Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Both of them are gonna stay on Azeroth and there's speculation that theres going to be a time skip. You know what that means? New elf allied race called the Ronae'dorei or peaceborne created when Thalyssra and Lor'themar got their fuck on while everyone else was slaughtering shit in Shadowlands.
    Typical elves, sitting around braiding each other's hair and boning while humans, orcs, tauren, draenei, dwarves and the like have to go get shit done.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    makes sense to write a story about the only well received part of any of wow's writing for the past 2 years. still you can make em kiss but you cant make thalyssra or lor'themar any less of the nazi collaborators you wrote them as for the whole expansion.

how did they fuck up bfa so badly
    She overthrew an evil hitler-like tyrant, only to join another one right after. Absolute madness.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    They'll see the light one day and realize they can only really be happy with a chad blood elf husband.

This is what we need to have in WoW.

Ew wtf is that abomination?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    This is blatant foreshadowing that Lor'themar will be coming with us to Shadowlands to come have a teaparty with Vampire Kael.
    When you thought Kael couldnt be any hotter, they make him vampire aswell *swoon*

Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    Ew wtf is that abomination?
    Could that be a male blood elf? Are they finally adding them into WoW after all this time?

Either that or some Belf fan artist has some hangups he's trying to work out through his art.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Could that be a male blood elf? Are they finally adding them into WoW after all this time?

Either that or some Belf fan artist has some hangups he's trying to work out through his art.
    I sure hope not. How can anyone be attracted to that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    Wtf did i even read. Is Lorthemar like 12 years old, having his first date in his life meeting his first childhood love or something, while not having the slightest amount of control, discipline and self-confidence? How is such a character supposed to lead anyone... and in what honest reality do females like these kind of ultra insecure "males"? Certainly not in our world and i very much doubt that this kind of character behaviour would keep him alive long in World of Warcraft... and in what world does such a character even become the leader of any people...

Seriously, who writes this crap. I barely made it past the first page and scrolled fast through the rest and the badly written love story and unfitting characterization of Lorthemar and Thalyssra, who should be in Lorthemars case at least some hundreds, in Thalyssras case thousands of years old, behaving like nervous giggling teenagers, never stops. Not an improvement to Golden at all so far. Reads like a wet roleplay dream from a leftist SJW from California.
    Can you blame her? She's been in a bubble with the same men (and women) for over 10.000 years. She got to know him when they were both stranded in Suramar and during that time they probably grew closer.

Also she's an ancient Elf from a society that's predominantly matriarchal, not a human girl from the real world. They probably have different values when it comes to gender roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Isn't Thalyssra literally 7 feet tall (or even taller), must be funny seeing them together.

It's grossly exaggerated, not even male Night Elves are that massive.

It is silly, it's like someone wanted to make a roid-raging elf. Or to somehow give them the same sort of appearance an orc would have.

I think the guy's trying to make a macho-looking elf, itself an oxymoron.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Now compare a male belf PC to a female Nightborne PC. That's the more accurate comparison. Lore characters are all giants.

Now compare a male belf PC to a female Nightborne PC. That's the more accurate comparison. Lore characters are all giants.
    Agreed, they probably made him taller to make it less awkward.

- - - Updated - - -

The height of racial leaders and other important characters is all over the place. In game, Jaina is nearly as tall as Thalyssra and Tyrande, which makes no sense whatsoever.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if they went back to Thalyssra's chambers and Lor'themar used his arcane shot before she could get her mana shield up?

In all seriousness, it's good to finally see a Thalassian elf involved in a romance where it's not a male human stealing away our elf women as his fantasy trophy prize arm candy. Despite the impression I always got that it must be a huge disappointment and cultural taboo to find out your elf kid is gonna marry a human, it seems to happen all the time. Unless it's like the Asari in Mass Effect who sometimes apparently just tough it out for 50 years until their short-lived species partner dies since they themselves live to be 1,000 or more.
    AGREED, I'm so tired of the hot elf babe falling in love with the rugged human. It's so overdone and makes no sense to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Still a better love story than Thrall and Aggra.

And Sylvanas and Nathanos.

And Rhonin and Vereesa.

And Alleria and Turalyon.

And that goblin and gnome whose names I forgot.

