10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    It was confirmed by the union. We await for your apology for falsely accusing the police union.
    Yes, because Nov 2019 was so long ago. I smeel a lot of bullshit, and the atittude she has doesnt just develop suddenly. She's just proof the union is rotten.

Or are you saying that in the 6 months, she went from being a completely understanding person (who apparently donated to right wing causes) to a "SHOOT ALL THE PEOPLES" kinda gal?

but good on you for missing the point. You always miss the point. IYour opinions in this thread are meaningless

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Not being employed there doesn't excuse her from wanting people to be fucking shot.

What is wrong with these idiots.
    and my entire point was on how rotten police Unions tend to be, and should be demolished because these kinds of attitdes seem to be pretty widely shared in these places.

but I don't expect the usual suspect to understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    @rrayy, do you realistically think that the death was not due to strangulation, after looking at the available evidence, especially and most importantly the very, very infamous video of his death?
    I dont want your guessing and theorizing and saying what basically amounts to conspiracy theories about paid coroners. I want to know what you think.
    Yes. Because a panicked individual due do being clausterphobic who already has heart disease and hypertension(easily confirmed in his medical records and easily spotted when examining the heart), along with being restrained in a position where he cannot move at all can absolutely go into cardiac arrest because of all the stress on the heart. That does cause trouble breathing even if ones air way is completely unobstructed and undamaged. You can go to any doctor and they will tell you a symptom of cardiac arrest is trouble breathing. If you are actually objective and honest with yourself, you will admit both findings have merit and both line up with the facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what's the new narrative now that the county itself is reporting it as a homicide?

First, what you read was the preliminary findings that were put in the charge record. That means the ME had done his cursory examination of the body hence the general descriptions. He will give his full report when he does his full examination of the body which will provide more specific details. They wil have to wait for the Toxicology report to determine if he was under any influence

As for how it is treated in court, both reports will be brought into evidence. The ME will be called to the stand by the prosecutor to go through his entire report. That will include entering into evidence all the photos of the body the ME took and the ME will describe what is in each photo and then will explain how he came to his conclusions. The defense will cross examine the ME. The defense is going to use that report to claim that since underlying causes was how he dide that it was an accident, not murder. Same process for the Family Investigator. Only the defense will try to discredit that to make the ME's report more credible. The jury will then have to decide which one is closer to the actual facts. Now, since the charges are 3rd degree murder and Manslaughter, they only thing that matters is that the police officer's actions contributed to his death. Both reports confirm it, so it won't really matter too much in the grand scheme of the trial.

- - - Updated - - -

Answer the question. Yes or No, is it possible that the family paid the investigator to rule asphyxiation because that is the ruling they want?
    You really should stop digging.

At first, I was rather enjoying watching you bend over backwards to defend police brutality and racism, but this is getting painful to watch.

We await for your apology for falsely accusing the police union.
    I await for your for confirmation for of your for your falsely accusing. We.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Yes, because Nov 2019 was so long ago. I smeel a lot of bullshit, and the atittude she has doesnt just develop suddenly. She's just proof the union is rotten.

Or are you saying that in the 6 months, she went from being a completely understanding person (who apparently donated to right wing causes) to a "SHOOT ALL THE PEOPLES" kinda gal?.
    Last I checked this is June of 2020. She is not a part of this union. I do not advocate tearing down something she isn't even a part of now for something she said now. They should not be held accountable for the statements of someone that isn't even a current employee. Hold them accountable for their actions now and what their actual employees say now.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    I await for your for confirmation for of your for your falsely accusing. We.
    Wat ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Wat ?

Just pointing out the bleeding obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Just pointing out the bleeding obvious.
    It's late and I'm struggling to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    So what's the new narrative now that the county itself is reporting it as a homicide?
    The full report reiterates the preliminary findings. The preliminary findings never classified the death.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s office says that the manner of death is homicide, and listed as the cause of death cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression. Their report also listed other significant conditions, including arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication and recent use of methamphetamine.
    https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...-asphyxiation/

Yes. Because a panicked individual due do being clausterphobic who already has heart disease and hypertension(easily confirmed in his medical records and easily spotted when examining the heart), along with being restrained in a position where he cannot move at all can absolutely go into cardiac arrest because of all the stress on the heart. That does cause trouble breathing even if ones air way is completely unobstructed and undamaged. You can go to any doctor and they will tell you a symptom of cardiac arrest is trouble breathing. If you are actually objective and honest with yourself, you will admit both findings have merit and both line up with the facts.
    Good, a direct answer. Guess what, you were right - on the cardiac arrest part.
    However, his death has been ruled a homicide, oficially:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52886593
    The death of George Floyd, an African-American man who died in police custody, has been declared a homicide following an official post-mortem.

He suffered a cardiac arrest while being restrained by Minneapolis police officers on 25 May, the report found.

It listed Mr Floyd's cause of death as "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression".

The examination also showed he had heart disease and recent drug use.
    The murder charge is going to stick, unless there is another official official autopsy result.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Pedantic arguments that it wasn't asphyxiation, but that he died of a heart failure while being asphyxiated.

@rrayy did I get it right? BTW, I'm still waiting on your answer

10+ Year Old Account
    Tear gas was just unleashed on peaceful protesters is in DC. They really want to escalate the situation.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Good, a direct answer. Guess what, you were right - on the cardiac arrest part.
    However, his death has been ruled a homicide, oficially:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52886593

The murder charge is going to stick, unless there is another official official autopsy result.
    You want to read that closer. Homicide is only the classification which was not given in the preliminary findings because it never is. That is only made after the full examination is done.
    IF you actually read the report it backs up the preliminary findings. Cause of death was cardiac arrest caused by his being restrained, hypertension, heart disease, and drugs in his system. Absent from their cause of death? Stangulation and Asphyxiation just as they were absent in the preliminary findings. Nothing has changed. The only classified it.

The charge was always going to stick because they don't have to prove anything other than the act caused his death. How doesn't matter. Just that it did.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2020-06-01 at 10:44 PM.

Pedantic arguments that it wasn't asphyxiation, but that he died of a heart failure while being asphyxiated.
    Didn't they try something similar with the woman who was hit with the car and killed at that Charlottesville rally?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Didn't they try something similar with the woman who was hit with the car and killed at that Charlottesville rally?
    Yep, they tried to say she died, because she was supposedly fat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Yes. They also did it with Eric Garner as well.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

@rrayy did I get it right? BTW, I'm still waiting on your answer
    Wrong. He died of heart failure due to hypertension, heart disease and being restrained. He was NOT asphyxiated per the report.

Wrong. He died of heart failure due to hypertension, heart disease and being restrained. He was NOT asphyxiated per the report.
    The other ME disagrees with you.

Why is this so important to you?

He either killed him by asphyxiating him or he killed him by exacerbating his conditions and refusing him medical assistance. Both makes him a horrible person that should spend the rest of his life in prison.