Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I don't get that either, I also don't get why the rioting is apparently worse than decades of systematical abuse of power and racism.
    I haven't seen anyone make this comparison, but given the abuse has lead to a multitude of deaths it's already worse than the rioting (which has so far apparently caused several deaths).

The 2nd amendment folks should be here siding with the protestors as one of the reasons they need that 2nd amendment is to fight a tyrannical government. Nowhere to be seen.
    I'm not sure - I'm not particularly one of those folks. There's an obvious case to be made about defending yourself from the riots though:

https://www.facebook.com/COLIONNOIR/..._fb_noscript=1

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    I never excused it.
    She should have done what the police told her to do. She had 100% ability to avoid the entire situation. They told her repeatedly and she ignored it.
    But they have the legal ability to tell you to get inside for public safety reasons. She had 100% ability to prevent what happened. Nope she just had to get her footage. That is why I have no sympathy for her.
    She was told to get inside repeatedly She disobeyed the order repeatedly. The cop should not have shot at her and it was beyond moronic, but when the cops tell you to get inside, you do as your told. She is an idiot.
    It is not an unlawful order. They have a legal right to tell you to get inside when it is a matter of public safety. When the cops tell you to get inside that many times. You get inside. She refused to do what she was told and paid for it.
    No words...

I never excused it. I clearly stated the cop should not have done it. But him doining something wrong does not excuse the fact she had 100% ability to avoid what happened entirely by obeying the order. If I were to put on my tinfoil hat, I would almost believe she intentionally disobeyed the order hoping the police do something to her so she can post it on twitter, get famous, and get an easy pay day. But I will stick with what I can prove and that is she was an idiot for not obeying the order.
    "If she would have just had sex with the guy, then he wouldn't have raped her. She could have 100% avoided it, and I think she just refused, hoping she would be raped."

That's your stupid fucking argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Same to you. How do you know there was? There's far more evidence of there not being any based on the video. No trash anywhere, no spraypaint, no rioters. Just cops walking and an armored car. You'd think the cops would be running if there were rioter sin the area.
    But I wasn't the one claiming as fact what happened. You were. You claimed as fact that it was a quiet neighborhood and claimed as fact that there was no public safety issue. I am saying we do not know what it was. So, the benefit of the doubt goes to the police here. Even with that said, the cop was an idiot for firing at her and she was an idiot for not going inside when told.

But I wasn't the one claiming as fact what happened. You were. You claimed as fact that it was a quiet neighborhood and claimed as fact that there was no public safety issue. I am saying we do not know what it was. So, the benefit of the doubt goes to the police here. Even with that said, the cop was an idiot for firing at her and she was an idiot for not going inside when told.
    Do we still get a source for that he has the right to order her in?
    You STILL haven't produced one yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because they are police does not mean they automatically get the benefit of the doubt, especially with as many documented abuses as they have (unless you're sympathetic to facism, I suppose). I also provided evidence of why it was quiet. So try again.

Again, people have the right to ignore illegal orders. "Public Safety" my ass.

"She was an idiot for not just having sex with the guy, I have no sympathy for her getting raped."

Keep digging.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    My dude...repeatedly insisting that you are not defending police brutality while defending police brutality doesn't really help your cause.
    I am not defending it. You are just declaring any time a cop make contact with a civilian police brutality to claim I am. Noe of what I defended was actually police brutality and what was I actually called out the cops for. So now, calling the cop an idiot for shooting the woman is somehow defending brutality. You are so blindly accusing me of defending police brutality you don't even see what is actually happening.

I am not defending it. You are just declaring any time a cop make contact with a civilian police brutality to claim I am. Noe of what I defended was actually police brutality and what was I actually called out the cops for. So now, calling the cop an idiot for shooting the woman is somehow defending brutality. You are so blindly accusing me of defending police brutality you don't even see what is actually happening.
    You still refuse to acknowledge the definition of the term.

You are defending it. You are saying that what happened was:

a) not police brutality
    b) her fault

This is not "making contact". He shot at her.

"The guy is an idiot for raping her, but she should have just complied, and had sex with him."

This is you.

He has no interest in a discussion, he ignores you and just picks parts of your posts, he can use to derail this further.
    Just report him.

In other news:
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...29644228247552
    The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization.
    Trump is deflecting and scapegoating Antifa.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    He has no interest in a discussion, he ignores you and just picks parts of your posts, he can use to derail this further.
    Just report him.

In other news:

That's because Trump is a white supremacist who panders to racist shitbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Just because they are police does not mean they automatically get the benefit of the doubt, especially with as many documented abuses as they have (unless you're sympathetic to facism, I suppose). I also provided evidence of why it was quiet. So try again.

Again, people have the right to ignore illegal orders. "Public Safety" my ass.
    They do get the benefit of the doubt. You provided no evidence of why it was quiet., You simply declared it because nothing was happening in front of her house that means the entire neighborhood was quiet. The neighborhood goes far beyond that. There is zero evidence to say one way or the other what it was. So, the benefit of the doubt goes to law enforcement trying to restore order.

I go by the actual facts we can prove. Not the ones you made up.

They do get the benefit of the doubt. You provided no evidence of why it was quiet., You simply declared it because nothing was happening in front of her house that means the entire neighborhood was quiet. The neighborhood goes far beyond that. There is zero evidence to say one way or the other what it was. So, the benefit of the doubt goes to law enforcement trying to restore order.

For many of us the benefit of the doubt goes to the woman who was standing on her porch peacefully when she was shot by the police.

Great, let's see your evidence. People have been asking you to provide that evidence, and you keep ignoring it all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    In other news:

They basically declared the entire left as terrorists.

Someone tell those morons that there is no "antifa organization".
    Last edited by Raetary; 2020-05-31 at 05:02 PM. Reason: grammar

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Someone tell those morons that there is no "antifa organization".
    We tried multiple times.
    It's hard to get those points across with morons. That's why they are morons...

10+ Year Old Account

nah, visual clues are evidence, dude. I haven't seen you provide a counterpoint to that, oiutside of "but we dun knoooooow".

and your "facts" haven't been facts, only your preconceived authoritarian beliefs. Otherwise you'd actually recognize police brutality instead of handwave it was "well thats not it. Also thats not it. Also if ytou only use 1 bullet its not it either"

Just admit you prefer authoritarianism. Its been evidently clear in your posts already

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    You are defending it. You are saying that what happened was:

a) not police brutality
    b) her fault

This is not "making contact". He shot at her.
    Wrong. It wasn't police brutality, so I cannot be defending it because it doesn't exist in this case. For me to be defending it, I would have to claim it was police brutality and then say it was OK because she disobeyed an order. Not what I am doing at all. You are trying to claim it is police brutality so you can accuse me of defending it. Reality is I am not defending police brutality because it wasn't police brutality to begin with and the woman was an idiot for disobeying the order while the cop was an idiot for shooting at her. You are misusing the term.