10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Because i support current gen games, and especially monolith.
    The Artbook is also a product they sell.

Yet you are willing to pirate it.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Unless you specifically want it for the sake of collecting it, perusing what the art in it looks like has no functional difference between that and a scanned in PDF.
    Except you can just ask anyone who does art how annoying it is to see how different their art looks from one monitor to another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Except you can just ask anyone who does art how annoying it is to see how different their art looks from one monitor to another.
    My main monitor has shit color reproduction, especially in the white/black ends of the spectrum. Thank god my drawing monitor is way better in that regard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The Artbook is also a product they sell.

Yet you are willing to pirate it.
    Willing doesnt mean i have and i still spent 60 dollars on their game.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are unable to obtain it due to low supply and overpricing at re-sellers, then i have no issue.

Spending $60 on digital copy when physical version is $49.94. Oh I forgot another bonus of buying physical lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Spending $60 on digital copy when physical version is $49.94. Oh I forgot another bonus of buying physical lol.
    Nintendo still sells vouchers outside of NA. Sucks for those in that region though, I guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like i said is rather play it early. My closet is already full of art books i dont look at. And id buy it on amazon where i get 5% back so it would still be 60

Like i said is rather play it early. My closet is already full of art books i dont look at. And id buy it on amazon where i get 5% back so it would still be 60
    It was $49.94 for the pre order on amazon, not just walmart.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwi...itive_edition/

$60 for a digital SP game I'm only gonna play once(especially since I already played the game twice at this point) is a terrible deal. I'll finish it and toss it away for $40.

If it was something I absolutely had to play to avoid spoilers or something I would still buy physical and drive 45 mins to a mom and pop store that will sell to me on Thurs which is still before digital launch lmao.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2020-05-29 at 10:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was $49.94 for the pre order on amazon, not just walmart.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwi...itive_edition/

$60 for a digital SP game I'm only gonna play once(especially since I already played the game twice at this point) is a terrible deal. I'll finish it and toss it away for $40.

If it was something I absolutely had to play to avoid spoilers or something I would still buy physical and drive 45 mins to a mom and pop store that will sell to me on Thurs which is still before digital launch lmao.
    Aight, well, i know ill play it more than once, i cant drive to a store, i get to play it early, i get cash back and i save space in my closet. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    How many people actually by digital direct from the shop and not look for a cheaper key option like cdkeys first?

Can get up to 20% off titles at launch that way.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not gonna use a shady cdkey site that were probably bought with stolen credit cards

I'm not gonna use a shady cdkey site that were probably bought with stolen credit cards
    To be fair CDKeys is pretty legit, I mean they are definitely grey market but they acquire the keys legally. Unfortunately switch keys don't work outside of Europe so it's a moot point anyway,

with how regularly i read that people with bought keys just get their entire account banned,makes me rather pay 5 bucks more and get it directly from the source and keep my account.
    If i think a game is too pricey, i wait for sales or look in local stores anyways (as those are sadly the only ones giving actual discounts on stuff like Mario Kart or Splatoon)

Aight, well, i know ill play it more than once, i cant drive to a store, i get to play it early, i get cash back and i save space in my closet. /shrug
    Need that closet space for dem salior moon cosplay outfits eh

I'm enjoying Xenoblade but man does handheld mode cane my switch like nothing else has. It needs to be back in the dock from a full charge in about 2 hours of play.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I'm enjoying Xenoblade but man does handheld mode cane my switch like nothing else has. It needs to be back in the dock from a full charge in about 2 hours of play.
    Your battery is fucked then. I'm getting 3.5+ hours on a 2017 switch. Game doesn't even use boost mode in handheld and resolution is terrible.

The only site that has ever been in the news about stolen credit cards and shady keys was g2play, cdkeys.com is pretty much as ''white'' as you can get with sites like that, I still got games on my accounts I bought from cdkeys.com in 2017 and those have never been revoked or banned.

I don't care either way cause I can get physical copies of games on launch for 45 Euro instead of 59.99, the perks of being sandwiched between other countries in a single economic market.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Review IGN:

7.8 to much water (well 8), but you get a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Review IGN:

7.8 to much water (well 8), but you get a joke.
    That review is a joke for wholly different reasons than the score. Different reviewers giving different scores is one thing, but to stick spoilers as huge as showing the seventh party member in a video review, while at the same time mispronouncing names of prominent characters and still not getting it right after taking it down to fix it is complete comedy.