7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if we'll get to see Nightbloodborne elf children at some point.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

How about no >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Bloodborne
    Oh no... don't do it Blizz..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    You yourself get several mutations each day. Are you no longer a human?
    did my entire body changed to look something else, or i suddenly, became enveloped in raw energy due to those mutations?

Hmm..

Unless you add magic to it, then said generations can turn into seconds.
    Well, it can. But it still needs to be generations. Void Elves are mutated Blood Elves, but they're still technically Blood Elves. If their offspring are born with the Void Connection, then you'd have a point... regarding those offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    How about no >.>
    WoW timeline advances one year per expansion. This means Nightborne joined the Horde one year ago. Unless Shadowlands brings us some time-skip shenanigans, it will be IRL year 2050 and Patch 25.0 before any Bloorborne children could become proper characters (and that's assuming 15 year old Elf is old enough to be an active character like Anduin was at that age).

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

Hmm..
    Based on build numbers, it appears to be catching up the wow vendor build up to the wow dev build (34490 is wow dev currently). 34551 was the wow dev build a couple days ago also.

I highly doubt they push a build today because if it breaks the alpha it means either the alpha is unplayable on the weekend of their teams have to work the weekend.
    Signature by Caerule

Quote Originally Posted by Lorca View Post
    Yeah, right? I feel you. Same with the Allied races. Void Elves already getting customization options while DS Trolls don't even have the green Forest Troll skin confirmed.
    The skin isn't what made a Forest Troll, it was the Orc bod.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    The skin isn't what made a Forest Troll, it was the Orc bod.
    though that was kind of a sloppy hack. bit like how the tunkah in wrath was once (dunno if it still is) just litteraly a helmet on a tauren with the tunkah flat face skin.

TBH forest trolls and frost trolls looking bigger because reasons and the girls all looking the same has always been pretty dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Actually, thinking about. Belves are probably more in the middle of the road when it comes to customization options going into Shadowlands. At the very top is more likely Humans and Trolls, given trolls will get skin options that allows them to paly pretty much any troll tribe. Humans has less in that regard, but does get higher quality updates, like better rendered facial hair, as well as facial structure options to allow you to more convincingly look of African or Asian descent.
    I am talking about facts here. Like, the real number of options. And in that regard, Void Elves already had more than Nightborne and LF Draenei, for example. Trolls are getting so far body paintings, jewelry, skin colors and new haircuts, which I think it is something that every other Horde race will get.Also, we could agree that all the customization added to the regular human could also be perfectly added to the Kulfis Tirans, right? Like the new beards and mustaches. Why not add them already too?

I just want to say that trolls should have beards.

Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    I just want to say that trolls should have beards.
    Everyone should have beards! Even the women, it's 2020 ffs.

Between the Forsaken, the Blood Elves, the Worgen (who were just as fucked as the Nelves) and the original placement of the Dragon Isles, I think it's very likely that the next expansion is going to have a heavy focus on Northern Eastern Kingdoms.

Maybe a partial world revamp instead of an entire one? There's those new blue roof human buildings in the files, maybe they're for Lordaeron instead of Elwynn.

I'm sure that Nelf will get an updated zone or two but it is a little odd that there isn't much setup for anything going on in Kalimdor, unless I'm forgetting something (I guess the Botani count).

It's even the same with the covenants. There's Uther zone, Scourge zone, blatant Blood Elf 3.0 zone... and then there's Night Elf zone. 3/4 Arthas WC3 and only one Kalimdor.
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2020-05-30 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Give us bearded dwarven ladies already!
    And draenei! We need more tentacle beards!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorca View Post
    I am talking about facts here. Like, the real number of options. And in that regard, Void Elves already had more than Nightborne and LF Draenei, for example. Trolls are getting so far body paintings, jewelry, skin colors and new haircuts, which I think it is something that every other Horde race will get.Also, we could agree that all the customization added to the regular human could also be perfectly added to the Kulfis Tirans, right? Like the new beards and mustaches. Why not add them already too?
    I suppose Velves had more customization, though I bet that is more to do with Velves being mostly just purple colored Belves, as opposed to LF Draenei having unique facial hair options, and Noghtborne attempting, and failing, to copy the NPC aestehtic.

Also, I am pretty sure that the new human facial hair options are already the ones that Kul Tirans have. The actual hair is also different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Between the Forsaken, the Blood Elves, the Worgen (who were just as fucked as the Nelves) and the original placement of the Dragon Isles, I think it's very likely that the next expansion is going to have a heavy focus on Northern Eastern Kingdoms.

Maybe a partial world revamp instead of an entire one? There's those new blue roof human buildings in the files, maybe they're for Lordaeron instead of Elwynn.

I'm sure that Nelf will get an updated zone or two but it is a little odd that there isn't much setup for anything going on in Kalimdor, unless I'm forgetting something (I guess the Botani count).

It's even the same with the covenants. There's Uther zone, Scourge zone, blatant Blood Elf 3.0 zone... and then there's Night Elf zone. 3/4 Arthas WC3 and only one Kalimdor.
    A partial world revamp is certainly possible, though would pose more problems than just a full-on one. Mostly in the sense of how to differentiate the zones that are, and are not current content. Maybe if the revamp was on a contient-wide scale as opposed ot half of one then it would be easier to do. As in the entirety of Eastern Kingdoms.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    A partial world revamp is certainly possible, though would pose more problems than just a full-on one. Mostly in the sense of how to differentiate the zones that are, and are not current content. Maybe if the revamp was on a contient-wide scale as opposed ot half of one then it would be easier to do. As in the entirety of Eastern Kingdoms.
    As stupid as it would be, Galakrond or the Jailer or someone COULD chop the continent in half.

I just don't see them making things like STV and Deadwind Pass relevant again. I would like to be surprised though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    As stupid as it would be, Galakrond or the Jailer or someone COULD chop the continent in half.

I just don't see them making things like STV and Deadwind Pass relevant again. I would like to be surprised though.
    Chop the tail end of Arathor separating the Lordaeron lands from Arathor and the Southern Eastern Kingdoms. Only bad part is Gilneas. If they wanted to be bold, expose land north of Stratholme but again..thats bold).

Or even funnier, detatch the Night Elven part of Kalimdor away from Durotar(Horde) areas.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-05-30 at 05:50 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Chop the tail end of Arathor separating the Lordaeron lands from Arathor and the Southern Eastern Kingdoms. Only bad part is Gilneas. If they wanted to be bold, expose land north of Stratholme but again..thats bold).

Or even funnier, detatch the Night Elven part of Kalimdor away from Durotar(Horde) areas.
    Stratholme stuff isn't too bold. When they blighted Undercity they basically made it so nobody could have it (to be fair, because Teldrassil) which makes Stratholme the next likely thing.

Calia and the new Arthas stuff backs this up. It's arguably more historic to Warcraft and the Forsaken.