Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post

You yourself in this very thread said 2v2 in wrath was better then 2v2 in Tbc. You also said 2s in Tbc was more scrapped then twos were in wrath.... LOL. You fail!
    Incorrect. I said wrath 2s were more diverse, because they were. In tbc the best comps all had resto druid as healers, period, end of discussion. You look at the leader boards and all you see is Resto/war, resto/rogue, resto/lock, etc etc.

Wrath (after dks got nerfed) was WAY WAY WAYYYY more diverse. Every healer had a good comp, and it let classes like feral druids that barely even saw high ratings in this bracket become top competitors.

I even said multiple times that I prefer tbc arena 2v2 my dude lol, I didn't call it 'worse' I just said it's less balanced, and arguing that it wasn't is a lost cause.

I gave you and the rest a link for when blizz scrapped 2s in wrath proving my point and showing how bad wraths pvp was and you jack...lol.
    Sure man, sure, first of all no one said that 2's didn't remove the glad title in wotlk.

Secondly, you making the connection that it was 'bad' because of how wotlk 2s were is a complete subjective opinion. Just in case you don't know what that word means, it means that you have came to that conclusion based on your own personal opinion without any evidence supporting that connection.

Sorry if the words I used were too difficult there.

Again why would blizz scrap twos on wrath?they were broken an inbalnced do to dks and pallys an you say no. How can you say?
    They straight up said that they don't balance the game around 2v2 my dude which is why they removed it. Although it was MORE balanced than tbc it doesn't mean that it was balanced.

They made this decision after seeing how season 1, season 2, season 3, season 4, season 5, and season 6 played out. The game wasn't balanced around 2s in tbc either which is why they were even more imbalanced than wotlk. It just took some time for them to make this decision.

Sad thing is if your the high rated elite pvper you claim to be you already know this.
    Know what? I know that 2s was imbalanced, never said it wasn't, but what YOU are saying about it is just completely false. DKs post nerfs were absolute trash in 2s, honestly if they scrapped 2s it was for classes LIKE dks who couldn't compete with things like feral disc or warrior resto druid.

The links you have said nothing more then MLG dropped wow at the end of wrath a plan that was in the works most of wrath. Your link also said more then just MLG dropped wow in wrath...
    You really need to read those articles before you bring them up again, because they dropped it in cata my dude lol. They even went back on a wotlk patch for a tournament specifically because they didn't want to go on the current version of the game which was cata. They dropped them completely at the start of 2011 which....

https://www.google.com/search?q=cata...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Would have been cata.

You are fishing or your just playing slap ass because that's what people like you do.

You yourself in this very thread said 2v2 in wrath was better then 2v2 in Tbc. You also said 2s in Tbc was more scrapped then twos were in wrath.... LOL. You fail!

I gave you and the rest a link for when blizz scrapped 2s in wrath proving my point and showing how bad wraths pvp was and you talk smack lol.

Again why would blizz scrap twos in wrath?they were broken an inbalnced do to dks and pallys an you say no. How can you say other wise? Why drop twos in wrath if blizz thought they were so good?why not drop them in Tbc?

Sad thing is if your the high rated elite pvper you claim to be you already know this.

The links you have said nothing more then MLG dropped wow at the end of wrath a plan that was in the works most of wrath. Your link also said more then just MLG dropped wow in wrath...

Your sitting here doing what your claim I'm doing,not admitting to what the link s say.
    Stop with the most successful mmo X-Pac wrath crap a I already said wrath had the most sub numbers. But again that does not mean growth nor does it mean best or balanced.

Keep on spinning.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you trying to use some unique account numbers to push your agenda?you think Tbc was bleeding players?LOL! How many new players joined classic or Tbc? Unigue account s for classic or Tbc?does that not count?

