branding everyone in a -ist fashion.
    They need their hourly dopamine rush, and I say that as somebody who has 0 problems with these skins

As you can see, their self-serving outrage has also invited a bunch of shitposters into the mix, so that's great, I guess.

Truth be told, though, I thought the initial wave of handwringing over these blood elf skins was over after they were widely previewed on WoWhead and other fansites weeks ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    They might go ahead and do it, it was a thing all the way from WII.
    tbh it would suck if void elves now just became more or less high elves (+ a few void things from when they were first introduced)

If and when the allied race customization patch comes, I hope they expand on the void/corruption repertoire too, and not just the High Elf stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malhummi View Post
    Shut ur mouth incel-n1gg3r, and never open this shiet again. U are really slave-cuckold.
    You're trying too hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Can we get worgens now as alliance just got full access to one of Horde races? I can perfectly see some of Worgens inflicting a curse on few villages of humans somewhere who would get saved by tauren druidic rituals or some voodoo stuff and then join the Horde.
    The Alliance just got a skin color.

Hi Nightborne, hi Orcish chiropractor, hi golden eyes for Blood Elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Void elves being anything but void touched color makes no sense.
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2020-05-28 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    They're adding additional skin colors, to all races (including gnomes, humans, blood elves, void elves, dwarves, etc) that represent human skin tones, ranging from white to very dark brown.

This is to increase character customization. What is difficult to understand about that?
    Because elves are not Human, and don't need human skin tones.
    Because it doesn't need to happen just because they can.

I am all for increased character customization, but that should take the form of things proper for the races being customized. Black and Brown humans? Fine. Black Dwarves? Sure, pretty sure the Dark Iron Dwarves come in various shades ranging from Grey to Black. Black Gnomes? Not a thing. Black Elves? Also not a thing. Because Black and Brown elves are NOT a thing in WoW lore. Elves are Blue, or purple, or various shades of Pink. Elves are not black. And no, I really don't care what kind of personal fanfiction headcannon you invented just so you can role play a black elf. It has nothing to do with being racist against the color black, and everything to do with the fact that WoW does not have black elves.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2020-05-28 at 11:23 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    haha I love this! You made a character just for this xD Awesome!

Did you notice, that the original VE male and female skins' muscles had different, more refined definition then the BE? A shame it will not be implemented for the BE and VE will inherit BE lower definition skins. Not to mention that VE will lose their underwear. It really screams low effort to me.
    Last edited by Encaitar29; 2020-05-28 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthalah View Post
    She's a unique character in the game with much more powers then a player character can have...
    We are just players...

If we take a special character as an example, why a druid can't have antlers or bark-skinned arms just like Malfurion or Cenarius... Or! There's Prophet Velen... He's taller and thinner than the avarage Draenei, but I haven't seen any body figure options going to be added for them...
    Actually I am not "just a player", my character is a renowned void elf who was acknowledged in several lands and rewarded by Alleria herself with a cherished heritage of their people. I'd say that's already beyoned what "just a player" could accomplish.

We haven't seen all customization options yet. Worgen players can now have white fur like Greymane, so this isn't even something only void elves got.

Quote Originally Posted by Encaitar29 View Post
    Did you notice, that the original VE male and female skins' muscles had different, more refined definition then the BE? A shame it will not be implemented for the BE and VE will inherit BE lower definition skins. Not to mention that VE will lose their underwear. It really screams low effort to me.
    They clarified that the Void Elves with High Elf skins will use the Void Elf underwear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthalah View Post
    She's a unique character in the game with much more powers then a player character can have...
    We are just players...

If we take a special character as an example, why a druid can't have antlers or bark-skinned arms just like Malfurion or Cenarius... Or! There's Prophet Velen... He's taller and thinner than the avarage Draenei, but I haven't seen any body figure options going to be added for them...
    I implore you to look a little bit into the Void Elf story before you air your opinion.

It shouldn't take you long, considering there isn't much of it.

Would be amazing if the dark skinned elves had a heavy Indian accent

I am gonna make all my elves dark skinned, maybe even pay money just to switch the color and potentially trigger people. This thread proves they are out and about and get mad at useless stuff like this. Can't wait to get angry messages and laugh about their shallow opinion about skin colors. I also love reporting people that insult me or others and potentially get them banned for a couple days or muted. How I love others being emotionally invested into meaningless things in life and then get punished for it. Humans are the best!