10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Narcassim Alert!
    Trump abruptly announced that he would be speaking at West Point. That was news to everyone, including officials at West Point. They are now summoning 1,000 cadets scattered across the country to return to campus in New York, the center of the outbreak.
    Narcissism Update!

Several cadets brought back for graduation at West Point test positive for Covid-19

About 15 cadets from the US Military Academy Class of 2020 who were brought back for graduation where President Donald Trump is scheduled to give the commencement address have tested positive for coronavirus, according to a US Army spokesperson.

"About 1 ½ percent" of the Class of 2020 who were brought back have tested positive, the spokesperson told CNN Sunday. None of the infected cadets were symptomatic, the spokesperson said, adding "no cadet has contracted through person-to-person contact while under the Army's care" and that those infected were isolated. The graduating class size is approximately 1,000 cadets.
    The good news, and yes I'm using that term loosely, is that graduation isn't till June 13. Since they were caught early, it's possible they'll still get to march.

Of course, I can think of a much easier way this problem could have been handled. Too bad it's no longer an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Increased armed presence planned for D.C. tonight

I guess President Pussy getting caught crying himself to sleep in his bunker is a narrative they want to change. "What? No, I never hid and turned the lights off!"
    I guess defending the commander in chief in the symbolic house of the United States is silly to some. You may think it's just rioters, but say a foreign agent wants to use this to easily slip in and make a terrorist attack. I am sure you would be more then delighted for the President to be attacked, I am sure a lot of people on here get giddy at the thought of the President being killed. Some of us have pride in our country and as much as I disagreed with Obama's politics, I would have defended that man against harm. I doubt you or most of the denizens here would say the same about Trump. You don't have to repsond, I already know the answer.

Also, I doubt many would care, but the President is frequently moved for the slightest reason. But you guys already know that too. Keep on with your hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    So you got 2 media members.....and so forth and so forth....I stand corrected, media members that I have never heard of. Got any political office holders or say maybe an ABC/CBS/NBC talking head o\r just fringe leftists?
    A columnist for the Washington Post is a "fringe leftist?"

There's a lot of critiques of Obama's drone policies from 2015/2016 as people were reviewing his legacy from Vox, HuffPost, etc, etc, but I'm looking specifically in 2012 when he killed an American citizen:

Oh hey, wait, what's this:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...91Q1EO20130227
    Politicians in this article criticizing the President:
    Rep Bob Goodlatte, Republican
    Rep John Conyers, Michigan Dem
    Senator Ron Wyden, Oregon Dem

https://www.wsj.com/articles/obamas-...wed-1429832348
    Where Dem lawmakers decide to review Obama's drone strike policies.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...sition-abroad/
    Pew research showing less Dems approved of the policy than Republicans.

...and so on, and so forth.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess defending the commander in chief in the symbolic house of the United States is silly to some. You may think it's just rioters, but say a foreign agent wants to use this to easily slip in and make a terrorist attack. I am sure you would be more then delighted for the President to be attacked, I am sure a lot of people on here get giddy at the thought of the President being killed. Some of us have pride in our country and as much as I disagreed with Obama's politics, I would have defended that man against harm. I doubt you or most of the denizens here would say the same about Trump. You don't have to repsond, I already know the answer.
    Who? Who is saying the bolded part?

I'm on record, in this thread, as saying the President is just moved based on when the SS tells him to move, and I'm fine with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    No offense, but to Tex here, anything left of Breitbart and Stormfront is fringe left wing.

There's a lot of critiques of Obama's drone policies from 2015/2016 as people were reviewing his legacy from Vox, HuffPost, etc, etc, but I'm looking specifically in 2012 when he killed an American citizen:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on record, in this thread, as saying the President is just moved based on when the SS tells him to move, and I'm fine with that.
    So to recap in the articles posted, you found 1 democrat 1 republican...i did not ask for republicans so obviously they are against him--I could find more then 1. But 1 democrat, 1 article I can not read and then a poll of Americans. That is your response to asking for talking heads and political figures. 1 democrat. Good job, you get your cookie for the day, you linked 1 person who was outraged. Thanks for proving my point for me. Please use this minuscule data for belize, he doesn't understand that things happen in the world and needs spoon feeding, even if it is incomplete, very very small data. You proved me wrong, you found 1. I apologize, you found 1.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Breccia and a lot of people think it's ridiculous and that the President is not anywhere close to being in danger.