Use the info we got....
    Again I said blizz should and will make a wrath server but let's be real wrath was the start of the downfall not peak of wow inboth pvp and pve
    Every version of wow was bleeding subs. My argument is that by end of Wrath wow depleted it's potential most immediate player pool and bleeding players took over the balance. It's not that the game got bad. That's different argument. If you fail to see what I am saying... well, you are not even worth having a discussion with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Every version of wow was bleeding subs. My argument is that by end of Wrath wow depleted it's potential most immediate player pool and bleeding players took over the balance. It's not that the game got bad. That's different argument. If you fail to see what I am saying... well, you are not even worth having a discussion with.
    WoW didn't start to bleed more players than it gained until early cata even, despite the length of that last patch of wrath. Blizzard didn't stop reporting numbers until 2015, the data for earlier is out there, it didn't start to slip until Q1 of 2011, which is where it entered Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosha View Post
    You see honey bun, when a game is extremely imbalanced you get to a point where only the best meta comps will reach the top and that’s a majority of what you see, when it is MORE balanced, you get a more diverse line up.

Tbc was less balanced, hence why you mainly just saw resto druid teams. Wotlk was MORE balanced which offered more comps. Especially in 2s when every healer had a top comp. This was not very for tbc
    Wait I thought you never said wrath was more balanced than Tbc? Another lie and another fail by you lol spin baby spin!

Remember more specs in pvp does not mean more blance or live would be the most balanced wow has ever been.

- - - Updated - - -

You have some nice points, but I'm going to have to disagree with some of them here...

I wouldn't really point to this as to why it was so popular tbh... at the start of wrath I was an arena player and I was a resto druid....and if you remember anything about what happened to resto druids at the start of wrath well....we were absolutely fucked. I still loved wotlk even with this in mind, and honestly the opness didn't make me want to play a dk it made me want to beat them, so I went holy paladin and I still had a blast.

Pve gear was strong, REALLY REALLY strong near the end with shadowmourne and DBW etc... but honestly overall through the whole expansion, the pve really wasn't THAT big of a issue. What I mean by this is that if you had tier 2 weapons you did just fine in arena, and tier one weapons weren't even THAT bad. Yes, there were some pve items that were objectively better, but it didn't really make or break the game (excluding shadowmourne here because that weapon for SURE did break it).

Also, wrath wasn't the reason MLG dropped wow arenas, it was the release of cata. Honestly, it didn't have TOO much to do with what they did to pvp (even though post cata they fucked it all up), MLG just dropped it because they realized a game where when an expansion hits, it requires you to level up to end level, grind for a massive amount of time for gear, and do XYZ before you are even ready for arena, didn't make for a good competitive scene.

WOTLK arenas were where the competitive scene was at its peak. Every popular highlight you can probably think of came from wotlk. So idk if you were trying to blame the removal from MLG on wotlk or not but if you were that's not even remotely close.

Eh..no...not really. It was way less scrapped than tbc that's for sure with every resto druid running around and basically only seeing a couple comps once you hit a certain point.

Disc/feral was super fucking strong. Lock/pally was super fucking strong. Warrior was super fucking strong. Mage rogue and mage shadow priest was super fucking strong. Honestly, I remember playing around 2500 rating on 2v2 in wotlk and seeing a dk team was pretty relaxed compared to some comps tbh. At least for me, I played holy paladin destro (sometimes aff) lock and the only teams that I fucking dreaded was feral disc teams and warrior teams. Warriors would just sit on the locks pet and fucking DESTROY them with massive crits and I would just be sitting there ooming myself trying to keep the fucking thing alive long enough for my lock to do something.

Dks teams weren't bad at all compared to that.

5v5 was honestly a blast in wotlk post fan of knives bullshit and pre shadowmourne triple healer. But that's all subjective I suppose. 3v3 was great pretty much throughout the whole expac tbh. Yeah there were some op comps from heal but honestly it wasn't just one comp running things. African turtle was nasty, beast cleave was nasty, shadow play was nasty, obviously TSG was everywhere, RMP was great, WLS was great, RLS was great....

