Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Yup. And when shadowlands drops, you should stop doing anything related to shadowlands as it will be a waste of time and effort with 10.0 coming out.

- - - Updated - - -

So really, it's that you want to whine about wow and try to drag others down into your misery because you can handle others enjoying something you dont.

You claim you want news about shadowlands, but CHOSE to comment on a post that wasnt about shadowlands just to cry about pvp (which was fucked well before the corruption vendor) and act like you accomplished something by telling other you unsubbed? Good job! You did it, you really showed blizzard! The company is destined to collapse because they aren't getting your 15/month.

Fucking child.
    Calling others child while being a child makes no sense.

Not playing the game currently doesn't mean that people can't check news or even comment on whatever news they want about a game that they're just taking a break. There is also nothing happening in the game that makes the experience of any 8.3 player invalid.

And yes, at the end of Shadowlands, it will be a waste of time to farm things for Shadowlands. Nothing wrong with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    that doesn't make sense though. even if they had all of them up at once people would still have to farm the echoes needed so would take them the same amount of time anyway.
    Why not? You can farm faster than you think and you would be able to buy whatever you want anytime you want as soon as you had the required amount of currency instead of waiting for the corruption to show up again at the vendor.

Rotation isn't there to help you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    That rotation is ridiculous. Just let us choose what we want instead of using it to milk more time.
    "Bohoo, me has to wait 3-4 weeks. pls fix blizz"
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    26 different corruptions have been up at the vendor; we have 52 total. the ones we haven't seen are Avoidant Tier 1; Expedient Tier 1; Masterful Tier 3; Severe Tier 3; Versatile Tier 1, 2; Strikethrough Tier 1; Racing Pulse Tier 1, 2; Deadly Momentum Tier 1, 3; Surging Vitality Tier 2, 3; Honed Mind Tier 2; Echoing Void Tier 1, 2, 3; Infinite Stars Tier 2, 3; Twilight Devastation Tier 1, 3; Twisted Appendage Tier 1, 2; Void Ritual Tier 2, 3; Gushing Wound and they will all be up in the next 2 weeks.

there is no RNG to this system; we get 13 a week for 4 weeks on a rotating basis.
    Is there any way to know in which week a certain corruption is going to be appearing at the vendor?

If not, then the system have some RNG elements on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    "Bohoo, me has to wait 3-4 weeks. pls fix blizz"
    You are the problem here, not the other person who is more sane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexs View Post
    You are the problem here, not the other person who is more sane.
    The whole rotation takes 4 weeks, you make it sound like it takes a year until you see the corruption again that you need and if it hasnt appeared yet its two more weeks at most till it will. So yeah please tell me again how i am the problem here when you have so little patience.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2020-05-30 at 06:32 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Thing is.. they should made echos account wide so that way main+alts has total stack of echos from each other so your main or your alt could pick corruption preferences choice but it's not account wide so more grinds more bullshit more "fun!" and corruption enchants should be in list entirely not just routine weekly.. wtf? That's just a bad move.

They're still trying to push arena as an esport huh?

It's almost like some of you have no idea how a mmo is run. Their goal is to create a grind and keep people playing. It's less about fun(which should be pretty obvious by now) and more about GRINDING for "something". BfA is such a horrible expansion and blizzard have really shown how far they've dropped. They have no clue how to balance anything yet they keep releasing untested garbage over and over again. It's just sad to think that blizzard used to be pretty darn good at releasing quite polished games...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    That rotation is ridiculous. Just let us choose what we want instead of using it to milk more time.
    Have to keep MAU numbers up u know, there is no other reason, dumb timegating.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Have to keep MAU numbers up u know, there is no other reason, dumb timegating.
    the "keep MAU numbers up" argument has never and will never make sense so please stop using it.

Yup. And when shadowlands drops, you should stop doing anything related to shadowlands as it will be a waste of time and effort with 10.0 coming out.
    What can I do currently that is related to shadowlands oh great all know of knowledge?

So really, it's that you want to whine about wow and try to drag others down into your misery because you can handle others enjoying something you dont.

You claim you want news about shadowlands, but CHOSE to comment on a post that wasnt about shadowlands just to cry about pvp (which was fucked well before the corruption vendor) and act like you accomplished something by telling other you unsubbed? Good job! You did it, you really showed blizzard! The company is destined to collapse because they aren't getting your 15/month.

Fucking child.
    Great input! You seem like a reasonable adult with your flawless evaluation of what I said. The world is literally a better place because of your post!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    What can I do currently that is related to shadowlands oh great all know of knowledge?
    Just ignore it. Toxic person!
    Last edited by Appelgren; 2020-05-31 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Great input! You seem like a reasonable adult with your flawless evaluation of what I said. The world is literally a better place because of your post!

- - - Updated - - -

Just ignore it. Toxic person!
    Yeah. I have a weaknesses. I need to overcome and just ignore people like that.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    It's almost like some of you have no idea how a mmo is run. Their goal is to create a grind and keep people playing. It's less about fun(which should be pretty obvious by now) and more about GRINDING for "something". BfA is such a horrible expansion and blizzard have really shown how far they've dropped. They have no clue how to balance anything yet they keep releasing untested garbage over and over again. It's just sad to think that blizzard used to be pretty darn good at releasing quite polished games...
    This argument is bullshit. If a person is playing the game to raid, be with friends, do dungeons, compete in PvP, etc, then any kind of time gate is non existent as the person is playing regardless. If a person is playing specifically for corruptions, then you might have a point, but anything short of that then this reasoning is beyond fucking ridiculous.

the "keep MAU numbers up" argument has never and will never make sense so please stop using it.
    exept its true

guess when we will see TD r3 and IS r3 ? on last possible rotation turn . to keep you subbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    A vendor rotation is not "RNG", its pre-determined. RNG has a specific meaning, as in that its random, its not a term to throw at everything you don't like.
    It’s rng until we know the rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    It’s rng until we know the rotation.
    Thats not how RNG works, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Thats not how RNG works, sorry.
    I guess winning the lottery or rolling dice isn’t rng either by that logic.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Thing is.. they should made echos account wide so that way main+alts has total stack of echos from each other so your main or your alt could pick corruption preferences choice but it's not account wide so more grinds more bullshit more "fun!" and corruption enchants should be in list entirely not just routine weekly.. wtf? That's just a bad move.
    One group, you, wants everything to be account wide. Another group claims that Blizz has already eroded too many RPG elements by making too much already account wide. Who is right?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Dude, it's a business, it's very much about MAU. That's what they brag about during earnings reports, that's a high priority metric (below profits, but still very high).