Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronski View Post
    Claws of Shirvallah.

/thread.
    This was more for warriors. I main a druid and didn't even remember Claws, had to google it ahahaha.

On that note. Demon form for Warlocks was dope. Too bad DHs had to exist

Heroic Strike

Other things like

Single Minded Fury
    Gladiator Stance
    Recklessness (Old)
    Retaliation
    Thunder Clap (Arms - spreads rend/dw)
    Whirlwind - Dealing actual damage
    Global Cooldown - Not existing on CD's
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    - Banners
    They just totems... Go play a shaman.

EDIT:
    They just copy pasted so many stuff from shamans to warriors, first it was raging blow, which looked like Stormstrike. Then they introduced wild strike, which looked just like lava lash. And then finally they gave totems to warriors, aka, banners... WTF, i've always played both warrior and shaman, but i really don't wan't to have the same fealing, i want them to stay diferent.

On-Topic:
    I miss the old days of HS/Cleave and single target WW. That totaly fealed like a warrior.
    Last edited by Tuor; 2020-04-21 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    They just totems... Go play a shaman.

EDIT:
    They just copy pasted so many stuff from shamans to warriors, first it was raging blow, which looked like Stormstrike. Then they introduced wild strike, which looked just like lava lash. And then finally they gave totems to warriors, aka, banners... WTF, i've always played both warrior and shaman, but i really don't wan't to have the same fealing, i want them to stay diferent.

On-Topic:
    I miss the old days of HS/Cleave and single target WW. That totaly fealed like a warrior.
    I get the idea you're going for that they are placed objects used as buffs, and I don't necessarily think they were the best feature but the most significant gameplay effect they had was for use as a mobility tool, which is nothing like totems. And like Raging Blow isn't anything like Stormstrike other than the fact it's an attack with both weapons, from a gameplay point of view it serves a completely different purpose.

I agree with you though, HS/Cleave and the 4 target limit hard hitting WW is what defines Warrior gameplay for me, it was the most enjoyable.

Taste for blood overpower, rend - thunderclap, execute and ms doing actual damage w/o requiring setup (ovp stacks/azerite talents)

Gladiator spec, metamorphosis, old blackout kick animation and clash.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I think the easiest course of action and least restraint would be to allow fury warriors to transmog their 2h into 1h weapons. No practical sense in giving them SMF.
    Seconding this. I want to transmog my weapons into fists and play punchin' berserker. Not that puny "palm of tiger" "kick of monkey" but simply good ol' brawler. Charge headfirst and beat enemy with several good strong punches. Or double daggers.
    Oh and before you tell me "go play rogue", warrior in GW2 can use daggers and it's totally different style from rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    Seconding this. I want to transmog my weapons into fists and play punchin' berserker. Not that puny "palm of tiger" "kick of monkey" but simply good ol' brawler. Charge headfirst and beat enemy with several good strong punches. Or double daggers.
    Oh and before you tell me "go play rogue", warrior in GW2 can use daggers and it's totally different style from rogue
    Warriors regularly used dagger offhands pre WOTLK, hell you could do very respectable dps dual wielding daggers, you'd lose some WW damage and Flurry was less efficient but still put out good numbers. Hell you could even go full "tauren rogue" and use full leather + daggers and still do good dps. WOTLK changed everything by introducing TG and Cata changed it further by changing how stats benefited certain classes (agility etc).

I don't see an issue with Warriors having SMF considering we already have 1handed strength using specs in Prot Pala/Warr and Frost DK's.

gag order on heroic throw.
    intervene breaking roots.

Nothing class plays perfect in bfa and they’re ruining it and bringing back garbage like stances, hamstring for fury FUCKING LOL, and shattering throw, more like shartering throw dumb dumb dumb

I would love to have Retaliation back. Will be useful to not get brust down in pvp in 5sec by a DH

Make it usable at 35% HP or while stunned. Can reflect spells as well.

smf and the talent that gave you 5 stacks of haste when you started execute.
    oh and Retaliation was great. dumb fucks would kill themselves on you or they would run away lmao.
    Last edited by Gref; 2020-05-28 at 01:12 AM.

Please give me back heroic throw with spell interrupt, it was one of my busiest tools in 5mans.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    blech never want that again lol TG forever
    I agree TG feels cooler thematically, but the fact that they ALL clip when they sit on your back makes TG shitty in practice. Huge weapons also doesn't fit on many races, just looks stupid as hell, but there are smaller 2h weapons too so that part isn't a big issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GucciWarr View Post
    Nothing class plays perfect in bfa and they’re ruining it and bringing back garbage like stances, hamstring for fury FUCKING LOL, and shattering throw, more like shartering throw dumb dumb dumb
    Yep, sucks that Warrior is getting some skill abilities back. It should stay dumb and easy.

Also, stances aren't coming back.

class plays perfect in bfa
    FUCKING LOL
    At least the answer to that statement is already in the same reply.

EDIT:
    heroicstrike.org

all other answers are moot.

Definitely gladiator stance.
    I always hate how a warrior with a shield is always a tank in wow.. it makes no sense from a fantasy perspective.

Also I always find funny how my warrior randomly forgot how to AOE taunt.

Unrelenting Assault

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what?

Blood Craze, Retaliation, Shattering Throw and Wild Strike (I know they rolled it into Furious Slash, but w/e)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post
    heroicstrike.org
    I, too, liked having to macro it into everything >_>
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I, too, liked having to macro it into everything >_>
    That's why we had it removed. Because gear broke its functionality and some didn't know how to properly use it.

WoD's furious slash was amazing, while we're at it.