10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    A civil war now would not be 1 side trying to start a country. It would be trying to destroy a country with nothing to support them with afterwards. That is the only way this could get more violent.
    Who? The fascist confederates?

He was murdered. Period. That doesn't excuse starting off violently or their destruction.
    It doesn’t excuse, it’s the reason for it. There is no excuse for demonizing kneeling to the flag, to now act like violence started out of nowhere.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    And you have been told time and time again that you're wrong. Just like toe officers who fired on that woman. The gouvernor tasked the police to secure public space. A private porch is no public space. The officer in question had no authority to order the woman to go inside. His attack on her was unjustified and illegal. Which makes it police brutality. And you're defending that.

So, you're a liar, and you defend police brutality. Prove me wrong. I dare you. Give me a direct quote to a law that said woman violated. A link. I fucking dare you.

I know i Posted it earlier...but still this is his response every time someone wants him to provide evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Are you serious?
    American independence?
    Your country was BUILT on political violence.
    Thats not a protest. That was fighting for freedom when peaceful negotiations failed. Not comparable.

Clearly, a lot don't understand this. Im done trying to get people too. The riots are wrong. I don't care what cry baby excuse they throw out. Destroying your city is the Dumbest thing you can do. When people die in the riots, guess what? You failed at getting a message across. But hey, I guess killing more innocent people is ok as long its all "part of the protest". Doesn't matter they do it to themselves now.

Their not protesting a cop murdering someone. Their criminals using an excuse to commit crimes.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2020-05-31 at 11:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    And you have been told time and time again that you're wrong. Just like toe officers who fired on that woman. The gouvernor tasked the police to secure public space. A private porch is no public space. The officer in question had no authority to order the woman to go inside. His attack on her was unjustified and illegal. Which makes it police brutality. And you're defending that.

So, you're a liar, and you defend police brutality. Prove me wrong. I dare you. Give me a direct quote to a law that said woman violated. A link. I fucking dare you.
    Wrong. I told you what law she broke. I told you about the governors orders. I also told you that she is outside the house so she doesn't have that protection she would have inside her house either.

IO don't have to prove you wrong because you accusations are completely false to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignore it? No. Condone their violence? NO. They can get violent AFTER the police start being violent to their protests. Starting off at full blown "burn our own city down" isn't a viable answer.
    Their protests started decades ago... they never stopped... you are still ignoring that kneeling didn’t work. You are acting like this is something new... was in new in the 90s?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Wrong. I told you what law she broke. I told you about the governors orders. I also told you that she is outside the house so she doesn't have that protection she would have inside her house either.

IO don't have to prove you wrong because you accusations are completely false to begin with.
    What law, cite the law.

The governor's orders already showed you to be wrong, you were already refuted.

You are still lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    And clearly something hasn't worked, now has it? We are further along, and it wasn't through people going out and being violent and destructive from the start. It was done through starting peacefully then showing they wont be pushed around. Not murdering their own Friggin protestors ffs
    I don't know how to tell you this, sweetie, but the people beating and pepper spraying protesters are the people that are being protested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats not a protest. That was fighting for freedom when peaceful negotiations failed. Not comparable.
    It was a series of protests that got more and more violent until it broke out into war (because they only ever repsonded to violence. peace they ignored)...

10+ Year Old Account
    Freedom to what, exactly?

Also do y'all bitches just not remember the Boston Tea Party after appropriating it for years?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

8 hours (or more?) and 30 pages later. . .

Jesus guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

You haven't provided EVIDENCE. Just saying "I told you what law she broke" is not evidence. Prove that they had the authority to order her into her house and prove they had the authority to shoot at her for non-compliance. Until you can do that...STFU about "I told you about the law"

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    It was a series of protests that got more and more violent until it broke out into war (because they only ever repsonded to violence. peace they ignored)...
    Still not a valid comparison. A country fighting for freedom is not the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw the recent state of a recently rioted McD's restaurant and thought I'd add some flair

2020 in a nutshell

7+ Year Old Account
    And I still don't take anyone who acts with violence seriously so wrong. All you did by being violent is cement homophobia and give them a reason to try to rationalize it.
    What?

The conversation about LGBT people started specifically BECAUSE of the violent protests.
    Said violent protests where exactly what made things like Pride, gay marriage, trans people being able to transition legally, etc. possible.

Because PEOPLE STOOD UP and FOUGHT FOR THEIR RIGHTS!

If it wasn't for the riots, we'd probably still be stuck in the 1950s era of everyone that isn't cis-het getting imprisoned or killed or tortured or worse.
    Which sadly still is the reality is a lot of countries in this god-forsaken world.

Sitting around like nice little pacifists wouldn't have changed ANYTHING and you are an absolute fool for believing something so tremendously stupid.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I saw the recent state of a recently rioted McD's restaurant and thought I'd add some flair

2020 in a nutshell

]
    That cant be real...

Rioters dont usually operate heavy farming machinery while rioting.

Thats literally a pile of rubble.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still not a valid comparison. A country fighting for freedom is not the same.
    A people fighting for freedom (from police brutality, for voting rights, for basic rights, etc) is similar.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    8 hours (or more?) and 30 pages later. . .

Jesus guys.
    Yeah well, mods are doing nothing. 80% of that was rrayy lying and spamming and us bashing on him, but he does not care that he is stupid, so that is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    It's not some random guy carrying a handgun. It's a group of people, gathered in one place to demand something, while being heavily armed. You have to be very charitable toward them to not read the underlining message as "or else". You don't just randomly bring so many guns to a protest without wanting to make a specific point.
    You are reading things into it that aren't there because you want them to be there. They brought the guns to show solidarity to their 2nd Amendment rights. I'd be willing to be they weren't even loaded because just the illusion is all they need. Also interesting how that was all peaceful.

First of all, private property extends to the bondaries of the property, not the house. Another lie from you

Second of all, I don't fucking care what bullshit you make up. Either provide a source for what you claim, or be labeled a liar. You word isn't good enough here, chum. If what you say is true, you can back it up.

And yes. You HAVE to prove it. You make a statement, so the burden of proof falls to you.

Can you prove what you claim? No? Didn't think so you pathetic little liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post

2020 in a nutshell

Reminds me of a particular thread.
    Needless to say those choosing this decade as the best decade are probably rethinking their choice.