The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Yeah... like the video with the white umbrella guy smashing windows with a black guy approaching him seeming either to ask him what he is doing to get him to stop. And arrests are again, out of state yet the blame gets laid on black people..
    Seems like there is a pattern/plan here - and Trump sure isn't saying much....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Rioting breaking out all over the country. There are indications that incels and white supremicists are being trucked in from out-of-state to ramp up the violence. Reports coming from Eugene, OR (not a major metropolis) showing white people looting and violence with black people peacefully asking them to stop.
    Nothing the Oregon National Guard can't handle with a few dozen M240s.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Nothing the Oregon National Guard can't handle with a few dozen M240s.
    Proud Boys trending 4th on Twitter now.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a tweet showing the Eugene peaceful protesters trying to get white looters to stop the violence: https://twitter.com/AngelaNissel/sta...39446558257152

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This is a deliberately bad-faith response. Nothing in his argument suggested that the two groups he mentioned were the only groups facing prejudice. You're making that shit up out of nothing, and pretending it's what Themius was saying, when it wasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    If you're going to argue in bad faith, it's a good idea to hide that fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    You're purposely twisting words.

I've seen Themius call out police brutality towards all races.
    C'mon guys. Don't even dignify this. Bad faith posting is "the game".

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    How should I know? That does not change anything about what I said.
    you said
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    You also got a good chance that the most racist sheriff will be voted in, because, as surprising as it may be, black people are a minority.
    So I thought it might be relevant to the discussion, if he has any past history of racism?

Rioting breaking out all over the country. There are indications that incels and white supremicists are being trucked in from out-of-state to ramp up the violence. Reports coming from Eugene, OR (not a major metropolis) showing white people looting and violence with black people peacefully asking them to stop.
    The US is currently somewhere in between stage 2 and 3 as far as the prediction I made ~1.5 years before goes:

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Next time, people get hurt, but no deaths, or death count within a small, controlled number, they will say "it's not a problem, nobody died, or nobody important did".

And after that, lots of people get caught in a fatal incident with lots of deaths, they will say "it's not a problem, only undesirables died".
    with black people peacefully asking them to stop.
    And again, this is exactly what authoritarians want, for their victims to not fight back. So good luck America, you will definitely need lots of it to stave off a reenactment of Nazi Germany.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Holy shit... this is the dumbest thing I read in this whole thread.
    You are basically promoting fascism, ffs.
    Are you really serious?
    Please say no
    Really trying to look at another way of solving a problem is promoting fascism? *must be really odd to have such a simple thought process as to think this is only one or two ways to fix things... (and most people that can rub two brain cells together don't count ignoring a problem as a solution normally, but who knows maybe that's what went through your head,who the hell knows).
    But of course the riots since what, just counting recent history, Rodney king is working and it's smooth sailing and everything is great huh" all those riots we've had between now and then must have fixed everything?

*oh by the dumbest thing in the thread you were just commenting on what you were typing sorry misunderstood...
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2020-05-31 at 05:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    The US is currently somewhere in between stage 2 and 3 as far as the prediction I made ~1.5 years before goes:

And again, this is exactly what authoritarians want, for their victims to not fight back. So good luck America, you will definitely need lots of it to stave off a reenactment of Nazi Germany.
    Hard to fight back without the cooperation of the majority when you're only 16% of the population on the best day and already have your 'rights' stripped.

That's why I'm frustrated when white people are quick to offer commentary but not join the cause or call out their kinfolk who are messing up.

Allies wanted.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Hard to fight back without the cooperation of the majority when you're only 16% of the population on the best day and already have your 'rights' stripped.

That's why I'm frustrated when white people are quick to offer commentary but not join the cause or call out their kinfolk who are messing up.

Allies wanted.
    Also, it doesn't help that authoritarians have basically perfected their "if you fight back, you don't truly believe in peace" strategy over the last century.

All they needed to do is to brainwash a portion of "good" people into thinking radical pacifism/martyrdom is the only way to go, and those suckers will gladly run interference for their would-be oppressors.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Yeah... like the video with the white umbrella guy smashing windows with a black guy approaching him seeming either to ask him what he is doing to get him to stop. And arrests are again, out of state yet the blame gets laid on black people..
    Arrests were not out of state.

