Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Give us bearded dwarven ladies already!
    ah not this crap again -.-

I'd rather keep the Night Elves in Kalimdor. They didn't lose those lands to the Horde. I'm sure some will move to SW or Gilneas, but as a whole there's no reason for them to leave Kalimdor. Perhaps Hyjal will be revamped as a new Nelf starting area? If they do a world revamp in 10.0 I'd like to see the Cataclysm zones updated as well and integrated into the rest of Kalimdor and EK.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, this week was depressing.

I hope there's a big build coming to bring some joy.

Formerly known as Arafal

alpha develops slowly, do not wait for the game until 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    Lmfao, no public build for a week and people already saying it's delayed. Yikes
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    They said it was on track for 2020 about two weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Lmfao, no public build for a week and people already saying it's delayed. Yikes
    Not to worry, next week will be something minor and the naysayers will move on to declaring Shadowlands cancelled. It is the way of the forums.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty nice animation !
    "Shifting power"

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoa.... that is beautiful
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Ugh, this week was depressing.

I hope there's a big build coming to bring some joy.
    This week was great with the High Elf news, has thrown people into joy and some into absurdity lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Pretty nice animation !
    "Shifting power"

Night Fae is more like Night Bae

All their skills are so beautiful looking!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    This week was great with the High Elf news, has thrown people into joy and some into absurdity lol
    I meant depressing outside of wow.
    The wow news we got where fine, just not particularly exciting.

Pretty nice animation !
    "Shifting power"

Its animation is really pretty.
    But the spell itself has to become either a cast or be an instant buff.

Having to channel something for 6 seconds every 45 seconds that deals next to no damage sounds so incredibly clunky to use.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2020-05-31 at 06:00 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

You know I don't have an idea what Ion could be revealing on the 9th aside from maybe Nathanos as a boss in Nathria. Everything else for launch seems kind of out in the open.

Maybe they're making a big change to Covenant abilities or removing Torments? I assume it's only getting a livestream if it's good news (they've been careful about that this time around).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    You know I don't have an idea what Ion could be revealing on the 9th aside from maybe Nathanos as a boss in Nathria. Everything else for launch seems kind of out in the open.

Maybe they're making a big change to Covenant abilities or removing Torments? I assume it's only getting a livestream if it's good news (they've been careful about that this time around).
    Release date, pre-event release date, pre-event info, general info about covenants (Soulbinds), stuff about Torghast, etc.

Nathanos being a boss in Nathria is of no relevance to most players.

Formerly known as Arafal

Do you really think that? He's the only boss most casual players will give a shit about (besides maybe Hakkar) at launch, they're hiding him for a reason.

Story beats impact everyone, moreso than game mechanics. For better or worse.
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2020-05-31 at 06:16 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Do you really think that? He's the only boss most casual players will give a shit about (besides maybe Hakkar) at launch, they're hiding him for a reason.

Story beats impact everyone, moreso than game mechanics. For better or worse.
    Nathanos shit talked both factions just enough to warrant relevancy and full attention of every player and their grannies. Also, do casuals really recall Hakkar?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, they are not gonna do some form of big(ger) reveal just to announce that a character that the average joe probably has already forgotten about is gonna be a raid boss.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, they are not gonna do some form of big(ger) reveal just to announce that a character that the average joe probably has already forgotten about is gonna be a raid boss.
    Well, it can easily be one of the things they will reveal. But I won't expect them to go that route. And it's not really a "reveal", I expect a talk about state of Alpha, Thorgast, talk about classes and Covenants. The only reveal I expect is (more) open beta announcement.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

3+ Year Old Account
    Pretty nice animation !
    "Shifting power"

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Whoa.... that is beautiful
    I can see why Bwonsamdi would want to live in Ardenweald. It's beautiful! Are the Priest animations available yet?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Yes, the character that the Horde still reports to in Zuldazar, and who was massively relevant in the Faction War story of BfA is just forgotten, makes perfect sense that. Obvisouly same thing as why noone remember who the Burning Legion were, or why they were important.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Sylvanas and Nathanos are definitely some kind of social experiment by Blizz to create very personal, hateable villains. You saw it a little bit with Gul'dan (arrogant, escaped his fate once, killed Varian) but the undead pair are that idea on steroids.

Arrogant x5, abusive or manipulative to the player character, huge death counts, insult all sides nd the players were unable to lay a finger on them or deal with them properly aside from kicking them out of the Horde. They're written as so horrible and temporarily untouchable that players think they're self inserts/Blizzard stand ins for abusing the player (or in the case of Sylvanas, some people GENUINELY believe she's a girl power "SJW" character and that's why she can't be touched and is so powerful).

They are absolutely being coy about how they're dealt with in Shadowlands, which has led to doomsaying about Kerrigan or Sylvanas winning somehow, but I think it's much more likely that they are treating fighting Nathanos and Sylvanas as huge events for the playerbase. And if Nathanos can be killed by the players in the first launch raid you know that that's going to make headlines.

They didn't spend so much money on these characters bullying players and making them unhappy irl to forget them and or redeem them. They're emotionally charged punching bags and players will absolutely celebrate the chance to kill them.
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2020-05-31 at 07:33 PM.