Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    No. Because this isn't one. You blindly ignore the whopping credibility issues with the family's report simply because you agree with it. You baseless accuse the ME of downplaying it despite zero actual evidence and you calim it isn't fact because it isn't the conclusion you want. The family bought and paid for that so called "independent" investigation. That should should send up red flags immediately that it may not be completely on the up and up.
    Why are you ignoring the credibility issues of the government ME?

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...rYM?li=BBnbcA1

Trucker wa son the highway prior to it closing. Reading up on it in local subreddits, apparently it was originally was supposed to close at 7pm but at 4:40pm they decided to close it at 5pm. That explains a lot. This is why protesting on highways is stupid. Stupidity from everyone involved, including whoever decided to move up the closure.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    So you're agreeing that the State examiner had to side with the police to not lose his job? I'm glad we agree
    Nope. Nice try at trying to put words in my mouth. I am just demostrating that your argument can be used against you which highlights your hypocrisy. Anything you accsue the ME of can also be an accusation towards the so called "Independet" Investigator since he was paid by the family.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just can't believe how many people justify the destruction of private property. If they targeted police stations and their unions it would make sense, but I am not sure how Joes and Pippies Burger shack deserved to be eliminated from existence. They keep saying is cops that don't police their own are just as guilty, well the same thing applies to these protesters/rioters.

No. Because this isn't one. You blindly ignore the whopping credibility issues with the family's report simply because you agree with it. You baseless accuse the ME of downplaying it despite zero actual evidence and you calim it isn't fact because it isn't the conclusion you want. The family bought and paid for that so called "independent" investigation. That should should send up red flags immediately that it may not be completely on the up and up.
    Simply provide evidence that the independent investigator has a credibility issue beyond your paranoid delusions and we can entertain the notion. Stop applying your lack of ethics to other people. Not everyone is as morally bankrupt as you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't even read my post. I am talking abouthte credibility issues with that report. The family paid for it. Is it not possible that the family simply paid a to give them the finding they want? There is nothing independant about that report. For it truly to be independent it has to be one that comes from a true 3rd party, not the cops or the family.
    So if I pay for a lab report they are give return favorable results because I paid for it?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Nope. Nice try at trying to put words in my mouth. I am just demostrating that your argument can be used against you which highlights your hypocrisy. Anything you accsue the ME of can also be an accusation towards the so called "Independet" Investigator since he was paid by the family.
    So, you are admitting to being a hypocrite.

Very well.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are accusing the ME of fraud. The same bias you accuse the ME's report of having can also be lobbed with the family's report. But I forgot, the one you agree with it the true facts because it is result you want to hear. Hypocrisy again.
    No... The family isn’t going to be hiring him, because they will likely have more family members killed by cops. The cops investigator, has incentive, because another cop killing is inevitable. Your theory doesn’t make sense and requires conspiracy, mine requires doing what’s good for business.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, but what you're saying is that since the state examiner is paid by the state, he's also biased towards the state and the police. Anything you accsue the ME of can also be an accusation towards the so called "Staet" Investigator since he was paid by the state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your hyopcrisy is stunning. IF the independet doesn't siude with the family, no other family will hire him. Your hypopcrisy blinds you to the credibilities issues of the familiy's report.
    Why would another family hire him? Can you please show him working on behalf of other families? You are asserting that this is advertising for the investigator, while I’m saying it’s his job. You need to show some evidence, that the family is colluding with the investigator. The incentive for the police investigator is obvious...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Ok, but what you're saying is that since the state examiner is paid by the state, he's also biased towards the state and the police. Anything you accsue the ME of can also be an accusation towards the so called "Staet" Investigator since he was paid by the state.
    No, because a state investigator is employed by the state, beyond a single case. There are no investigators that are dependent on cops committing questionable murder. A state examiner, examines all murders.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I can't even tell what he's saying.
    What a stupid, worthless, and irrelevant reply, but I don't expect much more from you.

I can't even tell what he's saying.
    Mostly it's about how he loves everyone. Even the cops that are about to arrest him for no good god damn reason.

Where are all my first amendment boys ready to stand up for this man's right to free speech?

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    What a stupid, worthless, and irrelevant reply, but I don't expect much more from you.
    It's stupid to state you can't even tell what someone is saying when someone posts a video where someone is talking and asks what people think of it? Yeah, ok dude.

It's stupid to state you can't even tell what someone is saying when someone posts a video where someone is talking and asks what people think of it? Yeah, ok dude.
    It's stupid because it's easy understand what the guy is saying. Do you want a transcription? Maybe you need new speakers.

Yes it is considering your posting history. And what he is saying is irrelevant as he was doing so peacefully and is protected by the 1st Amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    It's stupid because it's easy understand what the guy is saying. Do you want a transcription? Maybe you need new speakers.
    I'm not a native speaker, you know.

I'm not a native speaker, you know.
    Fair enough, you're not asking for that transcription I notice - no comments on how someone saying some words you couldn't understand was seized by the police?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Simply provide evidence that the independent investigator has a credibility issue beyond your paranoid delusions and we can entertain the notion. Stop applying your lack of ethics to other people. Not everyone is as morally bankrupt as you.
    Easy. The money the family paid him. Anyone can be bought. Stop hiding behind your blatant and repeated hypocrisy and bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Fair enough, you're not asking for that transcription I notice - no comments on how someone saying some words you couldn't understand was seized by the police?
    Oh look, acting even more assholish to someone that states they can't understand what someone says instead of just providing what they're saying.