23. This poll is closed
  • Yes

11 47.83%
  • No

12 52.17%
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    I’m sorry you think finding a normal job is comparable to going to the moon.
    Finding a normal job is easy, finding a normal job that pays the bills is non-existent for the lower classes in America. But keep talking conservative, show the rest of the world how ignorant you are.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Finding a normal job is easy, finding a normal job that pays the bills is non-existent for the lower classes in America. But keep talking conservative, show the rest of the world how ignorant you are.
    You’re clueless.

You’re clueless.
    Oh look, a psychological projection by a conservative, a group of people well-known worldwide for their incessant greed that's only matched by their stupidity. Like all the ones before this.

It's almost like, employers choose what to pay to their employees, and their employees generally don't have a say in how much they are paid.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Oh look, a psychological projection by a conservative, a group of people well-known worldwide for their incessant greed that's only matched by their stupidity. Like all the ones before this.

It's almost like, employers choose what to pay to their employees, and their employees generally don't have a say in how much they are paid.
    Ahhh yes, yes, the ol' us vs them and generalization tactic. Surely that will get him and others to your side.

And obviously you have never ran a business or even been in a competitive business environment. Workers dictate their pay all the time, especially in engineering and other highly sought after jobs. Ofcourse a low totem pole brainlet going into a brainless retail job where the hardest task is stocking the coffee cups or rehanging try'd on clothes isn't going have much say in his pay...the job can pretty much be done by anyone, including toddlers

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    If antifa is ineffective, why do you hate them?
    ineffective at what?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, you poor thing, you are so addled you don't even know you were on fascist conspiracy sites, have you seen a doctor yet?
    i think you should go see a doctor if you think that antifa is a great movement lmao.. or maybe you should, you know, open your eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    So because anyone can do a job that means it shouldn't pay you enough to live comfortably? They just deserve to not be able see a doctor when they need to? Do toddlers not deserve those things? What you are trying to justify is allowing people to suffer so some people can fly in private jets and live in absurdly big houses? Youre happy to empower people who use their wealth to advance their own interests at the expense of others deserve to get ahead?
    Fuck you kid.

So because anyone can do a job that means it shouldn't pay you enough to live comfortably? They just deserve to not be able see a doctor when they need to? Do toddlers not deserve those things? What you are trying to justify is allowing people to suffer so some people can fly in private jets and live in absurdly big houses? Youre happy to empower people who use their wealth to advance their own interests at the expense of others deserve to get ahead?
    Ahhh yes. Hi Mr. Bossman at McDonalds! My cash register skills are exceptional! I can count to 10 and maybe more if given the right opportunities! I am VERY good at cleaning vomit, as well as other bodily fluids in the play pit. As you can see my services are exceptional. I deserve 20/hr with full benefit, stock options and a severance package.

Haha you really dont care. What's the point in talking with someone who is happy to live off the backs off others' suffering.

Mcdonalds workers are more important to society than landlords and shitheels who work in marketing.
    Man what a high pedestal you've got yourself on there bud. Look im mad at those corporate fucks too. Damn shitheads at Taco Bell got rid of Cinnabons. Now where else can i get my late night cinnamon fix. And dont get me started about McDonalds and cutting back full time breakfast. GRRR

Also, I'm curious as to know why you think an employee that can get replaced by a literal fucking machine with tech 15 years ago is more important to society than others?
    Last edited by Foosha; 2020-06-01 at 10:35 AM.

You just mocked fast food workers, you're the one digging a hole if that's why I look like I'm higher up than you.
    If you are 16 and so, whatever. Second job for secondary income or a mother/father who has a spouse with primary income and using it as a secondary income? Whatever. 30+ person thinking a grunt job at McDonalds will make him a living with benefits and expendable income? Bruh, I AM making fun of you for thinking that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    If you are 16 and so, whatever. Second job for secondary income or a mother/father who has a spouse with primary income and using it as a secondary income? Whatever. 30+ person thinking a grunt job at McDonalds will make him a living with benefits and expendable income? Bruh, I AM making fun of you for thinking that.
    Yeah, and that is an extremely childish thing to do. If you're willing to fork over money for the service, you're acknowledging its value and should treat the person providing that service with some basic fucking respect.

