Poll: What do you think?

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Damn straight! Look at these 11/12 plebs making these threads, that's hilarious.
    I can’t tell if you’re trolling/joking, but you’re the people that make all us mythic raiders look like assholes. You guys are the reason we lost masterloot.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Because I think rerunning the same content you've already cleared over and over as the games in hibernation till shadowlands is dumb. But thats like my opinion man.
    Yes but your opinion is condescending towards other peoples preference. So sharing it is just mean. There is no need to share an opinion which is going to hurt someone else. You're allowed to but it's not nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    I can’t tell if you’re trolling/joking, but you’re the people that make all us mythic raiders look like assholes. You guys are the reason we lost masterloot.
    Yes, I am the devil incarnate. I ate Master Loot. *burp*

Yes, I am the devil incarnate. I ate Master Loot. *burp*
    You ate master loot and shat out personal loot

Personal loot is the result of these types of I only care about me mentalities that dominate internet gaming now.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I prefer chocolate icecream more than vanilla icecream but I still want the vanilla icecream. I just want the chocolate more. That's a preference. Nope I didn't say that. A preference is not an exclusion.
    A preference is an exclusion because you are choosing to prefer a thing over other things. You are excluding Vanilla by preferring Chocolate. Because you do not prefer Vanilla and Chocolate. You also said you are excluding "lesser progressed" players because you don't enjoy playing with them. You've now switched that to "I do enjoy playing with them when no other choice".
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    You can't? Really? You actually think that someone's unironically claiming that they're superior because of one boss kill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You also said you are excluding "lesser progressed" players because you don't enjoy playing with them. You've now switched that to "I do enjoy playing with them when no other choice".
    I only said that I enjoy playing with experienced people more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes but your opinion is condescending towards other peoples preference. So sharing it is just mean. There is no need to share an opinion which is going to hurt someone else. You're allowed to but it's not nice.
    Just as there is no need to exclude people perfectly capable of clearing content. You are allowed to but it's not nice. Weird isn't it how you are telling someone that can't do something with the same reasoning as you are using to exclude others simply because they haven't done 11/12 Mythic of a Mythic raid. Here is the better question I guess:

Do you feel it is okay to be excluded from a group, doing a large pull +15 or a speed run of the first 5 Mythic Ny'alotha raid, simply because you are only 11/12? Would you be upset at being excluded despite feeling that you are more then qualified? Do you think it is 100% okay to be excluded simply because you haven't killed one out of twelve bosses?

- - - Updated - - -

Which is excluding lesser experienced people. I'm not sure why you keep fighting hard just because I say it versus you saying it yourself.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry buddy, you are now tagged as the "toxic element" in MMO-C posters hive mind. Good job destroying WoW, you and your *horrible things you do*.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Hi everyone. I hope you're all having a nice spring day.

I play WoW. I'm a 11/12 mythic raider and I have a 3k rio score.

I prefer to play with people who got approximately the same experience with current content as myself.

Therefore I use systems like Raider.io, Wowprogress, Warcraftlog etc. to see how much experience people have with current content to compare it to my own.

Do you think that makes me an elitist or do you think it's a fair preference?

Edit: Also, is being an elitist a bad thing?
    I don't see r.io as elitest, but AOTC can be pretty elitest and toxic, especially when those who have it gatekeep those who don't. Pugs/Guilds sometimes are the answer, sometimes not.

Rio is pretty useless/faulty, but curve is understandable.

But, given the type of pugs you can come across, i get that people want to use these measurements. The thing is, you still get them at the end of the day or you get the ones that are super elitist and will leave a key at the smallest mistake. Both are bad. There isn't a good way to filter them except friends list.

Sorry buddy, you are now tagged as the "toxic element" in MMO-C posters hive mind. Good job destroying WoW, you and your *horrible things you do*.
    *Raises Pitchfork*

"Kill the beast!"

Sorry I mean, yeah what he said! Destroying WoW!

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Just as there is no need to exclude people perfectly capable of clearing content. You are allowed to but it's not nice. Weird isn't it how you are telling someone that can't do something with the same reasoning as you are using to exclude others simply because they haven't done 11/12 Mythic of a Mythic raid. Here is the better question I guess:

Do you feel it is okay to be excluded from a group, doing a large pull +15 or a speed run of the first 5 Mythic Ny'alotha raid, simply because you are only 11/12? Would you be upset at being excluded despite feeling that you are more then qualified? Do you think it is 100% okay to be excluded simply because you haven't killed one out of twelve bosses?

- - - Updated - - -

Which is excluding lesser experienced people. I'm not sure why you keep fighting hard just because I say it versus you saying it yourself.
    But you’re saying that I wont play with less progressed people at all which is not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Rio is pretty useless/faulty, but curve is understandable.
    In a game where selling achievements is nearly more popular than clearing the raid yourself in a guild?

Dammit! I knew this was a bad idea!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dammit! I knew this was a bad idea!
    I know, I am a resident White Knight Elitist Scumbag Hater Trumpkin. If WoW ends tomorrow and we get a poll to ask why - my name will take at least 64% of votes... your only 21%, get back in line, junior.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    In a game where selling achievements is nearly more popular than clearing the raid yourself in a guild?
    I have no idea what you are on about. Raid encounters are more scripted than dungeon ones, that is all.

I know, I am a resident White Knight Elitist Scumbag Hater Trumpkin. If WoW ends tomorrow and we get a poll to ask why - my name will take at least 64% of votes... your only 21%, get back in line, junior.
    Now I have a new goal!

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    I have no idea what you are on about. Raid encounters are more scripted than dungeon ones, that is all.
    The few good guilds per server sell raid run achievements for gold.

Im surprised you havent heard of this.