Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... no comments from vanilla tryhards whining about Blizzard changing the classic WoW? I'm disappoint

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Hmm... no comments from vanilla tryhards whining about Blizzard changing the classic WoW? I'm disappoint
    What do you mean? This is closer to the original WoW than before. LOL.

Nice try tho.

The change was made when they turned servers into mega servers. People did fight that but lost. Keeping the spawn rate the same as it was on a server that was maxed out full around 2500 is a not the same when you have say double or triple that (sometimes more) players.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobMarley View Post
    This is good because clearly the classic realms have much more players on them than back in the day.

I actually play on a server which is High pop but it's (supposedly) 67% Horde and I took this screenshot last night: https://i.imgur.com/leGxdZ3.jpg

Could not believe how many people there.
    You mean bots? I have friends on classic that tell me they’re just farming bots in Winterspring.

How will this affect Resto Shamans?

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    You mean bots? I have friends on classic that tell me they’re just farming bots in Winterspring.

Well if you want to be unambiguously cynical with no evidence then yes I mean bots.

10+ Year Old Account
    so what ever happened to #NoChanges?

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Did you even read other posts in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by JacobMarley View Post
    This is good because clearly the classic realms have much more players on them than back in the day.

I actually play on a server which is High pop but it's (supposedly) 67% Horde and I took this screenshot last night: https://i.imgur.com/leGxdZ3.jpg

Could not believe how many people there.
    the entire realm pop comes in town for the world buff,its not rly a big surprise,its like taking a screenshot in bfa when asmongold comes in town and the screen is even more full because of mounts lol

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems #nochanges crowd doesn't care about things when they are beneficial to them

#nochanges amirite!!!
    More like #nochanges except when we realize how much that would screw us over because people are smart and know how the game was and then they’re good changes!!!

Up next lfd and maybe lfr

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Seems #nochanges crowd doesn't care about things when they are beneficial to them
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    #nochanges amirite!!!
    More like #nochanges except when we realize how much that would screw us over because people are smart and know how the game was and then they’re good changes!!!
    All of you are so bitter. Can't you guys just enjoy what you like without the cynical taunting?

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    All of you are so bitter. Can't you guys just enjoy what you like without the cynical taunting?
    I can’t speak for the others you quoted, but I am not bitter at all. I just enjoy pointing out hypocrisy in the fan base, regardless of which version of the game it comes from. (I’ve done it on retail multiple times)
    It just makes me laugh that these issues weren’t made in Classic, but instead existed since Vanilla. People just didn’t know better. Now they know and know how to prepare for raids, as well as game the market,that it creates issues. Some people saw these problems and brought up changes for the “better” (have to use quotations because not all of them are) in the main thread just to be jumped on by the zealots of Classic. It’s the reason #nochanges is an actual thing. Then, when Blizzard makes a change when people start to see the problem firsthand, they start going on about how it’s such a good change.
    So, as I said, I’m not bitter, I hope people enjoy classic and retail, but it’s still fun to point out things like this.

I can’t speak for the others you quoted, but I am not bitter at all. I just enjoy pointing out hypocrisy in the fan base, regardless of which version of the game it comes from. (I’ve done it on retail multiple times)
    It just makes me laugh that these issues weren’t made in Classic, but instead existed since Vanilla. People just didn’t know better. Now they know and know how to prepare for raids, as well as game the market,that it creates issues. Some people saw these problems and brought up changes for the “better” (have to use quotations because not all of them are) in the main thread just to be jumped on by the zealots of Classic. It’s the reason #nochanges is an actual thing. Then, when Blizzard makes a change when people start to see the problem firsthand, they start going on about how it’s such a good change.
    So, as I said, I’m not bitter, I hope people enjoy classic and retail, but it’s still fun to point out things like this.
    Dude, servers are at least 3x the population with classic, in some cases 4-5x. Its in no way hypocritical to want black lotus spawns that closer to vanilla relative to population size.. I think you should look up some definitions, like bitter and hypocritical, because youre sorely mistaken and to casual observers, its painfully obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much this ^
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    As far as i understand is that IT made the 10sec cdr into a 13.5 with it1 for example.
    sounds like there was some pvp whining about getting stunned too much.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Up next lfd and maybe lfr
    oh shut up,this change literaly makes the game more like vanila,granted this wouldnt be a problem if the server capacity was like in vanila and just add more servers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    sounds like there was some pvp whining about getting stunned too much.
    I mean if you run 3x it1, which is extremly cheap you get a 20.5sec cdr every judgement. Its understandable that it gets nerfed.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

#nochangesBecauseBadShouldStayBadForever