Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Varian. He was cooked inside out with fel fire, so his soul is likely nonexistent.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian probably isn't there.

He's over there. And over there.

...and over here, and over there...

Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    Ok I kinda get it, but does that mean that "we" as "champions" are all dead now? or are we the living who have been taken to the land of the dead?

Also, why wouldn't Garrosh be there, he died in our timeline did he not?

Gul'dan was banished so he wont be there.

Archimonde theoretically should be there no?! and KJ?
    The player character travels to the Shadowlands via Icecrown. We are still alive.

Garrosh died on AU Draenor, though it was connected to the MU at the time so who knows.

Demons return to the Nether after death, unless killed in the Nether (or a sufficiently fel-infused location) in which case they seem to die for good. No afterlife for them.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Varian probably isn't there.

He's over there. And over there.

...and over here, and over there...
    He is the sprinkles of Broken Chore.

3+ Year Old Account
    Where's Rastakhan? He should be in the Other Side, right? Right?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthonion1 View Post
    mankriks wife
    Just because you can't find her doesn't mean she isn't there!
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Where's Rastakhan? He should be in the Other Side, right? Right?
    Not a bad idea for him to be there.

Oh I do hope I run into Hogger in Shadowlands. We have some unfinished business.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    Ok I kinda get it, but does that mean that "we" as "champions" are all dead now? or are we the living who have been taken to the land of the dead?

Also, why wouldn't Garrosh be there, he died in our timeline did he not?

Gul'dan was banished so he wont be there.

Archimonde theoretically should be there no?! and KJ?
    I don't believe it transcends universes. so Garrosh died in an alternate universe, he would be in the alternate universe's Shadowlands. there should be 2 Gul'dans in there though; both were killed on Azeroth - not sure why you're saying he was banished. as for who isn't in there, yeah any demon because they regenerate in the Nether. however, those that are killed permanently might be there.... maybe? that would explain the Dreadlords being there anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Crusader Bridenbrad (hopefully).
    I though he was saved by the Naru? And he is now with "The Light"? So is the "The Light" in "Shadow" lands? Part of it (Not the shadow part)?

If he is there, then I really like to know what is he doing there and explain the whole "Light" thing to me. In small chunks.

Anyone with a demon soul or who was turned into fuel for the fel won't be there, according to lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    I though he was saved by the Naru? And he is now with "The Light"? So is the "The Light" in "Shadow" lands? Part of it (Not the shadow part)?

If he is there, then I really like to know what is he doing there and explain the whole "Light" thing to me. In small chunks.
    I mean, he's supposed to be with the Light now but so should Uther, right? Anyways, I don't really care anymore. I've given up on the WoW lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I mean, he's supposed to be with the Light now but so should Uther, right? Anyways, I don't really care anymore. I've given up on the WoW lore.
    Uther just went to the afterlife after getting freed from Frostmourne. Bridenbrad got a special trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post

He won't be there.

That entire quest was a WoW dev's memorial to their brother who lost his battle to cancer.

It probably has nothing to do with WoW cosmology and they probably won't touch it out of respect.

Probably, Tyrion because he was protected directly by the Light