It's not a warzone. And shockingly, a military man used military jargon. I am shocked. That would be like a jock using sport speech.....Wait jocks use war speech as rallying cries during sport events, does that make them warzones? Can you clarify what you are outraged at now?
    The "jocks" aren't the civilian Secretary of Defense. I can't believe this needs to be explained given how obvious it is, but here we are.

If it's not a Warzone, why have 200 Military Police officers been sent to D.C.?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Trump is a scared little man, who continues to tweet demanding violence against protestors, as he cowers in his bunker.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Death ruled a homicide.

Trump, how's that bunker looking? There might be some unarmed civilians again tonight who have zero chance of breaching those castle walls. Is that spot you cowered under the bed cleaned up, or does it still reek of your urine?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I mean, military police. It's not like he ordered, I dunno, people with machine guns and tanks.

(waits)

10+ Year Old Account
    Warzones? Trump must be paying for sex again. I mean, he did compare his single days having sex to being in Vietnam. So I guess he's paying for sex, cuz that's gotta be a warzone to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still can't get over the ridiculousness that is Trump.

He bunkers down in the White House with the lights turned off, but won't wear a facemask because it'd "hurt his image".

Like wt-actual-f?

The image of POTUS in a darkened White House, being faced by a mob of protestors is one that he will never, ever live down.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    He bunkers down in the White House with the lights turned off, but won't wear a facemask because it'd "hurt his image".

Like wt-actual-f?
    He probably thought nobody would know he ordered the SS to get him to the bunker.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    So you were okay with Obama killing an American citizen with a drone strike? I guess that doesn't fit your narrative posted here. Feel free to link your post of you getting mad Obama did not let an American citizen get his constitutional rights. Feel free to link that buddy. You guys love evidence and links....feel free to prove me wrong, and I will admit you are not a hypocritical partisan.
    It's telling when your first, knee-jerk reaction isn't to condemn a sitting US Congressman of advocating the murder of your fellow Americans but instead to try and shift the narrative to try and push people into a 'Gotcha!' trap that doesn't even exist.

But it's been a page of trying to prove your 'Gotcha!' wrong and you just shifting goal posts, leading me to the conclusion that you don't even care about who's killing or wishing death upon who and just want to pick a fight.

So you were okay with Obama killing an American citizen with a drone strike?
    What the fuck is this bullshit? Most of the criticism about his drone program at the time came from progressives. You both make up history and create a strawman because you don't have any fucking answer to the indefensible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump is gonna fucking get himself assassinated at this rate before the election even begins holy shit, i genuinely would be suprised if he didn't. sure hope he doesn't.
    Last edited by Mekkle; 2020-06-01 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    Trump is gonna fucking get himself assassinated at this rate before the election even begins holy shit, i genuinely would be suprised if he did. sure hope he doesn't.
    That would create even more unrest since his supporters are nut jobs, it would be poetic if he got COVID though maybe bleach injections can save him

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone made a political comic yet starring Trump, President of the United States and little bitch cowering in a bunker while the country around him burns? If not I'm interested in commissioning one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    Trump is gonna fucking get himself assassinated at this rate
    Well, not tonight, That bunker's built to withstand airplane crashes. I can practically hear the sobbing from here while I eat three scoops of ice cream.

7+ Year Old Account
    It feels like every day this fucking amalgamation is in office days just keep getting worse NOTHING good came from this administration, its like some fucking form of karma to punish us.

I REALLY need to get off social media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well, not tonight, That bunker's built to withstand airplane crashes. I can practically hear the sobbing from here while I eat three scoops of ice cream.
    Wait... are you secretly Nancy Pelosi?

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils