Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Because we live in a racist system of oppression that creates volatile social situations that eventually blow up in this fashion.

If you addressed the former, the latter wouldn't happen. You are trying to tone police the reactions of that have been oppressed and dehumanized in this country since its foundation when they finally have enough.

What that speaks to isn't how morally righteous you are for looking out for this invisible "little man". It speaks to a bubble of privilege where you think of this event as a public spectacle and not as what it is; the result of state sanctioned terror.

But like I said. That private store was probably smoking weed when it was a construction sight and was bound to end up burned down sooner or later.
    So... looting and rioting has not happened outside of police brutality before? Really?

Your last sentence - basically the "argument" of "but he smoked weed/did small time robbery".

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Eh, I'm not defending looting, but these places are insured, I don't think anyone is gonna indirectly die from this.
    That is a nice theory that everything is ensured... Really nice, but I do not think that it is a reality. Small business owners also tend to live "paycheck to paycheck".

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Who gives a fuck about some TVs when there is a system in place that allows the murder of civilians?

Looting is bad we fucking it get it..
    You quite clearly do not.

Let me remind you - one crime does not excuse the other. You CANNOT take the parts from law you like and discard the rest.
    Get a grip - not everything is about USA's systematic failures. Other people also have to live. Mobs destroying lives of other people just add even more problems.

If you still do not get it - police killing an innocent does NOT give YOU rights to destroy life of SOMEONE ELSE totally not connected to the first act.

Go tell to the owner of a small family run shop that it was burned down because of systematic injustice. Go on. Would make for a funny youtube video.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    Then suppress them as well. I am skeptical of the theory but it doesn't change what should of been the actions taken.
    That's hard to do when many of them makes sure their faces are covered with masks and do everything they can to hide their indentity.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    That's hard to do when many of them makes sure their faces are covered with masks and do everything they can to hide their indentity.
    It doesn't. Move street by street and simply arrest anyone who hasn't disbanded. Get a fire house or two and sweep up the mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't. Move street by street and simply arrest anyone who hasn't disbanded. Get a fire house or two and sweep up the mess.
    that runs the risk of hurting innocent people caught in this too though.
    #boycottchina

As soon as the cops do that, the leftist media calls the cops racist.

Like I said what do you want me to say?

Was it the sons of the patriots? What possible reason would they have to do that?
    Was it a video game group? Uh... no. Never played any games in the series. Justification for use of force, to more quickly disperse the protestors, to change the narrative from "police murder man" to "riots, beware!" It's a time-honored tradition for military and related powers.

What do I want you to say? Nothing.

Or... fascist...

It's a good thing the First Amendment exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I didn't make it a race issue, I said protesters, which I grouped as being those violently wanted an opportunity to attack the system. But you only see black people as the ones doing this so whos the racist one again?
    Once again, your choice of words gives us big hints as to which race you meant to emphasize in your statement

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Once again, your choice of words gives us big hints as to which race you meant to emphasize in your statement
    Roseanne totally didn't mean to do it, either. She swears.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post

That is a nice theory that everything is ensured... Really nice, but I do not think that it is a reality. Small business owners also tend to live "paycheck to paycheck".

It's okay we can agree to disagree on the business' being insured aspect, but I do agree with the rest of what you said in that post. I don't think looting does anything but hurt the community.

Does anyone honestly care anymore?

Just do your jobs CNN and any other news network for that matter have all become fox news level.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    that runs the risk of hurting innocent people caught in this too though.
    You simply broadcast a message to disperse before you start each street.

Just do your jobs CNN and any other news network for that matter have all become fox news level.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean like calling out fascists and racists?

They did that, much to your displeasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Or... fascist...

It's a good thing the First Amendment exists.
    Not when the leftist media has the power they do. They bully anyone they disagree with into silence, They thorw gas on the fire that makes it harder fort good cops to do their job. They are as much of the problem as anyone.

Was it a video game group? Uh... no. Never played any games in the series. Justification for use of force, to more quickly disperse the protestors, to change the narrative from "police murder man" to "riots, beware!" It's a time-honored tradition for military and related powers.

What do I want you to say? Nothing.
    You weigh evils its the true burden of leadership. A few hurt feelings is acceptable over what was allowed to transpire over doing nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

- - - Updated - - -

You weigh evils its the true burden of leadership. A few hurt feelings is acceptable over what was allowed to transpire over doing nothing.
    The United States Constitution disagrees with you.

You mean like calling out fascists and racists?

They did that, much to your displeasure.
    Yes, I clearly cared.

CNN is getting destroyed.

Get ready to hear about how the talking heads of the neoliberal class have to be destroyed or an excuse like that from the usual posters

For those that are sane this is incredibly dangerous

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

- - - Updated - - -

The United States Constitution disagrees with you.
    Keyword that undermines your google quote is peaceful.

Not when the leftist media has the power they do. They bully anyone they disagree with into silence, They thorw gas on the fire that makes it harder fort good cops to do their job. They are as much of the problem as anyone.
    If you don't like it, take your business elsewhere. You are as bad as Trump is with your hatred of the First.

You are free to watch Fox News, OANN, Breitbart, or start your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    its very easy to label people something because they don't fit into your narrative right? Well despite your beliefs, I'm neither american, or voted for any political government in the last 9 years, so I don't have any weight in either side. However I don't count supporting black communities as clapping those who burn down someones store or home just because of the color of the arsonists skin.

I emphasize with the people who got caught in the middle of this crap.
    #boycottchina