And definitely Malfurion and Tyrande.

And sadly the above says more about the poor quality of said stories in the first place than of the quality of this one.
    Dont you dare diss saffy and griz.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Isn't Thalyssra literally 7 feet tall (or even taller), must be funny seeing them together.
    Said she was looking up at him, so he must be very tall for a blood elf and she must be very short for a nightborne, and their in-game models are just gameplay.

- - - Updated - - -

As a matter of fact, it's done by TamplierPainter, the artist behind a lot of official Blizzard art, including this one promoting the Kul Tiran and Zandalari allied races, so hopefully one day we get those Chad Elves.

Yikes, that was a really heavy and boring read... Also they really dont fit together I think. Something is just off about it all.
    Well she's a lot older than him. The fact that there's a chance she knew his ancestors doesn't help either.
    Last edited by Moonrage; 2020-05-30 at 01:40 AM.

Said she was looking up at him, so he must be very tall for a blood elf and she must be very short for a nightborne, and their in-game models are just gameplay.

- - - Updated - - -

As a matter of fact, it's done by TamplierPainter, the artist behind a lot of official Blizzard art, including this one promoting the Kul Tiran and Zandalari allied races, so hopefully one day we get those Chad Elves.

the height in the game is not always consistent with the height in the lore in the korvas game is as high as any night elf but in the lore she is small!

Well she's a lot older than him. The fact that it's likely she knew his ancestors doesn't help either.
    She could easily be his great aunt, or even just his regular aunt, judging by the belf rogue in Darkshore who hated Malfurion for banishing the Highborne, since his dad who was one of them ended up suffering a lot and dying in the cold in pre-human Lordaeron.

the height in the game is not always consistent with the height in the lore in the korvas game is as high as any night elf but in the lore she is small!
    High ey?

All jokes aside, they better not shrink her and make him taller to make it look "normal". I'm here for the tall elf lady and her shorter toyboy.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm only 3 pages in but Lor'themar's chest hurts whenever he looks at Thalyssra? My man is stressed out because he's about to get laid?

High ey?

All jokes aside, they better not shrink her and make him taller to make it look "normal". I'm here for the tall elf lady and her shorter toyboy.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm only 3 pages in but Lor'themar's chest hurts whenever he looks at Thalyssra? My man is stressed out because he's about to get laid?
    lol you know what i mean! and you remember it korvas was shorter than the other illidari

One of my favorite quotes of the story and I feel for it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I got some heavy vibes Shaw and Valeera are gonna happen.

Shaw gonna get some Elven strange, I bet.

I can hear the elf larpers around here crying already.
    um... what? how is this convo in any way even approaching "heavy vibes" between shaw and valeera?

Valeera Sanguinar: The bitter war is over, yet it seems few among us are in the mood for celebration. Our young king least of all.

Master Mathias Shaw: A great weight rests upon King Anduin's shoulders. I fear his burden won't get lighter anytime soon.

Valeera Sanguinar: And what of you, Shaw? What is there for Stormwind's spymaster to do in a time of peace?

Master Mathias Shaw: You know as well as I that a true spy never rests. There is always a new conspiracy to uncover. That said, I may find a bit of time for myself.

Valeera Sanguinar: Just yourself?

Master Mathias Shaw: There is someone I would like to... get to know better. But such things are best taken slowly. Carefully.

Valeera Sanguinar: Spoken like a true spy. Just remember, happiness is a fleeting thing. Find it while you can, Shaw.

Master Mathias Shaw: Perhaps I will, Valeera. Perhaps I will.
    it's literally just a single line of dialogue from shaw about his interest in someone, and it's so clear he's talking about someone who is not there and he's being vague on purpose.

if he was referring to valeera, he would not word things as he did and especially not say "carefully", cause why would he? And there is nothing from Valeera showing any sort of romantic interest in Shaw, she was just asking about his plans

two people talking about personal stuff =/= romance -_-

if anything, shaw and flynn is more likely considering they are getting a book together, though personally I think Shaw might be interested in someone from the Horde he met during BFA, hence him saying "have to be careful"
    Last edited by voidox; 2020-05-30 at 02:19 AM.

Kael'thas was right and did nothing wrong.