Human racial isn't as bad a undead racial was in TBC imo. Yeah you get an extra trinket, but it wasn't that crazy... There were still a fuck ton of horde making titles so idk man.

Shadowmourne was broken I will admit that but outside of that one item pve gear wasn't that big of an issue. There were numerous occasions where I had literally 0 pieces of pve gear on and I still could make glad range ratings.

World pvp pretty much turned into wintergrasp only which....to each their own, if you hated it then whatever but I loved it personally. Dueling in the sewers was a fucking blast as well.

Raiding did sort of go to easy mode I will admit that (outside of challenge modes etc) but you did NOT has to pve to pvp, this is 100% incorrect.

No....lol this is just silly. It was not bad game growth. A genre of games always hits a capacity at some point, to where there just isn't enough people interested in the game. WOTLK broke records and held the HIGHEST number of subs on an mmo ever, and growth isn't the most important thing to think about, it's retaining those subs. Let's just say 12 mil or so people were going to be the most amount of people to ever be interested in wow, if cata came along and kept that 12 mil sub count, it would also be seen as an amazing expansion, even if it didn't grow at all, because it kept those people interested in the game well enough.

There comes a point where growth just isn't really feasible anymore, because let's be honest, there just isn't a massive percentage of gamers who are super interested in mmos...

The cata thing I will agree with, but you should never JUST look at growth when looking at a successful video game, especially a game like world of warcraft. Before WoW even launched, they had a massive fan base. Tons of people from warcraft 3, starcraft, diablo, etc etc etc. So of COURSE the 'growth' from no game to some game is probably going to be the largest climb. But I will agree that I personally believe tbc was the best version of the game and it really did an amazing job at bringing in new people as well as hyping up the 'veteran' players into playing this game long term. If tbc wasn't as great as it was, then I for sure think wotlk would have suffered quite a bit. Obviously.

I think you have some valid criticisms, I just don't agree with some and some are just sort of...well..wrong.... at least the pvp ones
    There is your post saying twos on wrath were less scrapped then the Tbc.... Lol. What now?your posts are just bad.

When MLG was droping wow during wrath it was a plan they came to after wraths pvp was so broken for so long. Or do you think mgl powers that be woke up one day at the end of wrath as said let's kick wow just for the fun of it.... Same reason why blizz scrapped two's on wrath... Bad balance.

So you see sweet cheeks stop with the MLG dropped wow in cata as they did not even run cata patch do to a bug lol. Did not fix the big beacaue they were dropping wow anyway. More then just MLG dropped wow in wrath but that don't count right?
    Last edited by meathead; 2020-05-28 at 08:39 PM.

Wait I thought you never said wrath was more balanced than Tbc? Another lie and another fail by you lol spin baby spin!

Remember more specs in pvp does not mean more blance or live would be the most balanced wow has ever been.

- - - Updated - - -

There is your post saying twos on wrath were less scrapped then the Tbc.... Lol. What now?your posts are just bad
    I literally just said wrath was more balanced you accused me of saying wotlk was ‘better’ than tbc. More balanced =/= better.

Dude you can’t even keep track of what YOURE saying how do you expect to keep track of what other people are saying

And I honestly can’t understand your lingo here. Does scrapped mean imbalanced? Idk even know why I’m asking you these questions it’s not like I’ll get a readable answer
    Last edited by Mosha; 2020-05-28 at 08:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally just said wrath was more balanced you accused me of saying wotlk was ‘better’ than tbc. More balanced =/= better.

Dude you can’t even keep track of what YOURE saying how do you expect to keep track of what other people are saying

And I honestly can’t understand your lingo here. Does scrapped mean imbalanced? Idk even know why I’m asking you these questions it’s not like I’ll get a readable answer
    You have to be one of the worst posters I have seen here. Are you really that board you sir here and fish people?

