10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You mean the cameras that are not in their line of sight at any time? How can they see the cameras on the sides when they are wearing helmets while looking straight ahead? I mean seriously? They must have extra eyes on the sides of their heads that can see thought the helmet.
    Yeah... the cameras gathered in front of him, after he pushed him.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    So its awesome to infuriate the cops more? All this is doing is now turning more cops against you. This is only going to end one way and its not going to be peacefully. These protestors are eventually going to choose the wrong place to go and its going to get very bloody.
    To baby the fragile egos of officers is not the job of the citizens that pay their wages

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    While I think it's hilarious, I'm opposed to the idea of disrupting police operations, no matter what the circumstances are.
    This is America. What are the police going to do in an actual emergency, shoot me to make sure I'm dead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Only if you are the only person in existence, which you are clearly not.
    No, Skulltaker is right.
    No one here with even an ounce of intelligence takes Trunksee serious.

Only if you are the only person in existence, which you are clearly not.
    All you've done so far in this thread is lie and make up excuses for police brutality. If I didn't know better I'd say you're a Russian chat bot, but they at least know the difference inbetween 'there' and 'their', which you don't, so, sorry not sorry, but your opinion on this is 100% invalid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Seeing a lot of celebrities either being silent and denouncing the protesters yet of them all its Wrestlers that are speaking up and being vocal and supporting protests.

Frikkin Wrestlers!
    Uhm... a lot of NFL players are speaking up. Even a former NFL higher up, posted a long demand that Vikings should hire Kapernic.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

They are police officers, not soldiers on parade. They are supposed to scan their surroundings. Jesus, you have no clue how the police acutally works, do you?
    They are looking ahead and seeing the people They go to those people to get them to go back or get out of the street. Clearly that is what the video show sand you clearly aren't seeing how these officers are working otherwise you wouldn't have made your false accusation because you would know they never saw the cameras..

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    I would take those mens side over a mass of millenial flesh with no plan and no goal on mind but sheep will be sheep.
    These men are pretty heavily armed considering they are there to protest the lockdown. What is the message here? "Better do what I say or those guns will not be just for show"? How the fuck is this better than some random "millenial" (and age-wise, half of them qualify as millenials, too)? At least "random mass of millenial flesh" won't threaten to kill me if things don't go their way.

I mean, I'm not an American, so maybe "protesting" while openly carrying guns is a common sight there, but somehow I doubt it. It looks more like a gang than someone whose side I'd want to take.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    These men are pretty heavily armed considering they are there to protest the lockdown. What is the message here? "Better do what I say or those guns will not be just for show"? How the fuck is this better than some random "millenial" (and age-wise, half of them qualify as millenials, too)? At least "random mass of millenial flesh" won't threaten to kill me if things don't go their way.

I mean, I'm not an American, so maybe "protesting" while openly carrying guns is a common sight there, but somehow I doubt it. It looks more like a gang than someone whose side I'd want to take.
    isn't that the exact same image from the covid 19 thread? from several weeks ago?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah I am hesitant to even think about what all this bullshit looks like to people living overseas. Yikes.

Please learn the lessons of America's failed experiment in law enforcement and do better than us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account

Since the worst they can call people protesting millennials... can we call the open up protestors fascist, because a couple of them carried fascist slogans?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You literally just argued against yourself... so much for peaceful protests being the answer.
    Its the exact opposite. I displayed why the violence further harms the goal. When all anyone sees is the violent destruction, the loss of life and looting, its hard to notice the more peaceful protests that are going on. The chaos overshadows the peace and closes the door to their attempts at starting any type of conversations about it or bringing about change.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    isn't that the exact same image from the covid 19 thread? from several weeks ago?
    Yes, it’s the comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Its the exact opposite. I displayed why the violence further harms the goal. When all anyone sees is the violent destruction, the loss of life and looting, its hard to notice the more peaceful protests that are going on. The chaos overshadows the peace and closes the door to their attempts at starting any type of conversations about it or bringing about change.
    But. Peaceful. Protest. Clearly. Doesn't. Solve. The. Problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    If you have not seen the peaceful protests over the years, you are blind.
    I call bs on that.
    You just ignored them.
    You are part of the problem.
    You're the problem. Discrediting anyone right away. Are we talking about other protests? No. We are talking about whats going on here and now. Whats going on Now is the violence is drowning out the peaceful protests that are trying to get change due to another victim of police brutality.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

All you've done so far in this thread is lie and make up excuses for police brutality. If I didn't know better I'd say you're a Russian chat bot, but they at least know the difference inbetween 'there' and 'their', which you don't, so, sorry not sorry, but your opinion on this is 100% invalid.
    I haven't done any of that. You have declared acts police brutality that aren't so you can claim I am. My opinion is as valid as anyones and you declaring invalid means nothing.

Newark New Jersey is a largely minority large city, with a relatively high crime rate in certain areas.

police are marching WITH THE PROTESTORS and it has been peaceful. The few instances we have of police being with protstors has led to well.. no issues.

Meanwhile, other areas have gone full fascist.

They are looking ahead and seeing the people They go to those people to get them to go back or get out of the street. Clearly that is what the video show sand you clearly aren't seeing how these officers are working otherwise you wouldn't have made your false accusation because you would know they never saw the cameras..
    No, they are telling people to get inside, while having no authority to do it. And you don't need to be a doctor to see what special kind of inbred retard these police officers are when they shout stuff like 'light them up.'

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But. Peaceful. Protest. Clearly. Doesn't. Solve. The. Problem.
    Wrong. Its been successful. You're just making asinine statements to promote and condone the violence that has Never worked. Clearly. Otherwise the ones 5 years ago would have been enough.

More violence could also solve the problem. A la french revolution

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong. Its been successful. You're just making asinine statements to promote and condone the violence that has Never worked. Clearly. Otherwise the ones 5 years ago would have been enough.
    When has it been successful exactly?