10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Kinda shocking that one autopsy concludes "no evidence" and the other "asphyxiation from sustained pressure". It's wild that any pathologist or examiner would destroy his career like this, and whoever put him up to it will be in deep shit too.
    The autopsy by a state doctor downplaying cause of death?

No. Please say it ain't so!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda shocking that one autopsy concludes "no evidence" and the other "asphyxiation from sustained pressure". It's wild that any pathologist or examiner would destroy his career like this, and whoever put him up to it will be in deep shit too.
    they are just trying to save their necks. corruption like this should be rooted out and destroyed. with the offenders being dealt with rodrigo duterte style.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys. Bob Kroll is a piece of shit

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ce-union-chief

Police Unions shouldn't exist, and this is further proof that many in MPD are rotten to the core, given Union heads are elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    "The victim blaming will continue until everyone agrees with my flawed views!"
    You didn't even read my post. I am talking abouthte credibility issues with that report. The family paid for it. Is it not possible that the family simply paid a to give them the finding they want? There is nothing independant about that report. For it truly to be independent it has to be one that comes from a true 3rd party, not the cops or the family.

10+ Year Old Account
    They won’t be... they can argue it’s subjective, while siding with cops will keep them getting hired.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    The autopsy by a state doctor downplaying cause of death?

No. Please say it ain't so!
    The autopsy by the family says it was aspyhxiation? Say it ain't so!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You didn't even read my post. I am talking abouthte credibility issues with that report. The family paid for it. Is it not possible that the family simply paid a to give them the finding they want? There is nothing independant about that report. For it truly to be independent it has to be one that comes from a true 3rd party, not the cops or the family.
    That’s fraud... you are accusing the victims family of fraud.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Hey guys. Bob Kroll is a piece of shit

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ce-union-chief

Police Unions shouldn't exist, and this is further proof that many in MPD are rotten to the core, given Union heads are elected.
    Avid Trump supporter and raging racist Bob Kroll is a piece of shit?

Who would've thunk it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The family isn’t going to keep hiring him, if they side with them. Cops will... your fraud bullshit doesn’t make sense on the side of the victim. Victims investigator gets paid either way, so does the cops one... but, he might not be hired in the future is he doesn’t side with cops.

Evidence, please.

Do you just weave conspiracies about anything you disagree with? Do we have to start asking for sources again?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That’s fraud... you are accusing the victims family of fraud.
    You are accusing the ME of fraud. The same bias you accuse the ME's report of having can also be lobbed with the family's report. But I forgot, the one you agree with it the true facts because it is result you want to hear. Hypocrisy again.

You are accusing the ME of fraud. The same bias you accuse the ME's report of having can also be lobbed with the family's report. But I forgot, the one you agree with it the true facts because it is result you want to hear. Hypocrisy again.
    You really should stop trying to defend racism and police brutality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Avid Trump supporter and raging racist Bob Kroll is a piece of shit?

Who would've thunk it.
    Someone so brain dead and bigoted (i know, redundant) should have enever been put into power and really, just shows MPD needs a complete overhall.

and fuck police unions.

https://twitter.com/sweeeetdee_/stat...19103167107072

I'd like to know what this man did that called for these officers to silence him

I'm sure all the people usually touting about Free Speech will back me up here, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The family isn’t going to keep hiring him, if they side with them. Cops will... your fraud bullshit doesn’t make sense on the side of the victim. Victims investigator gets paid either way, so does the cops one... but, he might not be hired in the future is he doesn’t side with cops.
    Your hyopcrisy is stunning. IF the independet doesn't siude with the family, no other family will hire him. Your hypopcrisy blinds you to the credibilities issues of the familiy's report.

Your hyopcrisy is stunning. IF the independet doesn't siude with the family, no other family will hire him. Your hypopcrisy blinds you to the credibilities issues of the familiy's report.
    So, you're saying that the government medical examiner also has no credibility, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post

I'd like to know what this man did that called for these officers to silence him

I'm sure all the people usually touting about Free Speech will back me up here, right?
    He was kneeling, HOW DARE HE.
    Kneeling is literally worse than Hitler.

- - - Updated - - -

So you're agreeing that the State examiner had to side with the police to not lose his job? I'm glad we agree

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post

I can't even tell what he's saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Do you just weave conspiracies about anything you disagree with? Do we have to start asking for sources again?
    No. Because this isn't one. You blindly ignore the whopping credibility issues with the family's report simply because you agree with it. You baseless accuse the ME of downplaying it despite zero actual evidence and you calim it isn't fact because it isn't the conclusion you want. The family bought and paid for that so called "independent" investigation. That should should send up red flags immediately that it may not be completely on the up and up.