It's all right here for all to see and it's a waste to keep repeating myself as you just keep spinning what you say around.

Last time MLG dropped wow at the end of wrath and did not even try to run catas pre patch do to bugs. MLG and others all dropped wow due to wraths broken pvp. This was planned in wrath because of bad balanced. This was all in your articles you linked....

Blizz also scrapped twos in wrath! Understand that? Broken unblalanced pvp blizz could not fix so they said f it.
    Scrapped means done over don't need count play another bracket.
    Get that?blizz removed season titles t2 gear an mounts from wraths 2s.....

Yet you say they were better balanced then Tbc. So I keep asking if wrath twos were so good why they drop them?right.

Also for the last time more specs on pvp does not mean balance. Need proof see wraths twos... More specs in mop an live then wrath but does not mean better balance....

Stop with this post s5dk crap being balanced and I just seen you say wrath warriors were more op'ed then dks.. wow you are on some good stuff.

You being a long time elite player one would think you know this stuff right?guess not.
    Last edited by meathead; 2020-05-28 at 11:32 PM.

You have to be one of the worst posters I have seen here. Are you really that board you sir here and fish people?

It's all right here for all to see and it's a waste to keep repeating myself as you just keep spinning what you say around.

Last time MLG dropped wow at the end of wrath and did not even try to run catas pre patch do to bugs. MLG and others all dropped wow due to wraths broken pvp. This was planned in wrath because of bad balanced. This was all in your articles you linked....

Blizz also scrapped twos in wrath! Understand that? Broken unblalanced pvp blizz could not fix so they said f it.
    Scrapped means done over don't need count play another bracket.
    Get that?blizz removed season titles t2 gear an mounts from wraths 2s.....

Yet you say they were better balanced then Tbc. So I keep asking if wrath twos were so good why they drop them?right.

Also for the last time more specs on pvp does not mean balance. Need proof see wraths twos... More specs in mop an live then wrath but does not mean better balance....

Stop with this post s5dk crap being balanced and I just seen you say wrath warriors were more op'ed then dks.. wow you are on some good stuff.

You being a long time elite player one would think you know this stuff right?guess not.
    I can assure every single thing you said is an issue with your reading comprehension.

Christ you can’t even put together a single sentence right dude.

Are you really that board you sir here and fish people?
    Yup I’m such a wooden board that I Sir around and fish people for the fun of it.

There’s no sense in explaining everything to you AGAIN when it’s clear you can’t even understand words.

Go to school, pass a third grade ELA class, then come back to this forum and try to have a discussion.

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remasters are cashgrab anyway so if they see money, we getting another expansion.
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I would replay every expansion up to Warlords. And then unsub at the beginning the second time around.

...or just pet battle.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    I can assure every single thing you said is an issue with your reading comprehension.

Christ you can’t even put together a single sentence right dude.

Yup I’m such a wooden board that I Sir around and fish people for the fun of it.

There’s no sense in explaining everything to you AGAIN when it’s clear you can’t even understand words.

Go to school, pass a third grade ELA class, then come back to this forum and try to have a discussion.
    Lol when you lost the discussion you went straight for the fishing grammar remarks.. lol classic. FYI I said in my very first post please excuse my Grammer as I'm on a cell phone atm...

You failed spun and fished your way into looking like a punk kid. Anyone can see what you said then backtrack.. lol.

Your so fail you can't even admit blizz scrapped twos in wrath and its common knowledge ffs. So you just lie about what you said even though I relinked it all on this page.

Don't worry blizz will make a wrath someday so you can play your human pally or dk and call it skill.

I'm still loling hard when you said undead racial in Tbc was more op'ed then the human racial in wrath...

Like I said hopefully others call you out on your crap beacsue I relinked it all on this page.
    Last edited by meathead; 2020-05-29 at 09:06 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Activision Blizzard might release up until Classic Legion if it is profitable, which I think every expansion will be.

