Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    But I mean at the end of the day, I'm not the one who things a few businesses getting torched is somehow much more horrific of an event than law enforcement killing civilians.
    Quit pretending you cared about people dying to law enforcement because that's not something you care about either. You just want a target to satisfy your base instincts and that all you are. Under different circumstances you would have just as gladly target Muslims , Jews or some others group.

I mean seriously you think that every single cop should be a target simply because they are a cop. In your mind there is apparently no difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no arrest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Still no arrest?
    Nope, and the DA is giving every indication that white solidarity is still as strong as ever by casting doubt on a murder charge being levied.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Quit pretending you cared about people dying to law enforcement because that's not something you care about either.
    Something you repeatedly insist you've proven based on how many times you've repeated that you've proven it. Without actually having proved it.

Man I didn't know Donald Trump had an MMO-C account but: Hey girl! You're doing a fucking awful job running the country!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Damn. More of that.
    First of all, yes.

Second of all...can you imagine being caught resigning the day after that tweet? I mean, that'd just flat-out be admission. Poor Old Man Roberts down in the evidence room might even say "well I was going to retire next month, but shit, now I gotta stick around for a while or people will think I hate the no way am I saying that word".

I am not sure, if I understood that correctly in that press conference.
    So basically they won't arrest them yet because they have to see if the actions warrant an arrest? Did they really say that?
    (I may have misheard)

Anyone remembers Ben Garrison?
    Well, that is what he has to say:

If a trump supporting conspiracy theorist can see, how fucked up that killing was, but people on 9gag, twitter, and chan boards can't... I have to ask myself... what is wrong with some people.

@josykay they can and do see what’s wrong. It’s just their racism and hatred that causes them to defend the cop killing George Floyd in the barbaric way that he did.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    If a trump supporting conspiracy theorist can see, how fucked up that killing was, but people on 9gag, twitter, and chan boards can't... I have to ask myself... what is wrong with some people.
    I wouldn't hold your breath, I'm sure he'll point out that it's a Democrat run city before too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Welp: Minneapolis ex-officer who knelt on George Floyd's neck is in state custody

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/29/us/mi...day/index.html
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp: Minneapolis ex-officer who knelt on George Floyd's neck is in state custody

What about the others who watched and did nothing for the entire duration.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    What about the others who watched and did nothing for the entire duration.
    Oh they did more than nothing. One did nothing, two others were also kneeling on him.

1 out of 4. It's a start. Now the other 3 please. And please faster this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Oh they did more than nothing. One did nothing, two others were also kneeling on him.
    To be fair, he also did not do "nothing". He actively stopped civilians who tried to help at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    1 out of 4. It's a start. Now the other 3 please. And please faster this time.
    Frankly, jail the precinct chief too.

There is a score of complaints against the murderer for their prior conduct. That no action was taken until it escalated to fatal levels is an indictment on them as well.

Some good questions:

1) He was seated on the ground and complying and handcuffed
    2) They moved him to another car THEY CALLED AN AMBULANCE SAYING THEY THOUGHT MAYBE HE WAS IN DISTRESS

How the fuck did we go from "let's get an ambulance" to "put him on the ground and suffocate him" ????

Why the fuck wasn't he put in the back of the car? Was it because he wasn't actually under arrest? If he wasn't under arrest what the fuck were they doing? They assumed apparently a fake $20? Well where is the fake $20 he didn't say he did it yet he is instantly detained and then handled so?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Some good questions:

1) He was seated on the ground and complying and handcuffed
    2) They moved him to another car THEY CALLED AN AMBULANCE SAYING THEY THOUGHT MAYBE HE WAS IN DISTRESS

How the fuck did we go from "let's get an ambulance" to "put him on the ground and suffocate him" ????

Why the fuck wasn't he put in the back of the car? Was it because he wasn't actually under arrest? If he wasn't under arrest what the fuck were they doing? They assumed apparently a fake $20? Well where is the fake $20 he didn't say he did it yet he is instantly detained and then handled so?
    Do we really need to be asking this question about Minneapolis PD after Philando Castile?

They're a bunch of incompetent boobs playing cops and robbers with live ammunition.

I actually feel bad for Jacob Pederson. The leftists have already branded him as worse than Hitler based on a shot with that literally only showed the eyes : /

Big positive energies to the dude

- - - Updated - - -

About time if you ask me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    I actually feel bad for Jacob Pederson.
    You feel bad for a murderer, huh?