Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    I hope that short story wasnt only the buildup towards Kael'thas redemption, but also as a build up for Lor'themar story. Im tired of them shoving him into the corner every expansion. Make him more active player for fucks sake.
    in BFA we saw him in nazjatar and the new siege of orgrimmar!

If Theron spent his free time thinking of ways to protect Silvermoon instead of trying to get laid, he wouldn't be so afraid of ghouls.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    wow gets too much china money to put lgbt in. blizzard's writers masquerade as progressives but are actually spineless sycophants like the rest of em

the best you will ever get is bs like sneaking in a gay meaningless ghost npc from a profession quest like in legion that can easily be erased for chinese realms
    saw and flynn are gays right?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    In all seriousness, it's good to finally see a Thalassian elf involved in a romance where it's not a male human stealing away our elf women as his fantasy trophy prize arm candy.
    Yikes.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Yikes.

/10char
    In half seriousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    If Theron spent his free time thinking of ways to protect Silvermoon instead of trying to get laid, he wouldn't be so afraid of ghouls.
    You didn't read the short story right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    You didn't read the quest after killing N'zoth, right? I got some heavy vibes Shaw and Valeera are gonna happen.

His page says he's got a crush on a girl with brown hair, and he's got a history with a female captain. Didn't see anything else about him there, but this page would likely have any cases of g's and l's. There's a few on the page, but it seems that nothing concrete was added that couldn't be chalked up to game mechanics or an oversight until MoP with the steamy romance novel that had the lesbian pandas. Then WoD had the steamy romance novel with Marcus being gay with a stablehand guy, then Legion kicks it up a notch with 5 confirmed things that couldn't be oversights or mechanics. BfA has only 2 confirmed things, while a third is speculation.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sexuality

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    Seriously, who writes this crap. I barely made it past the first page and scrolled fast through the rest and the badly written love story and unfitting characterization of Lorthemar and Thalyssra, who should be in Lorthemars case at least some hundreds, in Thalyssras case thousands of years old, behaving like nervous giggling teenagers, never stops. Not an improvement to Golden at all so far. Reads like a wet roleplay dream from a leftist SJW from California.
    I mean Thalyssra has been pretty consistent in here aggressive thirst for the old regent D.

You didn't read the quest after killing N'zoth, right? I got some heavy vibes Shaw and Valeera are gonna happen.
    Yet another case of humans taking our women. Elves have a hard time plunging their staves into others' mana pools often enough to have a lot of kids as it is.

Starts at 1:11

Shaw gonna get some Elven strange, I bet.

I can hear the elf larpers around here crying already.

Starts at 1:11

Shaw gonna get some Elven strange, I bet.

I can hear the elf larpers around here crying already.
    How could they put in something so controversial and yet so brave? A human guy bagging a hot elf girlfriend who doesn't care much at all about her people or homeland? How refreshingly original! Such a thing has yet to be seen in all of fantasy media!

A metaphor for the fact that despite having the advantage of more players playing them, blood elves continue to be shafted by humans at every opportunity. It's to the point that now that the Nightborne are playable, Blizz seems to be like "Finally the Horde have a magical race!"
    Last edited by Koryn123; 2020-05-29 at 11:18 PM.

no luck bro

flynn is in one sided love with taelia (who in turn exists only to make sure everyone knows anduin is NOT gay)

shaw is hot for valeera because wow is just trash and female elves exist only to pair up with male characters
    they hated sillag because he told them the truth

How could they put in something so controversial and yet so brave? A human guy bagging a hot elf girlfriend who doesn't care much at all about her people or homeland? How refreshingly original! Such a thing has yet to be seen in all of fantasy media!
    It's ok, you guys always have your waifu pillows!

I wonder if they went back to Thalyssra's chambers and Lor'themar used his arcane shot before she could get her mana shield up?

In all seriousness, it's good to finally see a Thalassian elf involved in a romance where it's not a male human stealing away our elf women as his fantasy trophy prize arm candy. Despite the impression I always got that it must be a huge disappointment and cultural taboo to find out your elf kid is gonna marry a human, it seems to happen all the time. Unless it's like the Asari in Mass Effect who sometimes apparently just tough it out for 50 years until their short-lived species partner dies since they themselves live to be 1,000 or more.
    What long lived/nearly immortal creature wouldn't want to bone a human? They don't live that long so you can get a new one every couple decades or at most a full century. Imagine having to be with someone who you stopped loving after 100 years for another 800 years. And any long lived race would likely frown about short term relationships otherwise every person in a small town would have probably been in a relationship with everyone else at some point in its lifetime. Would also end up probably causing alot of problems with incest.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    no luck bro

flynn is in one sided love with taelia (who in turn exists only to make sure everyone knows anduin is NOT gay)

shaw is hot for valeera because wow is just trash and female elves exist only to pair up with male characters
    Everyone in Stormwind is hot for Valeera. Every other female in Stormwind barely shows any ankle she's practically naked to them.

Maybe it's because Elven ladies don't have to fight with human men over their haircare and beauty products? That stuff can get expensive fast.

It's ok, you guys always have your waifu pillows!
    They'll see the light one day and realize they can only really be happy with a chad blood elf husband.

This is what we need to have in WoW.

You didn't read the short story right?
    You could not be farther from the truth.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

They'll see the light one day and realize they can only really be happy with a chad blood elf husband.

This is what we need to have in WoW.
    Look how rough his face is, look how little makeup he's wearing. You know that's a half-elf, right? :P

- - - Updated - - -

But I get it now, it finally all makes sense why the Nightborne joined the Horde.

Thalyssra had a crush.

Look how rough his face is, look how little makeup he's wearing. You know that's a half-elf, right? :P
    Once we can grow beards again, that will change everything. Alleria will leave Turalyon for Rommath and be the proud patriot of Quel'thalas she was in WC2 again and Vereesa will remarry with Halduron. I just know it. I can feel it.