10+ Year Old Account
    Why does everything needs to be black or white in the US? Couldn't it be that someone is just as outraged about a racist cop killing an innocent person as well as being outraged about stories getting vandalized and looted by "protesters"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaterasuNyan View Post
    If you look threw this very thread you'd see plenty of posts dismissing the lootings as just some white people getting their shops messed up a bit.
    Uh huh.

Now, do how "dismissing" is the same as "saying their stores getting destroyed is okay because they are white".
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

If you look threw this very thread you'd see plenty of posts dismissing the lootings as just some white people getting their shops messed up a bit.
    That's because the whites have messed up the lives of minorities for decades....a lot.

Tit-for-tat is the fastest and most effective tactic at educating aggressors, when they learn that being on the receiving end doesn't feel nice, maybe they will learn how to stop being aggressors.

Again, if you started the game of "let's bully minorities for our own benefit", you have no right to cry foul when the game becomes "let's give racist fuckfaces a taste of their own medicine".
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Actually, yes, because you think human life is less valuable than property.

The inner mind of a racist fuckface.

- - - Updated - - -

So racists are getting their just deserts. If racists stop being racist, then their victims have no excuse to return to them their own bitter medicine.

But here you are clutching your pearls screaming "think of the tragic rich racists!!!"
    So you seem to radiate the mentality that everyone who owns a buisness is a rich, white racist. That's a great out look to have.

Also property is usualy sold for currency in order to continue living in society. Ain't that some crazy shit

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Uh huh.

Now, do how "dismissing" is the same as "saying their stores getting destroyed is okay because they are white".
    Literally look at the post below yours.

Actually, yes, because you think human life is less valuable than property.

The inner mind of a racist fuckface.

- - - Updated - - -

So racists are getting their just deserts. If racists stop being racist, then their victims have no excuse to return to them their own bitter medicine.

But here you are clutching your pearls screaming "think of the tragic rich racists!!!"
    What the hell is wrong with you? These shop owners aren't all rich racists. They're just ordinary citizens that are trying to make a living like everyone else.

What the hell is wrong with you? These shop owners aren't all rich racists. They're just ordinary citizens that are trying to make a living like everyone else.
    The ones looting small businesses are white supremacists and plainsclothes cops. Maybe you should ask why whites are looting ordinary citizens while the actual protestors are destroying property of their oppressors.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Why does everything needs to be black or white in the US? Couldn't it be that someone is just as outraged about a racist cop killing an innocent person as well as being outraged about stories getting vandalized and looted by "protesters"?
    Sure. Anyone attempting to do so needs to put the blame where it property belongs: On the police.

The police committed the murder.

The police stalled on arresting the murderer, and they continue to stall on arresting the accessories.

The police assaulted a peaceful protest regarding the above, turning it into a riot.

Otherwise, they will rightly be instructed as to the direction in which to fuck off and the manner to do so in.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

The ones looting small businesses are white supremacists and plainsclothes cops. Maybe you should ask why whites are looting ordinary citizens while the actual protestors are destroying property of their oppressors.
    Did I miss the context here or is this sarcasm?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I assume that you have hard conclusive evidence that every single person looting is a white supremecist or plain clothes cop.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I've seen this said several times now. Is there any proof that these people are actually white supremacists and plainsclothes cops and not just scumbags taking advantage of the situation to get free shit?

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Did I miss the context here or is this sarcasm?
    Oh, another wild alt-righter appears. I know reading the news isn't your strongest suit, but being completely ignorant.......actually is par for the course for you.

Never mind, carry on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Sure. Anyone attempting to do so needs to put the blame where it property belongs: On the police.

The police committed the murder.

The police stalled on arresting the murderer, and they continue to stall on arresting the accessories.

The police assaulted a peaceful protest regarding the above, turning it into a riot.

Otherwise, they will rightly be instructed as to the direction in which to fuck off and the manner to do so in.
    But there still is a difference between fighting back the police and looting shops.

I've seen this said several times now. Is there any proof that these people are actually white supremacists and plainsclothes cops and not just scumbags taking advantage of the situation to get free shit?
    It's called the news. Try not reading fringe sites like Breitbart and Faux for once, maybe you can educate yourself on real current affairs.

Or maybe, Pos Pos, YOU prove it? You said, then prove it, the basic way to discuss something. WE dont need to go somewhere to search for something that proves your words.
    Because pictures and videos clearly show looters of all skin colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    But there still is a difference between fighting back the police and looting shops.
    Okay, ask the police and their white supremacist buddies to stop looting shops then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Or maybe, Pos Pos, YOU prove it? You said, then prove it.
    Those are big businesses, which are valid targets regardless.

It's almost like the current context clearly distinguishes between big and small business, but reading is hard for you apologists it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Or maybe, Pos Pos, YOU prove it? You said, then prove it.
    he won't. he'll stick his fingers in his ears and call everyone who questions him an alt-right nazi.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

It's called the news. Try not reading fringe sites like Breitbart and Faux for once, maybe you can educate yourself on real current affairs.
    Could you perhaps provide a credible source to these claims? Surely there must be several news articles of cops literally destroying peoples jobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, ask the police and their white supremacist buddies to stop looting shops then.

- - - Updated - - -

It's almost like the current context clearly distinguishes between big and small business, but reading is hard for you apologists it seems.
    Show some proof about it then. Nothing on CNN or NY Times about the looters being white supremacists.

1. No, they are not. Are you serious? Are you seriously saying it is OK to loot the big chains?!
    2. Apologist? Well, you could look at the OP, or the posts said OP has made, but whatever

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    he won't. he'll stick his fingers in his ears and call everyone who questions him an alt-right nazi.
    I am "apologist" now xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.