Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Looting and rioting isn’t hurting people in any physical sense and in this context nobody has been physically killed.

However the black men murdered they are more than hurt they are DEAD.

As in no amount of money is going to bring them back.

People riot all the time like when their favorite team wins a championship.

That’s what insurance is for. Stuff can be replaced. A human life can’t.
    People have died as a result of these riots though.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’ll never be okay with people hurting others. It doesn’t matter if you wear a uniform or not.

Protest but don’t physically hurt people. That goes for cops and civilians.
    I agree with the other guy. Bit of cognitive dissonance going on here. "My significant other doesn't kill people! He just maintains the machines that transports the people that do it"

I mean sure, we could do degrees of separation and say a guy that makes candy is feeding soldiers that kill people but thats kinda ridiculous. You actually live on an army base and make a statement about "never ok with people hurting others".

I don't want to make this about you, but really, this just reeks of bullshit.

Yea, I'm judgemental, sorry :/

10+ Year Old Account

People have died to these riots.
    So basically what you suggest is to counter violence with kindness.
    Have you seen cops attacking peaceful protester? Run over them with cars, pepper spraying, beating.

Sometimes you have to talk in a language they understand, all the hypocrites are now claiming violence is not the answer why they also condemned in the past any kind of peaceful or symbolic move.

Fuck them all seriously.
    It's not a matter of black vs white but racists vs anti-racists there is no middle ground and there never was.

What gets frustrating with this is the number of white people taking part in the rioting and looting, no doubt many of them part of anarchist groups and so called anti fascists, who almost certainly don't give a fuck about black people getting killed by the cops, it is just an excuse to go and wreck stuff/steal stuff. And you see supporters of them on here, being all like "well, if you disagree with it then you think cops killing black men is ok!", as if that makes sense as an argument. The childishness of anarchists is pathetic, and leeching onto legitimate grievances is cynical and sleazy. Those black block types do not give a fuck about any black man getting killed by the cops, it makes their day to see it happen, as they have just about enough awareness to know that they need some sort of excuse to go out and wreck other peoples stuff and lives and cause violence. It is so painfully transparent and so painfully damaging to legitimate causes. And their edge lord cheerleaders on the internet are just as pathetic, willfully ignoring how many of the places damaged hurt black people and make black lives harder, "we are fighting oppressors dude, stop defending the oppressors", as if small black owned businesses and other retail places are the ones doing the killing.

I saw an interesting clip, and I am struggling to find the whole video, of a group of black protesters, and there was a man with them who was respectfully, but fairly forcibly asking a group of white protesters to leave, as much as they appreciate white people showing them support, they don't need all of the looting and other bullshit, they can go back to being white in America when it is over, they will still be black and this won't help them. I didn't see the whole video, I'd like to, I shall link it when I find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m actually totally okay with protestors destroying police buildings and their shit. I’m not okay with people hurting each other (both sides).
    There is no "both sides" argument.
    Violence is always the weapon of choice for the state.
    You are literally the Asian guy who was just standing there watching Floyd getting murdered.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2020-05-31 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    So basically what you suggest is to counter violence with kindness.
    Have you seen cops attacking peaceful protester? Run over them with cars, pepper spraying, beating.

Sometimes you have to talk in a language they understand, all the hypocrites are now claiming violence is not the answer why they also condemned in the past any kind of peaceful or symbolic move.

Fuck them all seriously.
    It's not a matter of black vs white but racists vs anti-racists there is no middle ground and there never was.
    how brave of you to offer up other peoples lives, i'm kneeling for you right now brave warrior.

im also praying you will go out and be the next martyr for the cause.

You know how Trump said when the looting starts the shooting starts? Well apparently you don't even have to be looting or even protesting to be shot at, you can be shot at right on your own property.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...ng_you_police/

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    I saw an interesting clip, and I am struggling to find the whole video, of a group of black protesters, and there was a man with them who was respectfully, but fairly forcibly asking a group of white protesters to leave, as much as they appreciate white people showing them support, they don't need all of the looting and other bullshit, they can go back to being white in America when it is over, they will still be black and this won't help them. I didn't see the whole video, I'd like to, I shall link it when I find it.
    I seen the video, they basically told antifa to go home because whenever antifa shows up they cause trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Or maybe it's just the white supremacists and neo-nazis pretending to be Antifa instead, as is the case for literally every other incident.
    lol, imagine actually believing that.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    lol, imagine actually believing that.
    https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...24900427132928

C'mon, that's totally a white supremacist in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    You know how Trump said when the looting starts the shooting starts? Well apparently you don't even have to be looting or even protesting to be shot at, you can be shot at right on your own property.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...ng_you_police/
    This is going to get so much worse. Decades of bad policing and poor training is catching up with us. 2020 is quite a fucking year.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Lol - you Trumpsters are adorable - spewing out whatever you're told to believe without a thought in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a horrifically titled news story - title saying the OPPOSITE of what actually happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, the whole article seems to contradict itself...unless I'm missing something.
    Article is shit and they are obfuscating the correction

Originally
    Hennepin County mayor says 80% of arrests were out of state people
    St. Paul mayor says 100% of arrests were out of state people
    but they forgot the arrest records are Public
    so they got caught trying to blame out of state boogymen, when it was really the locals.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/...e-4467d04da7cb

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    This is going to get so much worse. Decades of bad policing and poor training is catching up with us. 2020 is quite a fucking year.
    Also press are being deliberately targeted, some are receiving permanent injuries because they got shot in the eye. Unfortunately I'm having difficulty finding those articles again, I saw them yesterday, but can't find them again because they've been buried by all the other things going on during these riots.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Also press are being deliberately targeted, some are receiving permanent injuries because they got shot in the eye. Unfortunately I'm having difficulty finding those articles again, I saw them yesterday, but can't find them again because they've been buried by all the other things going on during these riots.
    Have seen some clips of it, and of course this one is making the rounds right now:

A photographer and writer documenting protests in Minneapolis has said she’s been left permanently blind in her left eye after being shot by a rubber bullet fired by police.

Linda Tirado was photographing the protests in Minneapolis when she was shot in the face with what’s believed to be a rubber bullet fired by police.

She said protesters took her to hospital after the police shot her, giving her medical supplies and acting as her eyes after her own became bloodied and swollen.

After surgery, Ms Tirado learned the incident had left her permanently blind in her left eye.
    I don't condone the looting or the destruction, but many of the police are doing everything in their power to prove the protestors right.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Are you sure? You had a hard time figuring out what was happening in the last video you shared.
    You mean when a mob attacked a man and beat him almost to death? No, pretty sure that's what happened, report you chose to link said the same thing.

When this shit happens once every blue moon...same thing gets said. *insert different year*

Hmf...I wonder how many are going to get sick now? I'm pretty sure no one gives a damn about covid19 spreading.

A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Have seen some clips of it, and of course this one is making the rounds right now:

I don't condone the looting or the destruction, but many of the police are doing everything in their power to prove the protestors right.
    That's one of the people I was actually talking about when I was talking about the permanent injuries. Here's another article where police are shooting directly at the press, no injuries though.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...042602247.html

I really do think some of these police have been listening to Trump's enemy of the people rhetoric and taken it to heart.

...and out of 10 million arrests every year in the US...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    ...and out of 10 million arrests every year in the US...
    You used the same argument with the Coronavirus.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.