Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    If you want people to understand what you're saying, you should give being remotely coherent a go. Hint: You're definitely not as smart as you think you are. Probably learn to use punctuation, and try not to throw your toys out of the pram whenever someone disagrees with you.

Like, yeah you have to explain things for people to understand you. That is literally how language works, and you're bad at it.
    Oh now you will use the "learn English" to try to undermine the argument haha nice try though.

Yes English is not my first language and I know how smart I can be I don't need an approval and acknowledgement from someone random in the internet who also joined this forum like last year or something like that so shut the fuck up really.

I did explain it many posts ago that I was just curious and wondering why companies do that in these recent years more than previous years like 5 or 6 years ago I did more than one posts about it really. It is nothing about punctuation or anything like that. I was clear about it but some of you folks try to be smart ass about it and ended up being ugly because you guys are too stupid to think outside the box really. Your kind is like professional in one type of job and you do very well in it but once you change your lifetyle and professional job? you just get stuck and can't function well because as I said you can't think outside the box. Which explains why you think I was complaining and why you think I see these trailer and videos (which I don't actually I dislike spoilers). To prove that you can't think outside the box I will explain further. I don't mind people disagreeing with me actually but I can't tolerate folks who pretend to be smartass and put words in my mouth like when you guys said I was watching these trailers and I should stop? who the fuck ever said anything about me watching these trailers at all? I never said I was watching them in any of my previous posts really. Not my fault if you are assuming and accusing me for stuff that I didn't do just because you misunderstand or way too stupid to even understand the main point really. The main point was a curiosity of why companies do that now and I wanted to hear the members opinions here that is fucking all. got it? thanks
    Last edited by Velshin; 2020-05-31 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Your argument is not valid since you said you only watched up to Negan storyline. I clearly said few years ago like 5 or 6 years ago things were much better than now. When it comes to walking dead the stuff I am talking about only became an issue for me at season 8 and forward and if you only watched up to Negan storyline thne you didn't even pass season 6 yet. So nice try but if you wanna argue back don't pretend to know your shit and you obviously know nothing. I am not being toxic but I don't tolerate stupid folks who can't think outside the box and put their head inside their asses and pretending to be hot shot really.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't watch anything who said anything about me watching ARE YOU FUCKING THAT DUMB! for fuck sake who said anything about me watching? do I have to explain every single word for folks like you to understand? who the fuck said I watched trailers? the fucking topic is about a question of why companies do that mentality

THAT IS FUCKING ALL! who said anything about watching. God damn it is like arguing with children!
    To the end of Season 8 actually, I'm missing two. I reused the TWD to try and have some relatable ground to you. If you bothered to read anything else I said, I agreed most of the time the trailers give out to much / practically the entire plot line.

Also;

Are you that dense that you missed the fucking entire point of my topic?
    if you don't like what I post youngster just get the fuck out of here really
    then you are even dumber than I thought
    I indeed know more than you which is explains why your brain can't function
    But yeah you are too dense to understand and just see it as "crying and complaining" with you limited small brain you can't even think outside the box really.
    (Bonus points for getting infracted on this one)

See? your brain only function with "what benefits me and bring me money = "then it is good" which is the mentality of fucking corporate people in Blizzard.
    but I guess your brain can't understand that
    As I said your brain can't think outside the box.
    Let me get your head outside your ass since most of you are super stupid to understand simple point
    So nice try but if you wanna argue back don't pretend to know your shit and you obviously know nothing
    I didn't watch anything who said anything about me watching ARE YOU FUCKING THAT DUMB
    Yea you're not toxic what so ever mate.

It has absolutely nothing to do with a language barrier. You created a thread with an emphasis of discussion. People have a slightly different opinion to you and you immediately rage and throw your toys out of a pram. If you don't want opinions, I suggest you write in a diary and keep your thoughts to yourself.
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Since the OP seems to be using this thread just to flame people I am closing this.