Like imagine actually making fun of the person who stands there for eight to twelve hours at a time dealing with a barrage of no doubt equally as puerile customers and thinking you're coming away looking like a mature, let alone informed adult.

Hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Nobody thinks it will make a good living? But if people are having to live off it it should pay enough to live on.
    Yah? And I think I work hard enough I should afford a Bugatti and a mansion on the coast. Boo fucking hoo. Dont like it? Change. Definition of insanity is doing the same shit and expecting a different result.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yah? And I think I work hard enough I should afford a Bugatti and a mansion on the coast. Boo fucking hoo. Dont like it? Change. Definition of insanity is doing the same shit and expecting a different result.
    I don't think you've quite thought through the ethical position you're taking when you say a living wage should be considered a luxury in a society where poverty is inherently destructive, kiddo.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I don't think you've quite thought through the ethical position you're taking when you say a living wage should be considered a luxury in a society where poverty is inherently destructive, kiddo.
    Whats that? They should be paid more because reasons? Hi. McDonald's corporate here. Want to be paid more than you're worth? Ok.

Congratulations, you are now jobless and if your only qualifications are I can show up to work on time, well then tough luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats that? They should be paid more because reasons? Hi. McDonald's corporate here. Want to be paid more than you're worth? Ok.
    Pffthahaha.

I just pointed out that you clearly don't grasp the ethical position you're taking when you say a living wage should be a luxury, and the best 'rebuttal' you could muster is "they shouldn't complain about not being able to afford to live off their current wages because otherwise their positions will get automated and they won't be able to afford to live"? Really?

Ethics aside, history knocked. Do you know what happens when a whole bunch of people in social and economic hardship due to the callousness and greed of the elite find themselves with nothing to lose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    [IMG]https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fedrensi%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F07%2Fmcdonalds-1200x783.jpg[IMG]
    Congratulations, you are now jobless and if your only qualifications are I can show up to work on time, well then tough luck
    Looks like system needs fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Pffthahaha.

I just pointed out that you clearly don't grasp the ethical position you're taking when you say a living wage should be a luxury, and the best 'rebuttal' you could muster is "they shouldn't complain about not being able to afford to live off their current wages because otherwise their positions will get automated and they won't be able to afford to live"? Really?

Ethics aside, history knocked. Do you know what happens when a whole bunch of people in social and economic hardship due to the callousness and greed of the elite find themselves with nothing to lose?

No, that’s what happens when a bunch of sheep get fed misinformation on a daily basis.

And if you can’t manage to get a living wage you are just a supremely incompetent person. Which explains why you blame all your problems on other people.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2020-06-01 at 11:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, that’s what happens when a bunch of sheep get fed misinformation on a daily basis.

And if you can’t manage to get a living wage you are just a supremely incompetent person. Which explains why you blame all your problems on other people.
    That's nice, and we saw the end result of that sort of drivel being exercised as government policy in 1795. A recipe for social harmony it is not.

This is the part where you say that you don't care about social harmony as long as you're well off, which is epiphanous to exactly...no one. We know the type, hun.

And they’re all extreme minorities not even worth giving attention.
    Should we also ignore Trump and all his supporters who are attacking the First Amendment as we speak?

"Ignore all those racists, they don't matter!!!"

You sure do your best to defend racist trash.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-06-01 at 11:58 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your poll should have been worded better. I voted No, is in I am not for them. And yes, I think they are a domestic terrorist group and should be labeled as such.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Should we also ignore Trump and all his supporters who are attacking the First Amendment as we speak?

"Ignore all those racists, they don't matter!!!"

You sure do your best to defend racist trash.
    Sorry, I no longer recognize ideological douchebags like you as people. Go back to your hive mind.