- - - Updated - - -

"Incels and white supremacists" of course, couldn't possibly be the Antifa shitheads that are known for this behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    "Incels and white supremacists" of course, couldn't possibly be the Antifa shitheads that are known for this behavior.
    Or maybe it's just the white supremacists and neo-nazis pretending to be Antifa instead, as is the case for literally every other incident.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Lol - you Trumpsters are adorable - spewing out whatever you're told to believe without a thought in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a horrifically titled news story - title saying the OPPOSITE of what actually happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, the whole article seems to contradict itself...unless I'm missing something.

Lol - you Trumpsters are adorable - spewing out whatever you're told to believe without a thought in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a horrifically titled news story - title saying the OPPOSITE of what actually happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, the whole article seems to contradict itself...unless I'm missing something.
    I think the article is stating what was said earlier that was incorrect, the majority of the arrested were from outside of the city, not the state.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rioters-d...191303655.html
    Rioters Destroy Bar That Black Minneapolis Firefighter Bought with His Life Savings
    “Yes people are mad and upset, I get that and I understand the protest, I’m hearing people say F*** the business they have insurance WELL WE DON’T AND THIS IS ALL OUT OF POCKET!!!” Tywanna wrote in a Facebook post. “Let someone come run in your home and loot for the cause then and let’s see you be ok with it!”
    way to fight the establishment....

I think the article is stating what was said earlier that was incorrect, the majority of the arrested were from outside of the city, not the state.
    So not outside of state... but outside of the area aka... they are still not part of that area or that neighbourhood and are outsiders like if people were protesting in Gloucester and a bunch of people from Essex county go to Gloucester and loot... they're not outside of state but they definitely are outsiders who have traveled into a different area and committed crimes, so the point indeed remains.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/rioters-d...191303655.html
    Rioters Destroy Bar That Black Minneapolis Firefighter Bought with His Life Savings

way to fight the establishment....

I mean don't forget the slew of agent provocateurs.

Every time riots happen the FBI reports on people who take this moment to travel and just cause havoc because they feel it is a free pass. So before you go and then try to blame the community itself when arrests are from outside that community, think first about it entirely.

- - - Updated - - -

Allies wanted.

It reminds me of the 1800s after slavery was ended.

Black people began voting black people got rights, men anyway.

White people didn't like that and so attacks started, the government for a while protected black people from the terorrism but eventually the governments stance was well it is just an issue for the states to deal with, this is too much hassle.

Imagine what it could have been like in America if since the 1880s blacks maintained their rights to vote and the black people elected were able to serve in government? But it was too much of a hassle for white people then so the can got kicked down another fucking century.

I mean don't forget the slew of agent provocateurs.

Every time riots happen the FBI reports on people who take this moment to travel and just cause havoc because they feel it is a free pass. So before you go and then try to blame the community itself when arrests are from outside that community, think first about it entirely.
    without the community riots in the first place, the outside parties would have never had a chance to do anything (and that is still a big if it was an outside party) community shares the blame.

what was the old Proverb - don't shit where you eat

10+ Year Old Account
    And here's the NYPD clotheslining people with car doors.

https://twitter.com/ZeeshanAleem/sta...62022398926848

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Man, and now Anonymous has resurfaced.

IDK if the video footage is stock, but the script references Chauvin by name, so it's at least current. Of course, it's a computer generated voice so anyone could do it.

They've already doxxed the Minneapolis city website, apparently.

part 1: https://twitter.com/GullahPhysicist/...63945228775424
    part 2: https://twitter.com/GullahPhysicist/...64384628256770

Like, that's a blast from the past. I guess now that Mr. Robot's done they're back at it again?

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Jesus christ this is messed up. I'm not one to call for the death penalty, but these two dimwits in blue sure as hell make a good case for capital punishment.
    Minnesota hasn't had capital punishment since 1911. Sadly.

What sad about all of this is even as a White Man I do not trust the police. Get the wrong one no matter what and *POOF*.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    And here's the NYPD clotheslining people with car doors.

https://twitter.com/ZeeshanAleem/sta...62022398926848
    They want to know why people riot.

Resident Cosplay Progressive