Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    They tried to design things to not look too coventional, so even the bells were made to look unique.

New zone looks new. I'd sure hope so, especially after the asset flip that Nazjatar was.

Quote Originally Posted by avahle View Post
    This world is a prison - and I will set us all free.
    Please no, the last thing I want to see is Sylvanas being our "saviour".
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Nothing more thrilling to having to hold back damage because someone wants to meme, yikes.
    Shaman put out massive threat, as do paladins. Full tank warriors have some of the shittiest threat gen, to the point that dual wield fury for threat is the way to go overall if your healers can handle it and you know when to switch for certain abilities.

Oh yay more e-sports.

Can't really care about the MDI with its new setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    The Bastion feels a bit like brainwashing. So, good souls get there, right? Then this:

means if you, the good soul, do not accept what you are told, you get punished for it. Welcome Maldraxus because of that? Nice afterlife we got there...
    everything i read about SL is pure cringe. new paint, same ole bullshit. they have saturated the game with so much nonsense, filler and confetti its just an ugly mess.

everytime they tell us they are trying to steer the ship right, they rip out a dozen new hull boards to let in more water.

Classic exists because they knew it was the only way to get new players and bring old ones back. Retail will never do either of those things again.

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Nothing more thrilling to having to hold back damage because someone wants to meme, yikes.
    LOL as if warriors actually hold good aggro???

There's a reason why all of the highest threat generating tanks are Fury Prot duel wielding 1 handers in DPS gear... you must have never seen an enhancement shaman spamming Earth Shock with Rockbiter weapon on.

E-sports ruins games. Seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    I remember Shaman tanking was possible from pre BC all the way to ICC. I'm pretty sure Cata killed it but don't recall how or why.
    It's because the resilience stat was reworked in patch 4.0.1 to no longer reduce the chance a player would be critically hit by an opponent, which had been crucial for shaman since defense rating didn't exist on any mail armor. (FWIW, defense rating was also removed from the game in the same patch.)
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Please no, the last thing I want to see is Sylvanas being our "saviour".
    She allready is.

I must say, everything I read in that interview now has me looking forward to Bastion. It might end up being my favorite zone if it's truly as distinct from the other 3 as they're hyping it up to be. Maldraxxus just looks like it'll be like a mix of Icecrown and Argus, Ardenweald will be similar to Emerald Dream and/or Valsharah, and Revendreth is essentially just heavily inspired by San'layn architecture and feel. While Bastion might end up similar to Halls of Valor aesthetically, but we haven't seen a whole lot of that, not in a fully fleshed zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    everything i read about SL is pure cringe. new paint, same ole bullshit. they have saturated the game with so much nonsense, filler and confetti its just an ugly mess.

everytime they tell us they are trying to steer the ship right, they rip out a dozen new hull boards to let in more water.

Classic exists because they knew it was the only way to get new players and bring old ones back. Retail will never do either of those things again.
    What would you differently then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why can't they just let go of fucking e-sports already...

That gonna be a Classic thing I suppose? Think the poster says it quite clearly donnit? "S***** CLASH" perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Eh, not really. Paladin is great to have as your trash tank, same with Shaman in a regular raid. If you want to be an elitist prick that doesn't like having fun sure I guess.
    Do you really do not see the hipocrisy in this comment of yours? Just let people who like to play optimal play their way, they are entitled (just as you are) to play the game how they want to play it.

Love...is a burning thing

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Do you really do not see the hipocrisy in this comment of yours? Just let people who like to play optimal play their way, they are entitled (just as you are) to play the game how they want to play it.
    I let people play how they want, and they let me Tank as Shaman and Paladin.

Exactly!
    You have the right to tank any raid as a mage if you want... But people also have the right not to play with you.
    It regulates itself.
    All the lovers of meme specs are the most toxic and entitled people in wow as they expect others to cater and suffer for their self-centred gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I let people play how they want, and they let me Tank as Shaman and Paladin.
    And what if they don't want to play with you?

And what if they don't want to play with you?
    I have a pretty amazing personality and most people love me, plus no one runs max level dungeons anymore who are not looking for money so people don't care much and just take me because I charge nothing.