Thread: Post Your UI

Remember Duke ui?

i remade it :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiJE4yat_gs

UFs are done, minimap and actionbars! But ignore the rest!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Remember Duke ui?

i remade it :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiJE4yat_gs

UFs are done, minimap and actionbars! But ignore the rest!!
    i remember it back in the day, just a quick question is your characters power bar also supposed to turn color based on target?
    genuine question-not being critical or any of that other garbage

Would be cool to see party frames like that with the frame connection line, is that WA?
    Combat would be nice to see

Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    i remember it back in the day, just a quick question is your characters power bar also supposed to turn color based on target?
    genuine question-not being critical or any of that other garbage

Would be cool to see party frames like that with the frame connection line, is that WA?
    Combat would be nice to see
    Im not sure yet, im testing different types of colorizations.. I made the tga's in photoshop and imported through weakauras.
    Last edited by mikkis2k; 2020-05-19 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    As for the bar colors, i meant a dynamic gradient - as in the bar changing gradually color from green to red based on how much HP you have left. I did that already when coding the oUF layout, i suppose it's only a matter of writing the function correctly in WA.
    Thats pretty easy to do on WA (in the animation tab all you have to do is write a function for the values of RGB).

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Anyone remember Vikinghug ui on wildstar? god i miss the old wildstar :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaqLGvhyfeo

This is based on HeyBarbaruiva UI with some tweaks
    That would look amazing if the bar behind the player/target name opacity was set to 0. That's pretty much the only thing I don't like about it.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Combat preview.. not sure about the targets powerbar yet tho :P
    Ignore the combat text, it needs polishing!

https://youtu.be/4CrL18xILyQ

I think im getting somewhere!

Idle and target:
    https://i.imgur.com/ig7WrcV.jpg

"Combat" and casting:
    https://i.imgur.com/l5pZu7C.jpg

Info about Onscreen text:
    https://i.imgur.com/09IZHrt.png

1= Player HP
    2= Target HP
    3= Target PercentHP
    4= Pet PercentHP - and Power text for non pet classes.

The +++ on my player healthbar is my soulshards!

Still more work to do.. but this is what i got so far and its based on EVL ui with weakauras
    Last edited by mikkis2k; 2020-05-22 at 10:16 PM.

Shade3891

Would you share your work? Or maybe you already have? It just looks amazing and everyone does!

Thx

So I decided to revamp everything. From HUD to Macros and Keybinds

GW2_UI
    https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/gw2-ui

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Got the image tags to work this time! My current UI. I just wanted a cinematic and action style feel to my UI and overall game experience. Took a looooooong time to get it to look and feel like I want and I'm still making slight adjustments here and there on a daily basis. Thanks to addons like ElvUI, DynamicCam and King Kong Frame Fader, my UI changes a lot based on a multitude of situations from World, combat, resting in cities, dungeons and raids. It's honestly made the game look and feel so much different, revitalizing my love for the world and game itself.

Content like raids and mythic+ I'll turn off some addons and turn on WeakAuras for better buff/spell tracking. This UI I use across 7 other toons with minor tweaks dependent on melee vs caster, classes with pets and roles like healer and tank. Quite a versatile setup.

Although I do group content here and there, I mostly play the game solo as I'm mostly an achievement, mount and mog farmer while dipping into gold making. So this UI is pretty tuned to look like a single player experience.
    Hey! Any chance for an upload? I really like this and really need a refreshment...kinda burnt out

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post

Got the image tags to work this time! My current UI. I just wanted a cinematic and action style feel to my UI and overall game experience. Took a looooooong time to get it to look and feel like I want and I'm still making slight adjustments here and there on a daily basis. Thanks to addons like ElvUI, DynamicCam and King Kong Frame Fader, my UI changes a lot based on a multitude of situations from World, combat, resting in cities, dungeons and raids. It's honestly made the game look and feel so much different, revitalizing my love for the world and game itself.

Content like raids and mythic+ I'll turn off some addons and turn on WeakAuras for better buff/spell tracking. This UI I use across 7 other toons with minor tweaks dependent on melee vs caster, classes with pets and roles like healer and tank. Quite a versatile setup.

Although I do group content here and there, I mostly play the game solo as I'm mostly an achievement, mount and mog farmer while dipping into gold making. So this UI is pretty tuned to look like a single player experience.

May you can share me your Dynamic Cam Profile?

Not using this, was MANY years ago. but was looking through my imgur account and found these 2 i did back in WoD when i had to much time on my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Panta View Post
    Thats pretty easy to do on WA (in the animation tab all you have to do is write a function for the values of RGB).
    Great to know! I'm slowing working on it. Getting the grasp on it, i'm way too used to coding my own addons, but using something like WA makes "saving" my ui and mantaining it much much easier.

EDIT: still undecided if working wiith textures like my last project, or go back in time with a minimalistic pixel perfect one.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2020-05-28 at 12:51 PM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Great to know! I'm slowing working on it. Getting the grasp on it, i'm way too used to coding my own addons, but using something like WA makes "saving" my ui and mantaining it much much easier.

EDIT: still undecided if working wiith textures like my last project, or go back in time with a minimalistic pixel perfect one.
    If I have the right to make an opinion, custom textures are always more interesting to see than pixel perfects.

here's an old UI of mine, kinda weird looking and was unfinished but I thought the design was neat-o

Last edited by Enixz; 2020-05-29 at 10:30 AM.

WIP on a borderless design idea I had, still plenty to do before finishing it....!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Not using this, was MANY years ago. but was looking through my imgur account and found these 2 i did back in WoD when i had to much time on my hands.

Name on thoose?
    I love simple and artsy ones

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    Name on thoose?
    I love simple and artsy ones
    Was made by me whilst being bored, Did never upload nor save them anywhere sorry.

Here is my latest ui. I have posted something similar before for my druid but this is how I am using it on my hunter. A bit dissatisfied with the skill cooldown bar (circle skills in the bottom middle of my screen) but don't know what to do to make it look better while still functioning the way I like it. (Note this is based on Leaf's UI which - I did not design this only tinkered with it to make it work since he stopped updating it during Legion).

Last edited by starbuxs; 2020-06-10 at 03:48 AM.