Lol when you lost the discussion you went straight for the fishing grammar remarks.. lol classic. FYI I said in my very first post please excuse my Grammer as I'm on a cell phone atm...

You failed spun and fished your way into looking like a punk kid. Anyone can see what you said then backtrack.. lol.

Your so fail you can't even admit blizz scrapped twos in wrath and its common knowledge ffs. So you just lie about what you said even though I relinked it all on this page.

Don't worry blizz will make a wrath someday so you can play your human pally or dk and call it skill.

I'm still loling hard when you said undead racial in Tbc was more op'ed then the human racial in wrath...

Like I said hopefully others call you out on your crap beacsue I relinked it all on this page.
    Dude not even trying to sound rude but your posts are getting progressively harder to understand. Wtf did you just say?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude not even trying to sound rude but your posts are getting progressively harder to understand. Wtf did you just say?
    I said your are fail and so are your posts,fail.

It's all relinked so it's easy to see your lies!

I said your are fail and so are your posts,fail.

It's all relinked so it's easy to see your lies!
    There’s no way you aren’t a troll

10+ Year Old Account
    There’s no way you aren’t a troll
    That's against forums rules right?
    Easyy to see your lies they are right here on this page for all to see! You say one thing get proved wrong then say the opposite then get caught lieing lol.

You...Twos in wrath were better balanced and more diverse then twos in Tbc.......
    Me... Hey you know blizz scrapped two's in wrath due to bad balance right?

You... No thats not true you are dumb I never said that.... Me repost s what you said... Then you fish more lol super fail.

Hey wow is having there 3v3 tourment right now on YouTube! You should see all the specs in it, monks demon hunters fire mages and then some! It's so diverse and balanced...... I'm so glad bizz added many more specs in pvp as we all know we needed fire and arcan mages in arena....

Got to thank wraths diverse...
    Pvp for setting the foundation for such good pvp....

You see how dumb that sounds?it's what your saying more or less lol.
    Last edited by meathead; 2020-05-30 at 09:26 PM.

old regurgitated content is still old regurgitated content no matter how many times blizzard pukes it up.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

That's against forums rules right?
    Easyy to see your lies they are right here on this page for all to see! You say one thing get proved wrong then say the opposite then get caught lieing lol.

You...Twos in wrath were better balanced and more diverse then twos in Tbc.......
    Me... Hey you know blizz scrapped two's in wrath due to bad balance right?

You... No thats not true you are dumb I never said that.... Me repost s what you said... Then you fish more lol super fail.

Hey wow is having there 3v3 tourment right now on YouTube! You should see all the specs in it, monks demon hunters fire mages and then some! It's so diverse and balanced...... I'm so glad bizz added many more specs in pvp as we all know we needed fire and arcan mages in arena....

Got to thank wraths diverse...
    Pvp for setting the foundation for such good pvp....

You see how dumb that sounds?it's what your saying more or less lol.
    Yup you’re trolling. No way someone is this dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Tbc was a great expansion that brought lots of new stuff to the table. Insane looking sets, great flying mounts and rep farms, sick races, arena and some of the best raids ever. Wotlk was more or less a continuation of this that didn't add anything new at all. Wotlk was also great and for some it was their first expansion that's why they value it so highly, it was also during wotlk that the esport wow scene thrived and we saw some of the best matches ever but no matter how good it was nothing new. If they release wotlk then they might as well release everything else. It would make more sense to release legion again instead of wotlk because legion was exactly like tbc, it added new stuff and changed a lot the world.

I understand why they would release tbc again, it was much different than classic with a completely new playstyle which was also fun but anything else more than this and I will be like WTF, it will be the first company releasing all their games for a second time. It will be total madness imo living the same cycle again.
    You think it would be a *good* idea to stop before game's vastly most popular and vastly most successful version?

I don't see why not. Blizz have solid proof that people continued to enjoy BC and Wotlk.